Sim Brothel 2.1.3 Bugs

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sim Brothel 2.1.3 Bugs

Post by Karel_II on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:58 am

Nice... Very Happy I check this... Very Happy

Have a nice day

Karel_II

My neznalí vedeni nevedomými, děláme nemožné pro nevděčné..
Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimacloud123 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:03 am

I got another glitch,Every so often I get a day where a house wont get paid but the people will work (so far i can confirm that the old shack does it but have yet to check other buildings)

UPDATE:It seems that ALL houses will do it from time to time.

Last edited by Ultimacloud123 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Ultimacloud123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raed on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:27 am

Drugging typo?
When I click for the leader to use drugs, it comes up twice saying I paid 25 gold for new drugs.

General lag.
For some reason the game slows down overall now as opposed to just the new day screen for overloaded houses. Oddly enough it just disappeared after a while. I don't know what's up with that.

Girls list and the Manage list not syncing up correctly. Girls list still shows girls working nowhere after being moved in manage.

Should the manage button still be active on the next day screen? I think that could present some problems.

Last edited by Raed on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More.)
Raed

View user profile http://simbro.phpbb3now.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

bugs and issues

Post by coca on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:55 am

Hello.

Im a big fan of sim brothel, and have finished it mutiple times ect ect. I just down loaded v2 and found a couple bugs and thought I would add them so they could be fixed.

1. game crashes if you select a leader that isnt there. so if you use person it will crash. it does this under house management. I only did it a couple of times while trying to learn how to play.

2. found that you can only view pictures of the girls working for you if they are leader of the house. is this a glitch or is it designed like that? in original you got to view each and every girl working with diffrent positions or pics, but in v2 you only get to see the leader of each house. can this be fixed so u can see diffrent girls that are not the leader of the house and to see their stats go up like in sim brothel.

3. there is a money button at the top right corner <$$> that will give u unlimited cash, is this a glitch?

4. where is the save/load button?

5. what is the purpuse of the gnome? if none could u make it worth a number of your choosing and add obiediance or a act as home repair maintence person.

6. is there supposed to be a weekly joker?

i got a few others but i dont want to over whelm you hard working people, its a great game with lots of potential and it just needs to be tested retested and tested some more >.>

coca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimacloud123 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:33 am

1. You may be using an older version. I have yet to see this issue.
2.Currently the pictures are shown only for leaders. If you own more then one house then you will see the leader for each house..
3.That is there for current beta/testing versions,this will most likely be removed in the near future through another release.
4.When playing go to Menu and it should be there (unless you have a glitch we don't know about)
5.Gnome? What Gnome?
6.Weekly Jokers are NON-EXISTENT in V.2. Made V.1 too easy so this being removed makes the game have a lot more replay value. You have to rely on leadership skills and drugging (don't use them to often for me).
Ultimacloud123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raed on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:41 am

coca wrote:
5. what is the purpuse of the gnome? if none could u
make it worth a number of your choosing and add obiediance or a act as
home repair maintence person.
Last I checked, the Gnome under management was to help with building damage. I believe it will be removed after beta.
Raed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sojirou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:11 am

nothing too annoying this time, just a few notices

First off, if you fresh load a game, or save just before the end of the month and are trying to get your favorite joker girl, everytime you load, the girls you bought (slave market or regular market) end up going back into the market, as if you never bought them. This makes it annoying if you're trying to have so many girls by the end of the month, or so many girls must have this high a stat.

Loading a game accumulates money. I didn't really notice it til I hit load a few times, but there's definitely money being gained that way.

The big annoyance I found with this recent update is that if you take a 100 rep girl and place her in one of the four beginner houses (old shack, first house, ect.) You lose rep by having them in there. I had a few girls 100 rep and spaced them out to make cash by being in all the houses, and saw everyone in the lower houses lose chucks of rep in 20 block increments (due in part to the rep limit in the houses)

Those are the only one's I've found so far. This patch is definitely better that the first one. Keep up the hard work.
Sojirou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:11 pm

lag is in wait time for random generation.... I will use another system, i remove this..

Drugs text is showed twice i miss some old code.. But money is count correctly...

I look on manage window i will try repair this bug.

Error with button is only cosmetic... I fix this.

Have a nice day

Karel_II

Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by coca on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:09 am

hi. just played the game while haveing the morning coffee and came across a few interesting things. im using v2.1.3_090716_1
1. what is up with the themes? do they do anything?

2. im having trouble getting more then one girl to work. I have 3 girls in one house and only party leader will work and all other girls just sit there. I understand that their pictures wont post if they are not leader but the issue is that only the leader will work while all other girls are just there adding there bennifits ie. noble, obiedient ect. but in the text it will say skuld worked with 3 peeps and then after it skuld refused to work with customer and then again skuld refused to work with customer. it should say skuld worked with 3 customers and and ext in the house. is anyone else having this problem?

3. i also lost fame (rep) when moving to lower house to spread girls out. I only have 6 girls one for each building because of #2 it has no point to have more then one girl in building if u are not getting then gold to buy stuff with.

Ive also found that the game will crash if you go to fast inbetween buildings assigning people to them.

back to the second cup of coffee lets see what else i can find...

coca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:50 am

1. Themes is not working for now...
2. I will check this.. But i found nothing abnormal.
3. Repair this issue... Reputation lost is reduced..
4. I try remove duplicated list of girls... Sync. of this list causes this an more errors... It will be repaired sooon...

Have a nice day

Karel_II

Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ImoQ on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Karel_II wrote:1. Themes is not working for now...
2. I will check this.. But i found nothing abnormal.
3. Repair this issue... Reputation lost is reduced..
4. I try remove duplicated list of girls... Sync. of this list causes this an more errors... It will be repaired sooon...
Alternatively

1.When I push forward the days, movement becomes extremely heavy. In addition, I get heavy more when I increase the numbers of people, and there is a freezing thing.
2.Nobody comes to work when I load save data even if I push forward the days afterwards.
3.I cannot move a girl when I open "Building" and "Management" I save it or and I load it. In addition, a girl is deleted when I make it "Nowhere" in the state.

Please examine it about this. Please restore it if I can restore it.

ImoQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeminded1001 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:13 pm

While I was playing simbro2 I noticed that after a while the games slows down when there are a certain amount of girls working for you. Is there a reason for that?

Freeminded1001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by coca on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:58 pm

hello.

just got a neat bug or issue that came up with loading of the game. day 141 saved, turned off game and restarted computer cause of lag time; loaded saved game and this is where the shock came in most of my girls were sold off, or they quit and got there money for not being there. joker girls and main girl were still working and when I clicked next day I got a run time error then crash.

on another note i noticed that if leader doesnt work her picture does not display, and another girl in that house is displayed. could this be modified to show all girls in the house and show how many customers they interacted with. thus would make it would slow the game down and make it far more eye appealing.

one last thing is how money is calculated. is this set in stone or can it be modified. the money is added up then the costs in minused then gives the net. its like a sucker punch you think you have all this money and then poof expenses kicks it down >.< its so hard to see a net gain of 2 gold sometimes

coca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raed on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:03 am

1. I'm pretty sure this was already alerted.

2. This is a suggestion not a bug, but this has been noted as well.

3. I'm not sure what the problem is? You don't like that it shows how much each house makes? I think it's good for showing how each house is doing individually.
Raed

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:27 am

Freeminded1001 wrote:While I was playing simbro2 I noticed that after a while the games slows down when there are a certain amount of girls working for you. Is there a reason for that?

No this is a bug... I known about this... I hope , when i rewrite code, this slow down will disappear.

Have a nice day

Karel_II

Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:30 am

1. Save load is in progress.

2. Is in progress.

3. Is in progress.

Have a nice day

Karel_II

Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordas on Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:34 am

I have been playing release 2.1.3_090716. I have found a few bugs that I am not sure have been fixed or not in the latest release, but I will post this just in case.

Lolita level 1 gives the +1 Charisma bonus (it is not suppose to until level 2).

Girls do not regain health if they are not assigned to a house.

I am not sure if the total income is calculating correctly. I had four houses.
House 1 (old shack) - made 92 gold from 4 customers
House 2 (small house) - made 172 gold from 4 customers
House 3 (house) - made 663 gold from 10 customers
House 4 (2nd house) - made 1342 gold from 10 customers
When I returned to the main screen it used the 1342 gold to calculate how much I made that day (subtracting the housing, advertisement and girl cost from that).

I guess I will have to begin working on the new release to see what is going on with that one...keep up the great work!

Nordas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karel_II on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:09 am

I will check styles for bugs... THX Idea

I know about this...

These bugs will be repaired in next version...

Health is not fully finished... I try finished this in next version..

I want make money details statistic, but this is work for few days and i wish release new version for debuging... I am sorry

Have a nice day

Karel_II

Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raed on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:29 am

• I get one customer who pays 30 gold while the girl he uses only charges 27.
  • House perfect condition should either say Damage: 0 or Condition: 100. not Damage: 100 and be just fine.
  • "Micaiah refused to see a 1 customer." Typo.
  • "The customer found her nice looking. The customer found her nice looking." Text doubles.
  • Unnecessary commas. Like in Blue it says "Blue is a trainer , from Pokemon." Whereas it should just be "Blue is a trainer from Pokemon."
  • Can progress with the Take A Walk menu open. As in, while using Take A Walk, you can advance to the next day.
  • When setting a girl in the girls list, the synchronization time shows, the selected house stutters, and after that's done, the highlighted girl flips back up to Skuld, or at least it did, now it flips to Belldandy.
  • Goddess style is pretty much ineffective seeing as the house limits for customers are easily reached

Load Game bug. I don't ever load games, I start mine from scratch so I hadn't noticed, but isi posted in the release section.
Spoiler:
************* Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at SimBro.Classes.Core.GameEngine.LoadData()
at SimBro.MenuWindow.btLoad_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Last edited by Raed on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Raed

Back to top Go down

joker girls

Post by Joshua2000 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:21 am

hello, i managed to download one of the 2.1.3 versions, however after geting my first joker, i atempted to repeat untill obtaining the desired girl, i noticed three girls which i had to unfortunetly rush code, were not being generated, girl number 068 neliel, shirona and blue (not sure about those two numbers i only remember nels shirona and blue are more or less after hikari)since i dont have access to my own pc i dont have the old code, and the temporary connection i managed to find is hella slow, (55kbs)sorry if this problem has all ready been reported (not likly since only some one who has seen the girl pool could notice.)
Joshua2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raed on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:24 am

I've seen girls Blue and Shirona, as well as posted them on the sticky'd girls list. Unfortunately, however, I have yet to come across Neliel.
Raed

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_Amratha on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:09 am

"Today, 22 customers came at the House." should be
"Today, 22 customers came to the House." "at" implies they are coming with hostile intent.

right side button Girls: Right side statistics: the words "Working at" can be changed to "Location"

New Day button: Commands: "Use aphrodisiac incense" should be "Use aphrodisic incense"

Midnight_Amratha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua2000 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:15 am

i put her girl id number on purpose, in the game her name is nel, in description her full first name is used (neliel) im fully aware they are there, since i coded them there, the thing is in the version im using, the chances of geting them for a joker is null, or 0, and i highly dought i could not get any one of the three in out of 20 trys also i mannaged to find one of my test save files (ones i used to make sure girls worked) on my flash drive, whch has nel all ready bought, since i can see her picture with out the game crashing it means she is there.ah sorry i responded thinking you were one of the coders, but it seems your not, hmm it may be im rather unlucky today, still nel IS there weird no one has found her
Joshua2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raed on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:46 am

Midnight_Amratha wrote:"New Day button: Commands: "Use aphrodisiac incense" should be "Use aphrodisic incense"

Aphrodisiac has an a in it. It was correct as it was.

Joshua2000,
I was saying I got those two while playing through regularly, as in their chance of appearance must be in there. I can't check through normally seeing as the load function seems to be down, but throughout my most recent play through, out of the 9 jokers, I got Blue, and in a previous game I got Cynthia.
Raed

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua2000 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:02 am

i know, which is why i added the last part, like i mentioned i have a very slow connection right now (55kilabites per second) so i cant even fix me posts because of it, im downloading the one from here but this is taking rouhly an hour, and if you dont know me from funnygames, i was the temporary coder before this form was started, i had to leave in a hurry so i left a few things in a mess. (typos and all) my point is if blue and cynthia are there, and they are one of the last girls i added, why had nel not shown up, since each girl is giving a number based on the order they are added in game, nel is number 68 will blue and shirona are one hundread and something. i must simply be unlucky.
Joshua2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top