Help or manual

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help or manual

Post by Karel_II on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:21 am

I ask for help.
Can somebody make manual or help page for this game ???

Have a nice day

Karel_II

My neznalí vedeni nevedomými, děláme nemožné pro nevděčné..
Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help or manual

Post by Loup Garou on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:25 am

I can help... in a way. I doubt I could write the manual because I am sure I would forget something some where, but... I am a good editor. If you get one written, send me copy, I will edit it for you.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by conorwf on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:55 pm

I tend to be a good, coherent writer. If you would tell me what needs to be adressed in the manual, i'd be more than happy to do it.

HOWEVER: I think jumping off that boat should wait until we've finalized the design. if the 2.14 interface is what we're gonna stay with, i have no problem doing it. if there's a high chance it'll change again substantially, i'd say hold off.

dont wanna do it twice if I don't have to.
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Oh... come on.. writing 5 manuals for the same game is fun... really... 8-)

I understand your hesitation.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkaros on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:59 am

I can write out an impromptu manual right now, if you want. I already know the ins and outs of this game pretty well, and I can just write up a thread here on the forum that can be edited as needed, then be copy and pasted to the releases when they're done.

Darkaros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molenir on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:41 am

So many questions.

I just decided to give this a try after enjoying v1. Not sure where to post these, but since this seemed like an inquiry/help thread, figure it will do for now.

First, anyway to resize the window? Would love to be able to maximize it, so I can properly see everything. Everything is rather scrunched up presently.

Next, missions. Change style? Whats a style, and how do I change it? I see the choose house style button, but when I click on it, I see, nothing - level 5. Theres no Naruto, no Goddess, no styles.

Took me awhile to figure out how to assign girls to their houses. Would be nice if there was button or something to do it automatically.

Lots more questions for later.

Molenir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:04 pm

To change style you need at least 2 women with same style. I am sure you are starting with easy, so you are Skuld... and her styles are Goddess, Lolita and Nobel. To get a style to appear in the box, you want to hire another girl with at least one of those styles... you are not going to find another Goddess (and if you did, you can't afford her) so you look for other Lolitas or other Nobels.

About resizing... well..... that ain't gonna happen..... at least not for a while. The game is still in development. (I have been thinking about bugging them about this, but... 8-).. )

So you know... this thread is really not a question thread... it was just posted by the primary designer because he is looking for someone to help him with a manual for the game. If you have other questions, start a thread in miscellaneous called questions. and use it to ask questions... I will look out for it.. and I am sure others will try to help you.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top