Re: New Forum?

Post by terrywrist on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:35 am

i just got here T^T
terrywrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raed on Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:38 am

I'm for it. 4 and a half months is a long time to wait for admin rights. The idea of the forum move was to be able to access the admin rights that Skuld currently has and we can't use with her absence.

Basically, where we stand now, we can't access any admin rights. Not for another 4 1/2 months. Switching forums would help that.
Raed

View user profile http://simbro.phpbb3now.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastburn on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:00 pm

look, im all for going if it means there is more Moderator control and etc. but i wanna make sure that we're not just going to go... (sorry my "guard the guardians" side is kicking in...)
Blastburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_Amratha on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:10 am

has anyone asked karel_II how far he is and if he needs help since he is obviously drowning in workload that he cannot get rid of? he may be as desperate as you for a change in mangement (or lack of same). Being admin means taking the reins and make sure everyone contributing is briefed as well as making sure those asking knows they're not shouting into the gale so to speak. Its less being a person in control than being a person willing and able to distribute the knowledge so that users know if the thread is dead or not.
If you honestly think we need to move to another site in order to make things flowing again then i say vote yes, if however you think on the other hand there is still something to salvage then i suggest you start making karel aware of the fact he is not supposed to solo this event/program and that others are willing to give any type of support he needs to make the program work. In which case i say you vote no to moving.

personally i have all but given up on anything happening on this site so i have gone to greener pastures (or so i think) good luck on sim-Brothel, i may be back or i may not, i'll check in to see if there is any action from time to time.

Midnight_Amratha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastburn on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:34 am

if need be.
i will create the new Forum so we can work on Sim Brothell as a project delegating work to those who can handle it so that Karel and the others dont have to do near as much... im all for this idea if you want me to.
Blastburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperecchi on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:07 pm

I just want to help on this and get it moving, it seems like it's just sitting here doing nothing while we wait for Karal's Updates.....
Hyperecchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top