Mission questions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mission questions?

Post by Teske on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:18 am

Are the missions random in these versions? I ask because at the start of the game I got something simple, basically have two buildings or more in 30 days. Once I got that, the second one was to have ten girls.......with Obedience at 100%. I didn't even think there were that many girls in game with obedience that high. Or is this what the obedient trait is for?

Also, a list of possible missions would be good, too, just to know which ones will be impossible to do at the start.

Teske

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission questions?

Post by Master of the Obvious on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Obedience can be raised, if you group 2 girls or more that are "obedient" and start an "obedient" theme in that house. Also, you can drug the girls to make them more docile. I suggest both.

But 10 girls with 100 obe as a 2nd mission is kinda... hardcore.

The less interesting missions are the one about ranking 7 girls up or so. I mean, that doesn't cost a penny and can be done in a single fay. Those kind of mission happen too frequently to me.
Master of the Obvious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ukiss80 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:59 am

10 girls to have 100% obidience for you second mission?
Your luck really ....

well, just save and load. It will change. It become some sort of cheat now.

ukiss80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teske on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:40 pm

Since that bug seemed to have been fixed, I think I can change my initial question into a suggestion, so to speak.

Seeing as how some missions would be impossible at the start, is there a way to program the game to only start you off with missions that are possible at the start of the game? Then as you progress, they would get harder. I know the missions are programmed into the game with code, so is there anything that could be coded in as to an order for the missions?

Teske

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by conorwf on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Master of the Obvious wrote:Obedience can be raised, if you group 2 girls or more that are "obedient" and start an "obedient" theme in that house. Also, you can drug the girls to make them more docile. I suggest both.

But 10 girls with 100 obe as a 2nd mission is kinda... hardcore.

The less interesting missions are the one about ranking 7 girls up or so. I mean, that doesn't cost a penny and can be done in a single fay. Those kind of mission happen too frequently to me.

problem is that you need rank 2 in Obediant for you to actually gain anything in the obedient trait, rank 1 only affects what you pay for the girls. it might be off-topic but I think that theme needs to be relooked at.
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil' Slugger on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:26 am

Well obedience is something that is kind of hard to teach to people, It kind of makes sense in that context to take a of of obedient people to teach obedience to others.

On the other hand I see your point that there are not a lot of obedient women and the few that are in the game as of now are fairly expensive.
Lil' Slugger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by conorwf on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:42 am

Lil' Slugger wrote:Well obedience is something that is kind of hard to teach to people, It kind of makes sense in that context to take a of of obedient people to teach obedience to others.
Get one drill seargent and you can have all the obedience you'll ever want.
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of the Obvious on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Sense ? Most "obedient" girls are lolis or shy, do you seriously think Taki or Samus Aran would listen to their good advices ?
Master of the Obvious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by conorwf on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:40 am

Master of the Obvious wrote:Sense ? Most "obedient" girls are lolis or shy, do you seriously think Taki or Samus Aran would listen to their good advices ?

I cant see the more 'innocent' of the girls gaining a sex tip from Nympho's, or how 3 cat girls in the same room accomplishes ANYTHING (yet its the best theme you can have). dont nitpick it man, what works works.

pure numbers wise, Obedient needs help. every other theme relied purely to a stat (tough=con, Exotic=Char, Nymph=sex) will give you at least a +2 bonus if you max it, Tough and Nymph will give +3, and there's more girls with those traits....

Game Deisgn wise, it doesnt add up.
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkaros on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:13 am

Actually, I've found the best stat increments-

Obediant with Use Drugs for +1 or 2
Fire Emblem for +4 Constitution
Nymph for +3 Sex
Cat Girl for +3 Charisma, I think

Notice how Constitution is annoying easy to level in this game compared to Obediance. Not to mention Chii and Naru, who loses 1 Obediance (How are you supposed to level THAT?) and randomly changes Obediance every day, respectively.

Darkaros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by conorwf on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:34 am

Use Drugs is a temporary effect.
I still nominate Cat Girl for best overall, because it gives Cha, Sex, Rep, and affects your bottom line, all in one package.
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkaros on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:55 am

Drugs is temporary? The description says it adds a point of obediance instead of just boosting it like the others say and I usually see my girls get at least a slight increase after 1 or 2 days.

Darkaros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by conorwf on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:30 am

that could just be from an Obedient style you have in that house. if my understanding of the functionality is right, the only permanent way to increase the stats of your girls, is through the Styles.
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Genius on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:20 am

Drugs add obedience permanently as far as I understand Smile
Evil Genius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Synbyn on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:49 am

Teske wrote:Are the missions random in these versions? I ask because at the start of the game I got something simple, basically have two buildings or more in 30 days. Once I got that, the second one was to have ten girls.......with Obedience at 100%. I didn't even think there were that many girls in game with obedience that high. Or is this what the obedient trait is for?

Also, a list of possible missions would be good, too, just to know which ones will be impossible to do at the start.

I've played the older version at all three difficulties. I know in hard mode, the only missions I can complete are the bar, the small house,and maybe rank 2. I'm wondering if there are any deciding factors on your missions. Such as money. Are your missions divided into difficulty pools? If the player has earn x amout of money are certain missions omited? In the new version hard mode, I only played 30 days because I havem't been lucky in a mission I could complete within the next 30 days. Smile

Synbyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Synbyn on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:06 am

I been playing the version 0.91 in hard mode again. I finally failed the first mission. Need 2 girl in 15 days. I decided to spend the money on upgrading the 1st girl and building. $150 for girl(dress $ necklace), $100 for bed. Next $200 went to linens. Next $250 for wash room. I never got the 2nd room. So to sum up all my previous questions with this one, What drives the mission, Logic or chaos?

edited.

Its logical if you can progress in the game while completing the mission. Its choatic if you can't do it.
Btw, Sorry for the grief, I still learning the game.

ty

Synbyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top