A few things to think about.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few things to think about.

Post by Lordcornwallis on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:05 pm

I played your latest release and found it really good, but lacking in a few areas. First of all its a little too complex when it comes to buildings. I like the addition of managers, but Try to be a little more creative with them. I hate the complexity it takes to get a group of girls in a building. Instead of that short narrow box thin make a page that has each of your girls listed. Then you click on the name and you can veiw their stats, inventory, ect. please make this a full page, and put back the experiance to upgrade stats, that honestly shouldn't have been removed. My next suggestion is more of a comment. You don't need to reinvent the game. You changed it so much where to be honest the game maybe needed a graphics overhaul. Also don' try to add more stuff in untill you have the basics down, It seems inventory would be a huge part of this game, yet I dont see it. Besides the girls and buildings that should be on the top of your list.
P.S how do you save? I couldn't figure that out.

Lordcornwallis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few things to think about.

Post by Loup Garou on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:37 am

save: upper bar there is a "Move" box. Save command is in there. You can also save with ctrl S.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordcornwallis on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:47 am

thanks

Lordcornwallis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content