SB 04 Jan version

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SB 04 Jan version

Post by ukiss80 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:44 am

It's unplayable. Too many raw bug after the rewrite.

Room occupied by noone. just lose 1 room for nothing.
Sometime unable to change leader. When using manage feature and remove all and re-add, 1 room lost. Occupied by ghost maybe.

Mission given is unreasonable.
My first mission is: to have 4 house with POKEMON effect.
I would love to see who can achieve that in hard mode, and with 250 bucks only in 30days.
I restart and the first mission is, have 4 girls with more than 45% constitution. It's too hard for 250bucks only. Probably 3 girls still achievable. 4 girls mean either buy new house or add room, which mean $$.

Every loading take longer time.
create new game using menu still carry forward existing $$, level and reputation.

Sometime, girl refused to work not shown in the report.

I gave up trying. Sad
Hope others can contribute their findings.

ukiss80

Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SB 04 Jan version

Post by Karel_II on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:43 am

ukiss80 wrote:It's unplayable. Too many raw bug after the rewrite.


ukiss80 wrote:
Room occupied by noone. just lose 1 room for nothing.
Sometime unable to change leader. When using manage feature and remove all and re-add, 1 room lost. Occupied by ghost maybe.

-- Describe how make this bug... My game works fine

ukiss80 wrote:
Mission given is unreasonable.
My first mission is: to have 4 house with POKEMON effect.
I would love to see who can achieve that in hard mode, and with 250 bucks only in 30days.
I restart and the first mission is, have 4 girls with more than 45% constitution. It's too hard for 250bucks only. Probably 3 girls still achievable. 4 girls mean either buy new house or add room, which mean $$.

-- I get this system from old game... If you dont like it... make new... "Hard mode is just very hard"

ukiss80 wrote:
Every loading take longer time.
create new game using menu still carry forward existing $$, level and reputation.

-- new game in menu not work... If you read this forum, you knew it...

ukiss80 wrote:
Sometime, girl refused to work not shown in the report.

-- Its not possible.. Every action make report in window...

ukiss80 wrote:
I gave up trying. Sad
Hope others can contribute their findings.

I never gave up...

_________________
Sory for my bad english Sad

Have a nice day

Karel_II

My neznalí vedeni nevedomými, děláme nemožné pro nevděčné..
avatar
Karel_II

Posts : 192
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 34
Location : Czech Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SB 04 Jan version

Post by Master of the Obvious on Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:17 pm

I totally agree with Karel, i test each release and that never happened... also 45% CON in 30 days isn't an impossible first mission at all.
avatar
Master of the Obvious

Posts : 28
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SB 04 Jan version

Post by ukiss80 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Well, it just show how frustuated i am after found so many bugs.

I saw new release available, I'll download it when rapidshare got free lot.

I give up the 04 Jan version. But, i'm not giving up on SB2, else, i'll not post here. :p

ukiss80

Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SB 04 Jan version

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum