A thought on female diversity....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A thought on female diversity....

Post by Loup Garou on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:13 pm

I was reading Love-Lady's suggestion about selling stuff (I would love to be able to sell houses... you can fit ALL of the girls into the 2 palace buildings if both are expanded to max rooms... well.. not max... I think I had 20 or so rooms left over... but...), when I noticed, at the end, she (I assume she is a she by title... if I am incorrect, I apologize) suggested that there be more diversity in women figures. I agree with her and a thought jumped into my head. There are a lot of Lolitas in the game, but some men prefer older women. What group would they fall into, I asked myself. And it hit me. You may want to add a new class -- Cougar, beautiful women who are.... older than the average concubine. The title is given to women 35-50 who actively seek younger men. The great Ben Franklin encouraged younger men to seek out an older woman for a lover.

A cougar group would get bonuses like

1: +2 sex
2: +3 sex +1 charisma
3: +3 sex +1 charisma +1 constitution
4: +4 sex +2 charisma +1 constitution +4 customers.
5: +4 sex +3 charisma +2 constitution +4 customers and +10% income.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A thought on female diversity....

Post by ShiningRadiance on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me, if anyone's interested in that sort of thing.
ShiningRadiance
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperecchi on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:43 am

I was thinking of some kind of Magical Girl group as well. Like Pretty Sammy, Card Captur Sakura, ect.... What the stats for that, i dont know...
Hyperecchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Genius on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:24 am

I think for a 'magical girl' Public curiousity would indicate either an increase in reputation or number of customer. Add in a slight of increase in charisma (Well, she is magical right, can make herself appear prettier I guess) and/or Obedience. How about that ?
Evil Genius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vava on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:45 pm

I'm totally up for a Cougar style (Not sure about the name, but that's fine), although I think the stats you posted require some balancing. The way they are right now, the style is better than Cat Girl in terms of stat growth, and the number of potential Cougars that could be in the game would make Cat Girl obsolete if it were left like that. I wouldn't know what to suggest, though, since it would also have to be made in such a way that it ends up not being overshadowed by Big Boobs and Nymphomaniac.
Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Hey... I just threw numbers on a page... The suggestion is open to any and all modifications by the developers. I am sure I was giving them the numbers I gave them because I assumed it was a relatively rare bread. I know I gave them the sex +'s because... they are VERY experienced women.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of the Obvious on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Loup Garou, could you list who would be on the cougar theme ? I'm not making sarcasm, just trying to get a better idea of it.
Master of the Obvious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:37 pm

I have no idea who would qualify. I don't know the ages of any of the characters in game (except for the lolitas... they are easy to spot). The only char I KNOW would qualify is Urd, but she already has her 3 slots filled. If the Sagara women and cougar style were introduced, Maria's big boob style should be changed to cougar. She needs the double sagara skill (she is the... leader of the pack), but her cougar nature would override the large breasts. I would need to know what chars are over 30 before I could go through and figure out who would qualify. I know that any older woman with nymphomania and an open slot would qualify.... 8-)
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top