Sim Brothel 2.1.3 Bugs

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sim Brothel 2.1.3 Bugs

Post by Koji-Kun on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:05 am

Through normal gameplay and not attempting to screw anything up, this is what i got.

1. The game gets slower the longer you play. Like... really slow. I was moving girls to other rooms, and i'd look at Task Manager on my computer... it was taking so much memory, it's insane. To the point it crashed my computer. XD Oops. But once i restarted the game, it was back to being fast. But after another hour of playing... death of the computer again.

2. Chii is plain glitched. :< I only get one picture of her most of the time (it just repeats for several days). Her biggest glitch though... well, i know she's supposed to lose 1 obedience every day... and it says she does. But when i check her stats, she still has 85. I'm not complaining, i like that, but it's a bug nonetheless.

3. Big glitch that happened to me... i had all the buildings in the game, and a week or so after i'd bought the last one, i saw there was another building available to buy. It was the shack. So i bought it, unsure of why it was there. I checked my buildings, and all the same girls were in the shack but the categories i could put them in... well, all the girls in there were ninjas and it would only let me choose "tough" and "nymphomaniac" even though none of them had those in common... it was truely weird. So i closed the game, reopened (having saved the day before) and then all my girls were missing. I rebought Aerith, and then they were all back. Weird.

Only other thing is various typos throughout the game, but i don't really care about those because i can understand the game anyways.

Koji-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchaos on Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:31 pm

@Koji-Kun
1. Yes the game get slower, but thats becasue of the tables and programm-code. After some time it get faster again.
3. Loading is a little bugged....but you just need to klick "Next Day" to prevent the bugs.
(at the next day all Girls, Stats, Money are correct again)
- what is a great bug is that you need to choose a mainchar after you loaded....
Moonchaos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koji-Kun on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:42 am

Moonchaos wrote:@Koji-Kun
1. Yes the game get slower, but thats becasue of the tables and programm-code. After some time it get faster again.
3. Loading is a little bugged....but you just need to klick "Next Day" to prevent the bugs.
(at the next day all Girls, Stats, Money are correct again)
- what is a great bug is that you need to choose a mainchar after you loaded....

I realize loading is bugged, but that house shouldn't have shown up to buy at that point... thats what started a string of bugs D:

Koji-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mission bugs

Post by KJ1987 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Hey guys,
Found a bit of an interesting bug related to missions in the 2.1.3-091023-1 Release. I know some of the missions will intermittently crash, but this one always does.
Whenever you get a mission that requires you to level up girls in that 30 day block (Say "Level up 3 (or more) girls by day 60" on Medium Difficulty), Even though you level up the girls, its impossible for the mission objectives to recognise this has been fulfilled. Happens on all difficulty settings, and I have saved before it a few times to test my theory. I even tried getting them all to level 3 to test in case i was reading it wrong, but alas, no cigar.
This mission seems to always fail, as opposed to your warning saying they occasionally don't work, which is why i thought it was worth mentioning Smile
Oh, also, whats the "$$" button actually meant for?
And that's my bug report Razz
Hope that helps you guys out a bit Smile

KJ

Last edited by KJ1987 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removal of already asked questions :))

KJ1987

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kriogenik on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:25 pm

Dsrkstride wrote:During my first playthrough, i noticed a bug on the "Have X girls have Y charisma" missions. It doesn't seem to be tracking the grils charisma for this one. mine was requesting 7 @ 85%. i had 9 above 85%, mostly hovering around 90-95% and it registered as a failed mission. This occured on day 210

same bug noticed, both mission tipes dont work and always fail...

kriogenik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azarion on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:33 am

Hrm... I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but in the Girls section, when you look at TenTen, it her description, it says that's she's Temari from Naruto, instead of TenTen. And the nameplate says that it's TenTen too. It's just the description that's wrong. I'll continue playing and see if anything else is up...

Azarion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azarion on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:34 am

Oh, and I believe the name for the Purplehead girl from Fire Emblem is FARINA, not FARNIA, just to clear that up as well. And technically, it's Eirika, instead of Erika, though both looks fine to me...

Azarion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azarion on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:37 am

Serra is also Healer, not a Pegasus Knight. Um... I think I'll quickly search through this thread a bit more thoroughly and see if these have already been mentioned, since they're pretty abundant...

Azarion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raed on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:20 am

2/3 of those were mentioned in the "Read Before Posting" section.
Raed

View user profile http://simbro.phpbb3now.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkaros on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Found a bug: When I was trying to move girls to/from Old Shack, the Number of Rooms glitched up and spawned an "invisible girl" that took up a space and acted like a clone of the girl that I was trying to move. The list of girls stays completely blank even though it says 0/9 girls, and the styles actually registers as if there were 9 of the girl in the house (For example, I was trying to move Celes to and fro, and I realized a while later that I couldn't move her to the Old Shack because the rooms was registered 0/9. Right now, no girls are actually in the Old Shack, but it registers 0/9 rooms available and 5/5 Nymphomaniac and 5/5 Final Fantasy, which are Cele's styles, even though no one is there... Leader is also who it was before the Old Shack got locked at 0/9, (Haruhi, who I moved to the Old Shack when it was locked at only 2/9 maximum rooms... So now everytime I start new day there's two Haruhi's, and customers try to go to the old shack, even though the game still counts it as "no girls working here".))

Also, whenever I load my game, I have the option to buy the old shack every time. Which I do for the sole purpose of burning cash and stopping myself from getting to NaN gold or whatever. Might have something to do with that...

Darkaros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kriogenik on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:44 am

mission "you must have 110 girls(or more)"

already bougth all girls and no one else has apeared in both shops for 5 days to buy but i got only 104 girls

edit:the mission after asks for 112 girls...

Last edited by kriogenik on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

kriogenik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sojirou on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:09 am

that's a code glitch

If there was a limit placed in the coding that only so many girls have to be under you, then when there are more girls added, the game faults and crashes, so it has to be open

I would say that save the day before the new mission gets handed to you and load if you get another mission like that again, so that you can continue playing, but with the newest version of the game, I think the save/load function is on the fritz
Sojirou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

bugs summary

Post by odin_maximus on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:52 am

this is the current list of bugs that I have been able to replicate on the newest version of source code. Most of them have already been reported, but these are the ones that still exist

Typos

"The customer enjoyed having sex with her as she is
very capable" x3 could be summarized as "The customers..."

Bugs

Clicking New from the menu adds money and increments day.

If there is no girl in a house, and you click select leader, game crashes.

Weekly Joker is not random, and has no money component.

Mission failed even though succeeded, specifically on the rank up mission and
stat missions.

When there is a new week, you have to click OK as many times
as you have clicked new in the menu.

After you move a girl to a house, the list defaults to the
girl with the lowest index.

The text box in the Principal window doesn’t scroll.

Last edited by odin_maximus on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting was wierd...)

odin_maximus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Typos

"The customer enjoyed having sex with her as she is
very capable" x3 could be summarized as "The customers..."

Bugs

Clicking New from the menu adds money and increments day. --- Fixed

If there is no girl in a house, and you click select leader, game crashes. --- Fixed

Weekly Joker is not random, and has no money component. --- In game is only one weekly joker.

Mission failed even though succeeded, specifically on the rank up mission and
stat missions. --- Fixed, I hope

When there is a new week, you have to click OK as many times
as you have clicked new in the menu.

After you move a girl to a house, the list defaults to the
girl with the lowest index.

The text box in the Principal window doesn’t scroll.

Have a nice day

Karel_II

My neznalí vedeni nevedomými, děláme nemožné pro nevděčné..
Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenki on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:24 pm

With the release on 12-25, if you load a previous save, it adds the money from the save file to you current money.

Kenki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:48 pm

Kenki wrote:With the release on 12-25, if you load a previous save, it adds the money from the save file to you current money.

THX

Have a nice day

Karel_II

My neznalí vedeni nevedomými, děláme nemožné pro nevděčné..
Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaz on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:21 pm

When you load a saved game after closing the program, it drops your completed missions total to zero.

Vaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by omegalink on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:54 am

oke i found out that by saving a game, then loading it from the menu in the game works normaly but if i load from the menu bar again it doubles my money... also have a very easy sollution to this problem:

on the title screen keep "new game" and "load game" but on the menu bar when your playing the game remove them and inplent just a tab like "go to title screen" or something.

this way you go to the title screen and the all data is reset therefor if you load a game you cant get what you already had in the game before as money and the money that you have in the saved game, thus you always haveto load from the title screen yes, but money bug is fixed and thus in the official release no way of doubling your money.

let me know if this works.

omegalink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top