SimBro_Release_v2.1.4_100131_TEST

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SimBro_Release_v2.1.4_100131_TEST

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:46 am

Does this version have a save feature?

The load button opens the dialog window, but I haven't a clue where the to find the save file of any previously played game.

Please let me know whether I can pick-up where I left off or do I need to wait for the next version, or after the "TEST" versions are done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:48 am

Oh yeah out of curiosity, does Soi Fong only have the one pic? Her laying back topless. Because I hope to see more pic get added of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:05 am

The menu command in the top bar has a save command. You can also use ctrl C.

As to Soi Fong having only one picture. There are a few girls who have minimal pictures. That is being worked on, I am sure, but odds are that is not high on the list at this time. If you want to help them along with that, find some good pictures and send them in... Karel prefers pictures saved in png form. They definitely accept help from players... I should know. I am the guy who made all the head shots they use on the char sheets.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasuke on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:22 pm

I've gone through the game and I think it is great! Not so many problems, It was fun playing until I was about 350 days past the game end point Razz seems like the game says that it is ove, but you can still play forward. I like it even if the recurring text stating that the game is over annoyed me quite a lot.

Jasuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Agreed

Post by DIE_DIE_DIE on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:46 pm

I personally think the game shouldn't really have an "end". Why not have it so that after the final objective, there are no more objectives, and the player can keep playing to their hearts content?

DIE_DIE_DIE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vava on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:16 pm

When you finish the game (the final day is currently supposed to be 300), it's supposed to unlock the gallery, which would show you the pictures of all of the girls you used while playing. This function is still under development, though.
Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime69 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:27 pm

so when will the next release be coming out?

anime69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacebird on Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:09 am

Loup Garou wrote:Wish I could tell you a way to adjust your game screen size to make those boxes visible without adjusting your font size. Would adjusting the size of the font in the bar and adjusting the bar itself help? I use a much smaller bar... in fact... the entire game starter is smaller on my screen than your picture... which confuses me. I assume we are using different display settings.

I'm using a 20" widescreen monitor, resolution set to 1152x864 and the largest font available to accomodate my eyesight issues.

The picture itself is a screenshot of 3 windows, the folder containing the game in back, the new/load screen and the new game selection screen.

In-forum it seems to be about twice the size it should be. If I click on the picture in the forum it loads a properly sized one.

Spacebird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:20 am

I had a feeling you had visual problems... But I didn't want to be the one who brought it up. Especially if I was wrong. Sight difficulties is one of the reasons that I would like for the developers to give us more control over the actual size of the game box on the screen. That and the fact that scrolling through the list of girls can sometimes be a pain. Would love for that part of the screen be something which expands when the main system expands... would make scrolling through the list easier and obtaining the information one is after on each girl more effective. But I have no idea how they can do that, so I can only request.

p.s. I looked at the picture in normal size and it is still bigger than mine... but then... my screen is set at 1280X1024 (wide screen)
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Forgotten Reaver on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:54 am

I just registered to ask for some help because I've been having issues with the newest version. When I try to play it the main menu comes up, and when I press on new, a window pops up for a fraction of a second and then the game closes itself. I don't know what to do about it, and I've tried uninstalling and redownloading it, but it doesn't help. I've tried all the links as well. I use an unregistered version of PowerArchiver2010, maybe it has to do with that? If there is a need for any more information I'd be glad to provide it. The previous versions all worked fine. It's just this one that doesn't. I would really appreciate any help.
The Forgotten Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasuke on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:05 pm

The Forgotten Reaver wrote:I just registered to ask for some help because I've been having issues with the newest version. When I try to play it the main menu comes up, and when I press on new, a window pops up for a fraction of a second and then the game closes itself. I don't know what to do about it, and I've tried uninstalling and redownloading it, but it doesn't help. I've tried all the links as well. I use an unregistered version of PowerArchiver2010, maybe it has to do with that? If there is a need for any more information I'd be glad to provide it. The previous versions all worked fine. It's just this one that doesn't. I would really appreciate any help.
I can tell you that likeliest problem is that the copy you have is faulty. Try and re-download. If you're using old versions of java or any of the needed system-basic programs, like adobe reader and such you might have problem running the java based games. And probably if you use vista some problems occur due to the fire wall. That is all I can tell you without seeing it myself since on my pc it runs fine under win XP.

Jasuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Forgotten Reaver on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:39 am

Jasuke wrote:
The Forgotten Reaver wrote:I just registered to ask for some help because I've been having issues with the newest version. When I try to play it the main menu comes up, and when I press on new, a window pops up for a fraction of a second and then the game closes itself. I don't know what to do about it, and I've tried uninstalling and redownloading it, but it doesn't help. I've tried all the links as well. I use an unregistered version of PowerArchiver2010, maybe it has to do with that? If there is a need for any more information I'd be glad to provide it. The previous versions all worked fine. It's just this one that doesn't. I would really appreciate any help.
I can tell you that likeliest problem is that the copy you have is faulty. Try and re-download. If you're using old versions of java or any of the needed system-basic programs, like adobe reader and such you might have problem running the java based games. And probably if you use vista some problems occur due to the fire wall. That is all I can tell you without seeing it myself since on my pc it runs fine under win XP.
I have tried re-downloading it a couple times, as I mentioned previously. My software is all up to date, I made sure of that already. My pc is a Windows 7 though, not XP or Vista. I know I said this already, but all the previous versions worked fine, it's only the newest one that I can't get to work...
The Forgotten Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:11 am

just a thought........ but... can you tell 7 to pretend it is xp when running this program?
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raed on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:34 am

I'm using 7. No Problems here. Not sure why an older version would work and a newer one wouldn't, though. If you're using .NETFramework 2.0 or over, I believe it was, then you should be fine. I did notice though, that Windows 7 cuts access to the program files folder and other such folders for some reason, so try keeping the folder on your desktop.

Last edited by Raed on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo.)
Raed

View user profile http://simbro.phpbb3now.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:04 am

I was just tossing out ideas... I have an ancient game of Masters of Magic that I tell is running in win95 so it works in xp. I know that simbroth is not same, but... if I rem correctly it is spacifically designed for xp (but then... so were all the other versions...).

But, by nature, brainstorming will produce some pretty stupid answers... 8-) So I did my part.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raed on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:07 am

Was just stating for the record, it's a logical answer. Vista/7 are known for messing things up.
Raed

View user profile http://simbro.phpbb3now.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:16 am

Windows?.... fucking up programs?... NEVER HAPPENS... well... not often... really... only once or twice... an hour... on a good day... 8-)
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasuke on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Loup Garou wrote:Windows?.... fucking up programs?... NEVER HAPPENS... well... not often... really... only once or twice... an hour... on a good day... 8-)
I know that feeling. XP was the last good system from windows, and only after years of patches and service packs.

Jasuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacebird on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:30 am

It's probably been raised before, but I would love a "Full Screen" option.

Spacebird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:47 am

I think I have brought up that point once or twice.... 8-)
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Forgotten Reaver on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Well I appreciate the suggestions, but I thought it would help if you could see what I'm talking about. So, here: http://www.screencast.com/users/Reaver7/folders/Jing/media/3f9cb9d2-ef0c-48f2-98f3-c178c658d4fe that should do it.
The Forgotten Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Forgotten Reaver on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Oh yeah, and if that doesn't suffice, just let me know and I'll take another. This is really getting to me...
The Forgotten Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieman on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:16 pm

why dont you either run the exe file as an administrator or in compatibility mode by right clicking on it and changing the setting in properties.
That fixed mine and i had the same problem.

Rieman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:02 am

you mean running it as maximized? Interesting. I tried it... well... yeah... that takes full screen.. but... the graphics are only in the upper left corner (at least for me...). I was hoping I could get it full screen... mostly to enlarge for the information boxes.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Battosai079 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:03 am

I just want to report a impossible mission on day 180. It asks to get 115 girls or more by day 210 .... and as far as i know unless one has uber hacks the earliest you can get 115 girls is day 360 which is 60 days after the end of the game .... and this is on easy mode

Battosai079

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum