Brothel Repair

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brothel Repair

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:44 am

Here's an idea that I hope you can implement in the near future that might help save time.

In the building management window, where we find buttons like sell brothel, add room and repair building there is another button I hope that you can add.

A [Repair All] button that would save the trouble of going to each building and repairing them individually.

When pressed it could bring up a confirmation window that shows the TOTAL cost of repairs for all the available building and fixes all buildings for that price. The confirmation window of course should provide a [Cancel] button in case the costs are too high at the moment and it is better to just repair a few select buildings.

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothel Repair

Post by Loup Garou on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:26 am

Repair all button has been discussed MANY times... 8-) I even suggested that, when you have enough money, you can hire someone to take care of the repairs for you.

This is aspect of the game is not really high on the development list at this time.... or so it seams.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFuckHead on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:34 pm

On This Subject, an option to repair just PART of the building instead of having to come up with enough money to repair it ALL, would be nice, as sometimes i cant make the full payment right away,,, and then it collapses Sad
AnimeFuckHead

View user profile http://insaneofmind.mmoguildsites.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:32 am

Well... in the game, as in business in reality, sometimes, you have to prepare for the worse before it happens. It may, in fact, NEVER happen, but, keeping part of your funds to the side for cases like this helps.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top