all the fire emblem girls @.@

View previous topic View next topic Go down

all the fire emblem girls @.@

Post by terrywrist on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:55 pm

ok so here is a simple question....is most of the fire emblem girls mainly used as place markers for some other characters that can be added or are they all there for the long run,because i think the are very abundant in the game and some of them ,to me, dont have much of a appeal. and iff possible a can get a good amount of oher characters than can take their place,possibly we can pull from the shin megami tensei series. i can pull out a few pictures for a hopefully helpful 4chan
to name a few chie satanoaka:
Spoiler:
shirogane naoto
Spoiler:
kujikawa rise
Spoiler:
amagi yukiko
Spoiler:
and for the loli doujima nanako
Spoiler:
these are just a few but i think i can write up a decent story for each. thou i may not be too experenced in this...if i wanna play, and help to get this to be better i must contribute all that i can.
i do know that someone was makeing a story for each character. i would also like to know of any other way i could help. i dont have much to give, but hopefully what i do have can help and other than nanako i can find more pics of them lik the chie picture shown above
terrywrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: all the fire emblem girls @.@

Post by Raed on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:41 pm

All of the girls you've listed have been requested for adding together, images and all. There's a proper topic for adding girls, be sure to look before you post next time.

Your support is appreciated though.

On a side note, I personal find the Fire Emblem girls to be annoying.
Raed

View user profile http://simbro.phpbb3now.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiningRadiance on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:09 am

Nanako is 6. I don't think she should be added, anyway.

*Ninjas out*
ShiningRadiance
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by terrywrist on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:57 am

to tell the truth so do i but i figured cardcaptor sakura is 10 and it is my way as to a lil satire at that. thou i do believe to each their own when it comes to hentai(never the real stuff..thats sick an wrong)...perhaps we can possibly look for more soft core stuff for the very young. such as nanako and sakura
terrywrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raed on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Nanako is 6.. That may be stretching it.. Even for the loli fans. I don't mind people such as CC Sakura. but 6 is still pretty low.

Last edited by Raed on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Raed

View user profile http://simbro.phpbb3now.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastburn on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Sakura for anyone who is offended at her being ten we can also pull a card and go find her Tsubasa Cronicles pictures Razz i mean we have an easy way out of that one.
Blastburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiningRadiance on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:07 am

Well...

Cardcaptor Sakura, even 10, isn't quite as childlike as Nanako. Nanako has a child's voice, acts like a child, looks like a child, etc. She acts like she's 6. Sakura sorta acts like she's 14 or 15, imo.
ShiningRadiance
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastburn on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:46 am

well isnt she by the end of the series like... older i cthought for sure she was at least 13-14 by the time the show ended...
Blastburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by terrywrist on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:46 pm

it has gotten a lil off topic from my main question as to if most of the fire emblem girls are just place markers or if they will stay?

and ya i do know nanako is pushing the envelope too far i just wanted to use her as to gauge the main site contributes on this game reaction.also i guess its my way of asking the the question of how young, in a rather odd maner and what i will take from this will be close to,if not is, teen age.

can we count nanako in dog years? shes old enough then isnt she....no even then she would be about 42 which also brings up as to how old xD
terrywrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fox_the_apprentice on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:52 am

Some of my favorite characters aren't well liked, and I would be disappointed if someone took them out. I feel that, if you don't like a girl, then just don't buy her at the store/slave market. You an proceed through the game pretending she/they don't exist, and everyone else can still enjoy them (at least the good one(s)...)!

fox_the_apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top