Source code availability?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Source code availability?

Post by pillowpants on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:46 am

Hi Guys,

Is the source code for this game available anywhere? SVN, CVS repository maybe? I'd like to make some changes to the game that have been bugging me. I'll upload any changes I make so that you can choose to keep/discard them as you will.

I have a few years C, C++, C# experience as a games programmer. Let me know if the source code is available. Smile

Thanks. Smile

pillowpants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Source code availability?

Post by Joshua2000 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:19 pm

they are currently rebuilding the code, since as it was originally coded, it was in a way that is hard to work with.

so untill they finish i dought they will reply. sorry for spelling.

Last edited by Joshua2000 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : revise post)
Joshua2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pillowpants on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Joshua2000 wrote:they are currently rebuilding the code, since as it was originally coded, it was in a way that is hard to work with.

so untill they finish i dought they will reply. sorry for spelling.

Okay cool. Are they changing languages or just re-developing it? I personally would like to see them take it back to Flash. In my opinion it looks better, it's easier to make and it is cross-platform to boot, what's not to love? I made a few small Java FX applications a while ago as well. I still like Flash more though. Very Happy

They could always go the super-hardcore route and try to create some sort of 2D/3D game using C++ and a drawing API. But...that's more of a fantasy than a reality. You'd need a whole development team for that. Suspect

pillowpants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua2000 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:53 pm

lol, i believe they are re-developing, it,

but i dont think they will change the language, how ever im not sure but since it seems Karel_II is Czech, he could probably change the langue from english to Czech,

dont think he will, but he could.
Joshua2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nami on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:47 pm

Hello, I would like to fix some bugs either ... I think it would really speed up the development of the game, if you could make the source code available somewhere (even more since Karel_II takes a timeout currently, he deserves it for his great work!)...greetings

Nami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naruko on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:06 pm

yes please post the code! i want to be part of the greatest hentai game ever made!

naruko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum