Hard Tactics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hard Tactics

Post by Hartland on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:36 pm

I just thought of, and are trying out, a new tactics for the hard mode.

I first found the begining of hard mode nearly impossible, you just cant make any kind of money on Urd. 6 gold a twirl, in a week 12 at rank 2, she still dose not generate enough money to buy a decent second girl until 3weeks have pased and by then you almost certainly can not finish whatever your montly joker mission was.

So I decided to sell her.
She is worth 950g wich equals about (950-(2(6*7)+2(12*x))) = 43 days work at the shack.
I know this might be exploiting a bug as i guess you are not supposed to be able to sell yourself.

Next I decided to buy two girls, but which are the question. I looked through the curret girls list to get an idea of what was possible. I saw that the loli loli girl hikari was with in the price range if i could find another loli worth less than 530g. Luckely for me there is, Cheeta.
The next step was deffinitly "cheating" since i loaded my game untill i could buy them both at the same time (only took about four tries).

So now I'm 72 days in and buissness is great. Well se how things unfold from here.

Oh and i almost forgot.

How do you tackle the hard mode? I know someone said that they go for nympho but it still take too long to raise the money for the second girl to manage a succsess on the first mission. So how do you manage?

Last edited by Hartland on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to ask my intended question)

Hartland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard Tactics

Post by Loup Garou on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Are you raising the prices of your girls? In the "your girls" box, there is a bar that you can use to raise or lower each of your girls incomes/customer. You can also spend a little less money on advertisements and get money from the weekly jokers.

The other thing to make at least the first month a little easier is to check out your first goal, and, if it is juat about anything other than earning gold (like... make 545 gold or so), RESTART. Making that kind of money is something you can do with Urd alone.

Last suggestion. There is a cheat at this time that can help you from day one with Urd. Start game... ignore what the goal is and how much money you are going to make. Only goal is to get to rank 2. When that happens, restart the game and keep restarting till you get the goal to earn money. If you take a look at Urh, she is rank 2 and has reputation far above 0. Boost her charge per lay to max and concentrate on her, alone, making money. When you get to day 29, save. Play to day 30 and look at 2 important things. 1) what is the new goal (if it is something like 3 houses with X theme, restart...) and 2) which girl you pick up with joker (I like to aim for picking up one of the cat girls). You have a makable goal and a good girl from joker, save and work from there. IT'S CHEATING... YES..... but it works.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartland on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:00 pm

I have tried to raise Urds charge but no one wants her then, her charisma and sex are to low.

Also, i forgot to mention that in my calculations Urds worth is calculated before withdrawing money for brothel upkeep. if you want her net worht that adds a few days.
Geting Urd to rank 2 in not a problem, it seems to be derived from how many customers shes had, and thus she should rank more quickly with more customers. She only takes on two customers for me even if there are more of them and as such i think se may rank at day five or six, no real need to wait the whole week. But you need to advertise to get two customers a day. With her leader skill (reputation gain) she gains fame quickly but this dose not do much. It might let me lower the advertising costs a little bit, but that would make the number of customers unstable and is as such an unsutainable tactic.

Even at a minimum 3g upkeep, and 2 or possibly 3 customers a day at 12gs a pop... that's a maximum of 33g a day wich i have never seen yet, or a more resonable 21g a day. This would still mean that it takes two weeks minimum, first week 250 + 7*(2*6-3)= 313g, second 313 + 7*(2*12-3)=460g, thrid week 460 + 147 = 607. On this we might add the two jokers we have goten at this point, lets add 50g apice as an avrage. So after third week, day 21 or so, we have made 707 gold. This is still calculating under ideal conditions wich will never happen. Urd will never get to (or more) customers by her self with out advertising in the begining. And even under these ideal conditions you still do not have time enough for an othervise easy mission of have X number of girls (with stat y at leas z), with X usualy beeing 4 during hard mode.

And yes, i am ignoring impossible first missions. But i sould not have to do that.
In a way its intresting that both of our solutions to hard mode includes cheating.

Im not entirle sertain my math-notes are correct, but you get what im saying right?

Hartland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:03 am

Hey... we all have different tactics.... 8-)... we go with what works for us.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartland on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:27 am

And that's the reason I started this topic anyway. I was just wondering what other tactics there where, besides selling of Urd the first thing you do, that actually made it possible to complete the first mission on hard, basically regardless of what that mission is. Or at least have it stated that it is impossible. That dose seem to be your opinion Loup Garou. Wink

Hartland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:53 am

Well... It should be kinda impossible because... according to the original game... You ARE that character. That makes it kinda weird that you can sell yourself off to buy more girls.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirKaid on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:56 am

A method I've found to work is as follows:

-Restart until I get the "have four+ girls" goal

-Max out Urd's price per twist

-Max out advertisement

-Use Urd's leader power until you get her to rank 2

-Save just before you get 300 gold and reload if Kagami isn't one of the girls for sale

-Set the leader power going again until everyone's rank 2, repeat with new girls as needed

-Set Kagami at max money per twirl

-Save just before you get to 400 gold and reload if Naru or Osaka (the two 400 gold girls) aren't for sale, preferably Osaka since her upkeep is lower

-Max the new girl's cost

-Depending on the money from jokers you should have a couple of days leeway with which to buy the other 400 gold girl, but you might as well save before 400 gold again just to be sure

-Save just before the month ends in case the game is a massive dick and gives you an impossible mission

If all goes well you won't even need to sell one of your girls to pay for the upkeep on the shack.

SirKaid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top