New game Bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New game Bug

Post by blackprince19 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:23 am

I've play the latest release for just over an hour, I messed somethng up and was now losing thousands a turn, so instead trying to fix it I justs started a new game. All seemed normal at first time was reset and Gold was at the right amount, however when I went to buy my firsts girl, good 'ole Haruhi, Her Lvl and Rep was all the way up, and not only her. All the girls seemded to have kept their stats from the from my earlier game, not even their health was reset. Now Ive read isn the "read before posting" thread about a similair issue involving gold, this time like i said gold is reset but the girls sstats are the same.

Now this bug kinda made me happy becuase I got an early boost, but I fiddled with this bug and here what i've found out

It only works when if you start a new game from Menu bar mid game, It works on all dificulties, thats all I can remember, It's like two in the morning and I can barely think. Justs try it for yourself, Personaly I really like this bug I found

Last edited by blackprince19 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i just read the "read before posting")

blackprince19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New game Bug

Post by blackprince19 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:10 am

Uh nvm.... after exploreing the forums a bit ,It seem this problem really is already known....

blackprince19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Honag on Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:10 pm

REPORT FAIL
Honag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content