2.1.4 Bugs

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2.1.4 Bugs

Post by barador on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Thanks for the advice !
But I did reload and finetuned how much advertising i made.

This one game I mentioned was the only one, where not in every single brothel I had girls in, were detailed listings on which girls did what., i.e.
"Xianghua refused to work with 1 customer" etc. instead I only got a message "You earned XXX money with YYY girls". It didn't even show how many customers came in one brothel.

I wouldn't mention it if it didn't seemed strange and varied from other SimBro tries I made.

barador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:40 pm

There was NO other information?.... The scroll bar did not appear on the right side of the information box? I don't think I have ever seen that.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacebird on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Played through on Belldandy.
Started a new Urd game from the active game window...... and the girls I bought retained their rank(level) and stats from the END of the previous game.

Spacebird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Yeah... if you go into a game right after finishing another, all the girls have the stats they got from previous game. I know, cause I was able to get a lot of girls to straight 100's... and that was passed on no matter who was the prime char in the next game. They kinda need to figure out a way to return the char's stats to original numbers. (Of course... you can return stats to original numbers... simply turn the game off and restart. 8-)... )
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beelzebunny on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:17 am

Loved the original game, beat it just today.

Anyway, I may sound like a fool here, but I can not make more than 1 girl work in a Brothel regardless of what I do.

I've 'Moved' the 2nd girl into the building, but it appears that only the Manager of the Brothel works every day. I added a room, even though there should already be enough room, figuring the 2nd girl would occupy it, but she did not. Is there something I'm missing to actually make a girl work?

After I click NEXT DAY it shows that only the manager worked and the 'Next Room' and 'Previous Room' buttons don't do anything.
Beelzebunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cpane on Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:57 am

Beelzebunny wrote:Loved the original game, beat it just today.

Anyway, I may sound like a fool here, but I can not make more than 1 girl work in a Brothel regardless of what I do.

I've 'Moved' the 2nd girl into the building, but it appears that only the Manager of the Brothel works every day. I added a room, even though there should already be enough room, figuring the 2nd girl would occupy it, but she did not. Is there something I'm missing to actually make a girl work?

After I click NEXT DAY it shows that only the manager worked and the 'Next Room' and 'Previous Room' buttons don't do anything.

Only thing i can think of is that you didn't use advertising to get more customers to come, or that the girls had low obedience and wouldn't work.

cpane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beelzebunny on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:17 am

I had a mission to have 5 girls with at least 65 Constitution. I had 6 girls at the deadline with the correct stat. It failed me...

Then, seemingly pissed at me for failing, it gave me the mission of "You must rank up 53 girl(s) (or more).
30 days to complete." I don't even know if there are 53 girls total. Also, this is pretty much impossible at my current earning rate combined with the Level Limits on the exponentially more expensive brothels.

If anyone has completed this challenge, feel free to disregard this. I'll just take the failure being that I couldn't possibly buy that many girls and lvl them up by buying bigger brothels that have higher limit restrictions.
Beelzebunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:38 pm

53 girls to rank up is a fallacy. you need to rank girls up 53 lvls. 11 girls going to lvl 6 will do it with 2 lvls to spare (that is... each girl gaining 5 lvls.. since you start at 1...). And... the lvls girls gain in that month are NOT the only lvls counted. All lvls from day one that your girls gain are counted.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beelzebunny on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Loup Garou wrote:53 girls to rank up is a fallacy. you need to rank girls up 53 lvls. 11 girls going to lvl 6 will do it with 2 lvls to spare (that is... each girl gaining 5 lvls.. since you start at 1...). And... the lvls girls gain in that month are NOT the only lvls counted. All lvls from day one that your girls gain are counted.

Thank you for being so helpful! I figured out what the game really meant. I beat it a few hours ago and now just playing it past the end date.

Like -60 Days right now. This could very well be a glitch as the game is supposed to end after 300 days (I thought). I just love collecting the 'secret' girls from the Mission Complete Jokers. I seriously am addicted to this game. X_x

Can't wait for the complete game. Hope it's more challenging and includes the 'Inventory' items.
Beelzebunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartland on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:16 pm

Whats up with "Blair gains 0% reputation and 0 gold, with 0 customers. " by the way? Oh, wait, maybe they are conciderd too expencive?

Hartland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:01 pm

# of customers and amount she charges/lay determines who much money she makes on a given day. Her Obedience is the % chance that she will actually sleep with each of her customers. Blair has a starting obedience of 20... which means that, basically, there is only a 1 in 5 chance that she actually sleep with given customer. Odds are not on your side that she will sleep with ANYONE on a given day. You need to teach her obedience.

The reputation... odds are that she has reached the reputation max for the house she is in because girls get rep points even when they don't fuck any of their customers.

Just a thought... especially early in the game, you want to get girls with higher obedience scores. They are far more likely to actually fuck their customers. Later in the game, when you have good obedience theme houses to work with (hopefully with a manager with the skill "enhance theme effect") to raise the obed of girls like Blair.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartland on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Loup Garou wrote:# of customers and amount she charges/lay determines who much money she makes on a given day. Her Obedience is the % chance that she will actually sleep with each of her customers. Blair has a starting obedience of 20... which means that, basically, there is only a 1 in 5 chance that she actually sleep with given customer. Odds are not on your side that she will sleep with ANYONE on a given day. You need to teach her obedience.

If it where disobediance would'nt it say so? As in "Blair refused to se x customers!"?

Hartland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Having 2 customers (look at line below the one discussing what she did... it says how many actual customers she had), and sleeping with 0 is this games way of saying she is not being obedient.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartland on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 pm

If that is so, then what dose the "refuses to see customers" message mean? When they refuse see any customers at all, from my experience, they dont get a second line.

Hartland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:08 am

Refusing is the ultimate in disobedient... They have locked themselves in their room and they ain't commin' out. Because there is NO interaction with clients, they get no rep points.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartland on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:45 am

Why are there two ways of disobedience, that's just confusing? A refusal is a refusal and should be marked as such. And if they lock them self up... Why do they still see customers? Or is it just that no more customers are taken care of after she refuses witch dose not have to happen on the first customer?

Hartland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:59 am

If she sees but refuse a customer, that is bad... but there is still some interaction between your girl and the outer world. (basically, she is not fucking anyone, but the customers are at least getting a look at her... and you KNOW some of them are gonna like what they see... ) If she won't even see the customer, no one will see her. All they will encounter is a voice behind a door saying, "No... I am not coming out today. I'm on my period. (lie, but.. )"

In the end, it is levels of disobedience. Just a little, and you don't make money, but you can get your rep up (until you hit the sealing for your house). A lot of disobedience, you get no money, you get no rep....
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartland on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:22 am

Your explanations might of made sense in "the real world". But they still have some customers while refusing others and are as such not completely shut in. But still I guess that the game could be made it that way too. I just thought that if they disobeyed and refused that would be stated plainly and that other factors such as health or stamina where the reasons why the girls only did that many customers. I still think that's part of it, there are just more parts then I thought.

Sorry if I brought the thread somewhat off topic, seeing as these things do not seem to be bugs. I just thought that maybe it was.

Hartland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:48 am

Bug chat goes different directions all the time.. 8-)
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodly on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:17 pm

I keep bringing this sort of thing up, and I'll keep bringing it up till there's a change, because it's been there since the very beginning and it's never changed even once in all the history of Simbrothel, and there's a severe fear it might be forgotten.

Hard mode needs something to keep what objectives it spawns in line. Consider the following:

As second mission: 3 houses or more with the 'Bleach' style.

Checking the girl list, I count five girls with the Bleach Style:Rukia, Matsumoto, Soi Fong, Nel, Orihime, Yoruichi-you need six minimum to complete(presuming you can gather enough gold for 3 houses-not impossible, but a hard task at that point given the Hard start). Besides which, three of the five are Jokers. 'Hard' is one thing, 'Impossible' quite another.

Given that the game reached a level of stability that we were able to fit snazzy new graphics in, can we now, finally, see debugging work done on Hard?

Bloodly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vava on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:42 pm

That's not just a problem on Hard mode. The game randomly determines what it wants as the Joker mission, and this can lead to ridiculously challenging or even impossible missions. This has been around since the first game, so, yeah, it's been around for a while. It's not so much a bug as it is something that needs to be reworked. Until then, it's suggested to save just before you receive your next monthly mission, so that you can reload and try for another one if you get one that's impossible.
Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top