Back to top Go down

Re: 2.1.4 Bugs

Post by talthorn on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:21 am

Bugs I've found so far (version 2.1.4_100115_2) though none of them are fatal:

1) leader powers appear to be non-functional

2) aphrodisiacs don't appear to give the sex bonus

3) "aim for quantity" appears to be non-functional

4) "force other girls to work" appears to be non-functional

5) when loading, the game remains on the screen you were currently in. This means that if you save the game, go to the "slave market" screen, and then reload, you can get around the entry fees. Game should go to "main" when loading.

I'd also like to thank you for adding the new "secret" feature to this version. Smile

talthorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:39 pm

talthorn wrote:Bugs I've found so far (version 2.1.4_100115_2) though none of them are fatal:
talthorn wrote:
1) leader powers appear to be non-functional

Powers are works... Smile I description say "sex bonus" it is not means +1 to sex every day, but for example basic "sex stat 50" + 10 bonus" for this day.

talthorn wrote:
2) aphrodisiacs don't appear to give the sex bonus

aphrodisiacs is work... Smile for example "sex stat 50" + 20 bonus" for this day.

talthorn wrote:
3) "aim for quantity" appears to be non-functional

quantity is work... Smile -1 rep gain, +10 constitution...

talthorn wrote:
4) "force other girls to work" appears to be non-functional

10 obedience; -10 sex

talthorn wrote:
5) when loading, the game remains on the screen you were currently in. This means that if you save the game, go to the "slave market" screen, and then reload, you can get around the entry fees. Game should go to "main" when loading.

I make this work in next version...

Have a nice day

Karel_II

My neznalí vedeni nevedomými, děláme nemožné pro nevděčné..
Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by talthorn on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:49 pm

ah, so that's how the leader powers and the other options are supposed to work. You might want to make a little hover-note explaining that these benefits are temporary.

FYI: "use drugs" gives a permanent +1 bonus to obedience. That's why I thought all the other options were non-functional.

talthorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenki on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:54 pm

on the 011610 release:

The pop-up for sell room says "Do you want to remoove a room ...", should be 'remove'

If you sell a brothel, you only get the funds for the brothel back, not any added rooms. i.e. if you seel an old shack with one extra room it is 450 gold, the same as an old shack with no extra rooms.

Kenki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by talthorn on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:56 am

to add to the post above, you can also sell the rooms that the building starts out with, until the building has only one, and still sell the building for full price.

For example, I sold the "old shack" for a total of 750: 300 for the two "extra" rooms, and 450 for the building itself.

The game does remember how many rooms a building last had, though. So when I bought the "old shack," I got a building with only a single room. So it's not exactly game breaking.

hmm...

*tries reverse*

O.K., it also works in reverse. I sold the "old shack" with five rooms for 450, and when I bought it back at the same price, it still had five rooms.

talthorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaz on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:14 pm

An interesting bug on 116-1. If you add a room to a building, the number of customers does not go up.
It should increase by 3.

Vaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:39 am

Vaz wrote:An interesting bug on 116-1. If you add a room to a building, the number of customers does not go up.
It should increase by 3.

Its no bug... No of customers affect girls reputation, not nuber of rooms

Have a nice day

Karel_II

Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:40 am

talthorn wrote:to add to the post above, you can also sell the rooms that the building starts out with, until the building has only one, and still sell the building for full price.

For example, I sold the "old shack" for a total of 750: 300 for the two "extra" rooms, and 450 for the building itself.

The game does remember how many rooms a building last had, though. So when I bought the "old shack," I got a building with only a single room. So it's not exactly game breaking.

hmm...

*tries reverse*

O.K., it also works in reverse. I sold the "old shack" with five rooms for 450, and when I bought it back at the same price, it still had five rooms.

Heh.. Oka... Its no good.

Have a nice day

Karel_II

Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaz on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:15 am

Karel_II wrote:
Vaz wrote:An interesting bug on 116-1. If you add a room to a building, the number of customers does not go up.
It should increase by 3.

Not quite what I meant. Each building has a certain number of customers who visit it, say Central Palace with 75. Under version 2.1.3, if you added a room the number of customers immediately went up to 78, but not now. It stays at 75 irrespective of how many rooms and girls you have and what their rep is.

Tried Goddess style, but that didn't seem to have any effect.

Vaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:32 am

Vaz wrote:
Karel_II wrote:
It should increase by 3.

Not quite what I meant. Each building has a certain number of customers who visit it, say Central Palace with 75. Under version 2.1.3, if you added a room the number of customers immediately went up to 78, but not now. It stays at 75 irrespective of how many rooms and girls you have and what their rep is.

Aha... When i cure myself from flu, i fix this... Please be patience

Have a nice day

Karel_II

Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by batosai32 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:15 pm

I was just playing and got a joker mission "have 107 girls in 30 days". there are two problems with this
1 this was the third mission and so, without the free money "glitch" it would be impossible.
2 i had bought every girl possible and taken girls for the previous jokers, so i could not get any more girls, and only had 105 girls.
i have not used the forums much so i dont know if this is an old problem but i thought i would bring it to your attention.

batosai32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:26 pm

batosai32 wrote:I was just playing and got a joker mission "have 107 girls in 30 days". there are two problems with this
1 this was the third mission and so, without the free money "glitch" it would be impossible.
2 i had bought every girl possible and taken girls for the previous jokers, so i could not get any more girls, and only had 105 girls.
i have not used the forums much so i dont know if this is an old problem but i thought i would bring it to your attention.

this is very very old problem... I may try make some hot fix, but ... Missions need balance

Have a nice day

Karel_II

Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaz on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:57 pm

Karel_II wrote:
Vaz wrote:
Karel_II wrote:
It should increase by 3.

Aha... When i cure myself from flu, i fix this... Please be patience

I wish you all the best, Karel. Hope you feel better soon.

Vaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:22 am

2.1.4 100122-1

Not so much a bug as a glitch. From what I rem of the game in earlier stages, the reputation of the buildings was a 100% system, and that the lesser buildings have a limitation on what their reputation can reach.

I was looking at things in this version and I noticed that house reputations were going nowhere on their own (Places get reputations simply by word of mouth.. so there should be even a slight gain daily for houses). I decided to work on house rep by hiring a few girls with the skill. One, in particular, is very talented... Lacus can get a house 70 points a day*. And that is where the problem starts. As of now, Old Shack has a rep of 60, Small House 140, House 96, Second house 140, and Big House has a reputation of 261. The gains by the house vary as much as they do because I have been using different girls, but the fact that I have not only broken the house limit for a few houses, I was able to break 100... by a good deal. Big House is still gaining reputation as we speak. Has the reputation system changed or is there a glitch in the house rep cap?

* oops... I ran the game a few more days... she gets 80 points per round. The Big house has, as of now, a reputation of 421.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Loup Garou wrote:2.1.4 100122-1

Not so much a bug as a glitch. From what I rem of the game in earlier stages, the reputation of the buildings was a 100% system, and that the lesser buildings have a limitation on what their reputation can reach.

I was looking at things in this version and I noticed that house reputations were going nowhere on their own (Places get reputations simply by word of mouth.. so there should be even a slight gain daily for houses). I decided to work on house rep by hiring a few girls with the skill. One, in particular, is very talented... Lacus can get a house 70 points a day*. And that is where the problem starts. As of now, Old Shack has a rep of 60, Small House 140, House 96, Second house 140, and Big House has a reputation of 261. The gains by the house vary as much as they do because I have been using different girls, but the fact that I have not only broken the house limit for a few houses, I was able to break 100... by a good deal. Big House is still gaining reputation as we speak. Has the reputation system changed or is there a glitch in the house rep cap?

* oops... I ran the game a few more days... she gets 80 points per round. The Big house has, as of now, a reputation of 421.

I find it.. Fix in next version...

Have a nice day

Karel_II

Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moritsunai on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:58 am

Might as well state it. When you repair your building, it doesn't cost anything against you for central palace at least.

Edit: Nothing happens either after building goes down to 0.

moritsunai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:19 am

moritsunai wrote:Might as well state it. When you repair your building, it doesn't cost anything against you for central palace at least.

Edit: Nothing happens either after building goes down to 0.

I know... Code is not fully finished

Have a nice day

Karel_II

Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:26 am

There is one freaky thing that can happen. At one point, I had like 54k on me and had ignored repairs for a bit. I then decided to do repairs (just testing functions) and the big palace needed like 65k in repairs. Even though it is not actually charging me funds, it refused to do the repairs since I don't have enough money. So... it is not charging for the repairs, but it is still keeping track of your funds to make sure you can afford the repairs. Confusing, isn't it? 8-)
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior536 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:48 pm

2 bugs spotted:

1: When you try to sell a girl, you get the money for the girl you're trying to sell but the girl deleted is the one right under her.

2: When you do a New Game, every girls stats remain them same. For exemple, if I do a new game after i got deedlith's Sex stat at 90, her sex stat wuill be 90 when i buy her on a new game. The stats however do go back to their original when you reset the game for a new game (turn the program off and on).

PS: Just saying, the ''See next room'' thing was a GREAT addition guys ;-)

Warrior536

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:50 am

1 : Hups...

2 : I known about this bug... I try fix this, when i cure my flu...

Have a nice day

Karel_II

Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:17 am

Karel.... CHICKEN SOUP... with some garlic and some red pepper in it. Will clean out your nasal tract. Help you breath easier. Won't cure anything, but hey... will make you feel a LOT better.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:06 am

Ou jé...

Chicken soup.. Check
Garlic soup .... Check
Lots of tissues... Check

Chybí už jen panák Ruma do čaje a vypotit se na cizím těle.. -- rather not translate...

Have a nice day

Karel_II

Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spanky on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:32 am

um..I still don't understand how to use leader power or aim for quantity.
I try to use it everyday but the constitution doesn't up.

How should I use it?

Spanky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:35 am

Only drugs have permanent efect...

Have a nice day

Karel_II

Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top