Dev team and admins activeness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dev team and admins activeness

Post by Joshua2000 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:34 am

i was wondering whats going with the dev team guys and admins,

on the dev team

theres apperently one Zairak with 0 posts, so how is he on the team then?

Hyperechhi, hasnt posted for a while since late october, but i guess hes busy or something,

atacii, i havnt seen him around since june, any one know what happened to him?

admins, we have Skuld who seems to have disapeared, and Ultimacloud, both of whom apperently havent been around since august,

for those who I didnt mention have obviously been around.
im just wondering, and hoping im not the only one whos noticed.
Joshua2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dev team and admins activeness

Post by Raed on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:07 am

atacii, Skuld, and Ultima are unaccounted for currently. Zairak appears to be a friend of Shiny's to work on stories, but I don't really know too much about that. And Hyper stops around here and there.
Raed

View user profile http://simbro.phpbb3now.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by alasdair69 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:35 am

Joshua2000 wrote:im just wondering, and hoping im not the only one whos noticed.

Trust me brother, you're not the only one who's noticed. In fact, I've been wondering much the same thing myself lately. Karel's been working his little Czech butt off trying to unscramble the code, ShinRad's definitely been highly visible and hyperecchi's popped up in the chats a few times, I spoke to him/her/it briefly once or twice. But as for the rest, unless they're up to something top secret behind the scenes (which I suppose is possible) you, me, Raed, Blast and Fred have ~each~ been doing more than all of them put together. Is there any way to get in touch with any of them? If real life is keeping them too busy or their interest in the project has dwindled that's understandable but they should at least pass on the reins.

alasdair69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastburn on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:18 am

i really havent been doing all that much. simple graphics work really,
Blastburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alasdair69 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:12 am

Blastburn wrote:i really havent been doing all that much. simple graphics work really,

You've done more than that, Blast, you've posted to the forum, shown up for the chats, taken part in discussion about how to make SimBrothel better, all that means something. Besides, if you're talking about concrete things I haven't done diddly-squat but I ~have~ stirred up debate, made many pointless suggestions and given everyone free history lessons. LOL The bottom line is that we've at least shown a level of interest, which puts us one up on most of the Dev Team.

alasdair69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastburn on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:44 pm

well... thanks.
(im flattered)
I'm up for anything i can do to help in the creation of this game
once i am done with the girl pictures (hopefully sometime today...) i will even help lay framework for stories if that is needed... point me in a direction i'll do it.
Blastburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperecchi on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:25 am

I'm here and have been working on stuff too, As far as what I can do to help, it's not much. I've given a lot of suggestions, but until we get moving forward, I don't want to overload the forums with them. So, i'm biding my time until we get the code worked out and then I'll start up again. I check up every day and read the posts, but I don't like to post unless there's something to post about..

As far as getting a hold of me, just PM me, it goes to my inbox and I'll be more than happy to talk to you :-)
Hyperecchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top