A suggestion about girls pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A suggestion about girls pictures

Post by Minimoose on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:41 pm

I think it would be better show more girls working them just the leader, I don't know the leader purpose, but I think it is to save time. However, you can get into conflict when trying to decide between a girl that you'd like to see and one with an amazing leader power. So I have a suggestion: A vice-leader position, nothing more them just for us to see that girl pic with the leader, but would be cool, I know that like 40 girls is too much but 1 is too few. I can be wrong with the reasons for it, or the limitatios that implies this situation, if so, just ignore it.
Minimoose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A suggestion about girls pictures

Post by Master of the Obvious on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:57 pm

Yes, in the flash version you were able to see each girl. That was taking quite some time near the end of the game but eh, isn't it one of the main purpose of this soft ?
In a perfect world, i'd suggest an option to switch from seing every girl to seing the leader only, but since you're already quite busy i'm fine with your idea.
Master of the Obvious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by conorwf on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:55 pm

it does seem to be the most common suggestion. Ideally, having the option for either would be nice. I know that in order to max out the list there girls I wasnt real big on, and as long as I had other girls as the leaders, it was all good.

EDIT: a thought I just had. perhaps for each house show a random picture of any random girl in that house. that way, we get the minimization that was aimed for, plus we get to see all of our girls (eventually)
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top