just a question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

just a question

Post by Raitor on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:54 pm

I want to add some girls, but I don't really know how to encrypt the pics and make the data files...
Can someone tell me how to do it please?
Raitor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just a question

Post by Twisted Fox on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:58 pm

You don't have to encrypt and make data files. The devs will do it for you. You just need to package the pictures for the girls in each their own folders and any suggestions for their stats and story with them. Upload it onto a filestore website like rapidshare and paste the link in a girl adding thread.

However I am intrigued if the devs can answer this one? How do you encrypt pics and developed data files? How are pics included in the game? I have scoured the source code and can't find the reason. I have never tried to use pics before so I don't know.

Twisted Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raitor on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:36 pm

Thanks, but i looked int the adding girls section... there are so many in the line^^
I want to add them myself... I know how to add girls to the game, but I don't know how to encrypt the pics - that's what I need to know Sad Do they use a speacial encrypt program? And how does the data files look like? Is it just the picture? These are the main questions
Please, please, dev-team, can you answer this question?
Raitor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiningRadiance on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:04 pm

A tool would be helpful, like in whore master...
ShiningRadiance
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua2000 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:27 am

in the girl pool section (assuming you have the stuff) there will be a line wich is used to change it, (it will be in the notes part which i wrote if you look for it should have some lines about tsunade and others)

as to how poolka made the little encryptor thing im not sure actually, as for naming the files it there as well, using the girls number and what the picture itself is, as for when they are encrypted you have to start a new game or they wont encrypt.

as to why they have to be encrypted the game serches for them under that name, but like i said i duno what specal about the encryptor part.

its under the girl.cs at the very top.
Joshua2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top