Clouds Massive List of Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clouds Massive List of Suggestions

Post by Cloud on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:34 am

This is a bit of a long one and it involves a lot of major changes but please bare with me.

1.New Statistics
Charisma, Sex, and Constitution are divided into several different categories that make them up collectively.

Charisma is divided into Appearance, Etiquette, Dress, Self Respect, and Speech.

The Sex skill is divided into vaginal, anal, mouth and tongue, Lesbian, and Group. These skills are used in different combinations based on what the client asks for. Vaginal, Anal, and Mouth and Tongue are used independantly per session. The Lesbian skill operates independantly but gets a bonus of ten percent from Mouth and Tongue but can also get a similar bonus from vaginal and anal if the client is using a strap on. Group gets a bonus from the other four skills if used. The Lesbian skill gives a 5% bonus if other girls are involved, including the client hiring a second girl at once. The Vaginal, Anal, and Mouth and Tongue skills give a 10% bonus if one is used (the client hires two girls), 7% each if two of them are used (two male clients hiring one girl), and 5% each if three of them are used (three clients at once)

The Constitution bonus is divided into short and long term. Short term is used for each individual sexual encounter as the guage for how well she holds up during that session and is dependant on how long that session lasts.. Long term is used as a guage for determining how much short term is replenished for each encounter and is dependant on how much time passes between sessions.

[I'm adding more, I'm just saving now in case something bad happens]
Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clouds Massive List of Suggestions

Post by Cloud on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:06 am

2. A Map Divided into Five Sections

The Slums
By far the hardest district to start in. Has an extremely high level of crime. Security has to be hired in order to prevent theft and to maintain a high level of safety for your girls and business which adds a high operating cost. The clients here are by among the poorest so they dont worry much about a quality time but this means that the only way to make a profit is to have a large number of clients visiting each girl daily. Girls here often see as many as five customers a day. Low constitution girls can only see three but high constitution girls can see as many as eight, which is one client every hour if the work day is eight hours. Girls found here often have high constitution and obedience to start with but are typically very low in sex and charisma. Girls here gain reputation the slowest of all the districts. A girl can trade out her slums tag for a lower class tag once her lower class rep, which raises when a lower class citizen visits her in the slums, reaches 50%. Lower class rep reaches a maximum of 30% behind the current Slums rep for girls working here

The Lower Class District
Almost identical to the slums district with the exception that much less security is required. Buildings are more expensive but operating costs are lower which means that it is easier to make a profit. The same number of girls seeing the same number of clients can stand to make far more in the Lower Class district as opposed to the Slums, but you could easily get by with only half that. Reputation gain stops at 55% unless skills are at a certain level but the requirements aren't steep. Middle Class and Upper Class rep are affected as well with middle reaching a maximum of 75% and upper reaching a maximum of 5%. Middle class rep must reach 60% before the middle class secondary tag can be acquired.

The Middle Class District
Land in the middle district is the cheapest land that can be bought in what is considered "civilized society." Number of clients recieved as well as price willing to pay average out. Girls don't need to see as many clients to make the same profit as lower and slums. Reputation gain here stops at 45% if the girls skill isn't a certain level. Upper class rep reaches a maximum of 75% here, due to a more open willingness by the wealthy to mingle here, always staying 25% behind the maximum middle class rep. An upper class rep of 65% is required before the upper class tag can be acquired. Unlike other districts, a girl moving from middle to upper must recieve proper society training and a license must be bought for the girl to work their. The training is highly expensive and lasts a long time which keeps the girl from working for a long period of time. The license is somewhat expensive as well. Girls bought in upper class were already have the training and license so their is no need.

The Upper Class District and the Central Palace
Girls working here hardly ever see more than two clients a day, but they dont even need to. Prices paid by clients in upper class and central palace are very high because their tastes and expectations are the highest of any client in the game. Reputation gain for girls in upper class stops dead at 35% and again at 65% for girls who do not have the proper stats. Palace rep can reach a maximum of 90%, always staying behind upper class rep by 10%. Central Palace tags can be recieved when Central Palace reps reaches 45%. The training for central is expensive, but takes a much shorter time to accomplish. The Central Palace license, however, is the most expensive cost in the game. Girls can only be found as far in as upper class so the training and license for central are mandatory for any girl you want working their.
The Central Palace is the only structure that cannot be bought. It is huge, though, so the space can be rented out. Reputation gain for central stops at 10%, 35%, and 85% for any girl who does not have high enough skills.
Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:24 am

3. Tags
There are two kinds of tags, Primary and Secondary

Primary
This is the dominant tag of the girl. The only primary tag that is replaced is that of a slum girl transitioning to lower class. It reflects how the girl is seen by the society she deals with. A girl with a lower class primary who has a middle class secondary may operate in middle without much hindrance. A girl with a lower class primary and upper class or central palace secondary has traveled long and hard to reach this point but her history is always hanging over her. Because of her past dealings in the previous districts she will recieve an incredibly hard time finding clients. It is only advisable for a girl to have more than one tag if she is essential to a style you are trying to establish.

Secondary
These tags are rewarded to those girls who pass all the preliminary requirements and gains entrance to a part of society she didnt start in.
Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:29 am

I'm eventually going to draw a map with all of the districts included but right now this is what I've got to suggest.

If it pleases those in charge, if I were to be given a program that would let me mod core content of the game I could try and screw around with some of the variables involved to see if I could make something similar for what I'm trying to suggest. I could create a base for the way these different variables work and if you guys like what I submit to you, you could take it and incorporate it into the main game.
Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:39 am

Also, would you guys take girls who aren't prominent members of the anime/manga community? Could we make our own girls, find some pictures for them, and send them in for use in the game?
Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimacloud123 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:36 pm

I do believe there is one girl in the game that I don't think has a game/anime/manga for their origins. However this is just me. I believe it started with M and you bought her from the slave market.
Ultimacloud123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raed on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:27 am

Huh, Which girl are you referring to? If I'm not mistaken, all of the girls in this game are from an anime/manga/game. The only oddity I know of is Imari and that's because she's from Bible Black.

All of the slave market girls that start with the letter "M" are from a anime/manga/game.

Regardless, this thread is about Cloud's suggestion. This idea is a major revamp of how the direction this game was heading.

The girls having multiple stats was in the old game and it was removed so the game would be less about the girl and more about the buildings.

And I see nothing about your rival brothel idea in here. That was a good idea.
Raed

View user profile http://simbro.phpbb3now.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:39 am

I write down the ideas as they come to me so this is what I've come up with so far. In any case I'm still trying to figure out just how exactly the idea for rival brothels would work and I wont submit anything until what I feel I have is solid.

As far as girls and buildings are concerned, I don't see why you can't have the best of both worlds. If you put effort into the development of buildings, it increases the entertainment value of the game by adding depth but if you put less effort into girls you are left with something that is so shallow that it detracts from whatever effort went into the development of the buildings. It may take extra effort in the long run but I feel it would be a good idea to expand the depth of both the girls and the buildings. From what I'm thinking, it can only make a better game.

I'll get back to you when I've come up with something solid for the rivalry idea but until than expect some different suggestions in the meantime.

What? I'm a 19 year old with ADD. I'll get it done, I'll just probably get distracted with all kinds of shiny objects along the way.
Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimacloud123 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:11 am

I figured out who it was that i was referring to. Luca. She I don't believe has an origin but please correct me if I am wrong.
Ultimacloud123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raed on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:12 am

Luca is from Ar Tonelico II. There are more Ar Tonelico girls on the requested girls list as well.
Raed

View user profile http://simbro.phpbb3now.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimacloud123 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:19 am

Hmm I see,I suggest we make a vote whether or not we introduce non-anime/manga/game girls into this game. I think I will start a topic on this matter to see what peoples thoughts are on this. Anyways I would like to see more detailed info. on the rival brothel idea.
Ultimacloud123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:00 am

Time for a basic setup of the highly anticipated Rival Brothels because I actually started thinking about it during downtime in class.

This will require a fair degree of complexity to actually work properly enough. As such, I must insist on the implementation of girl as well as building statistics that have some degree of depth. I'll continue to elaborate on both girl and building statistics because I have some ideas brewing for both sides.

4. Rival Brothels
The entire concept behind having rival brothels is to add an element of competition to your play. Rivals leech valuable resources from the surrounding district that puts you at a disadvantage and the entire goal is to eliminate them or suppress them to the point of not being a threat by offering better services at better prices. Rival Brothels are not often a threat when based in the slum and lower class districts because those that take up shop here are either here because they are extremely poor or lack the business skills to make good decisions.

Pricing- One of the most direct ways to influence the competitive advantage. The lower your prices are compared to other brothels, the better rated your brothels are. It isnt the best way by any means, though, as customers will often pay higher prices for services that are far superior.

Skill- If the skill of your girls is higher than the competition by a significant amount, customer loyalty raise for your brothels while being taken away from rival brothels. A memorable experience means customers are more likely to come back.

Attractiveness- Girls that are superior in their physical looks compared to rival brothels help to create a memorable experience among your clients. Having higher quality clothing and accessories doesnt hurt either.

Building Aesthetic- A regular house with a tasteful atmosphere can do wonders when it comes to creating that oh so memorable experience that I keep beating like a dead horse. The ability to purchase upgrades for individual buildings can do wonders to improve building aesthetic. A brothel owner that goes out of the way to purchase a somewhat cozy bedroom for an individual girls personal and professional use as well as other lush facilities creates a far more pleasing atmosphere than a rival who doesnt invest in these designs

Location Location Location! Need I say more? A building placed in a proper location can do wonders for your clients and your pocketbook.

The main theme I'm trying to establish here is that I seriously doubt the brothel rivalry system will work effectively without a certain degree of complexity coming from all sides. I'll add more details here as well as some additional suggestions for girl statistics later on. I even have some ideas on how to operate a new building ownership system. It'll all come in due time.
Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by syndrom on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:46 pm

how about we add also an auction feature and make the girls prices fluctuate with quality of "work" and you or the rival brothel can compete over the girl an such.
when you sell a girl you can hold an auction to get the most money you can

syndrom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_Amratha on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:51 pm

one main thing you need to take into consideration in connection with purchasing improvements are the wear and tear of said items, better make the maintenance of the various houses reflect that. in other words up the maintenance factor in percent according to how many improvements you have. also, perhaps make the number of clients you can entertain restricted to the amount of rooms you have improved not just the entire building unless you wanna pay for improving the entire building.

Midnight_Amratha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_Amratha on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:53 pm

the reason i point this out, is because you don't have a game just a moneymaking machine after a certain period. The problems of getting rich enough to buy the girls are gone after a short span of time.

Midnight_Amratha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrB on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:23 pm

Cloud wrote:As far as girls and buildings are concerned, I don't see why you can't have the best of both worlds. If you put effort into the development of buildings, it increases the entertainment value of the game by adding depth but if you put less effort into girls you are left with something that is so shallow that it detracts from whatever effort went into the development of the buildings. It may take extra effort in the long run but I feel it would be a good idea to expand the depth of both the girls and the buildings. From what I'm thinking, it can only make a better game.

I agree.
The girls should be the real stars of the game. Even if the building part gets expanded, I'd vote for keeping the depth in the girls. Having more stats is better!

And I agree it would very much be necessary to make possible an interesting rivalry between your and other brothels.

MrB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakeomaniac on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:45 am

I think the developers are trying to make a game, not kill themselves.
Jakeomaniac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by airpimp on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:19 am

i think also for the pictures if you can make folders in that data file where you can add your own pictures and when you play the game they will show up

airpimp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top