ATTENTION! CALLING ALL ABLE BODIES! PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ATTENTION! CALLING ALL ABLE BODIES! PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT!

Post by linak on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:48 pm

I'm an amatuer writer and a decent editor. I also have some half decent research skills, and some alpha testing experience. While I am no coder I hope you will consider letting me help you with this project.

linak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelius on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:13 pm

RoninKai
Waiting for details and message from you.
Angelius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezhael on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Angelius wrote:RoninKai
Waiting for details and message from you.

I'm one of the other folks currently working with him on the project. The plan, at the moment, is that we are going to get some foundation work done so that there is something to build off of. When that is finished and there is some example work for people to use in order to have a guideline, then we'll become more public with everything and be looking for more assistance. Smile

Kezhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoninKai on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Yes exactly my good man Kez, we need to make sure our tropical island paradise will float before we invite people onto it but we should be there before long. In the meantime however there are a few small things that can be done to help out.

Go get meh some H! Unfortunately I never got access to the picture archives from Sim Bro V2 so I'm having to build a archive from scratch, not too hard really but slow going on this POS chibi laptop I have. If you have or would like to go find it any donations of H pics would be much appreciated so we can focus on getting a demo out. The guidelines are as follows:

1: They have to be a HQ pic, none of these scrawled on a napkin bs.

2: There has to be at bare minimum 3 really good really HQ pics to even be accepted, I prefer around 5 HQ pics however in various poses if possible.

3: Unlike the Sim Bro series we're going a bit looser on the morals and while I don't know if we'll be working tentacle monsters into the game feel free to submit some more of the kinkier stuff you like, this game is for the fans by the fans after all.

4: Please no death/severe torture/that kind of thing. A good whipping is fine and dandy but I don't want to see more blood than a human body should contain or an arm on the floor

5: No scat...yeah there's really no conditions on this one. No scat period.

6: All the girls have to be from a known anime/game.

7: All pictures must be 2D and loo like it came from an anime. No 3d pics or RL pics.

So yeah other than those 7 points pretty much go wild. I can't say right now furries will be involved however there will be cat-girls and cat-girl types cause, well, cat-girls are fucking awesome, nuff said. I personally am not against the idea of furries and I know quite a few people wanted to see them in Sim Bro V2 but were denied for one reason or another but this is a separate project now with a different everything so willing to add them.

I will say that we have enough CCS (Cardcaptor Sakura) pics at the mpoment (found over 300 pics in one archive, joy) so don't bother with those. What I could really use right now are:

Bleach: Rukia, Orihime, Yourichi, anything else that's hots.

Naruto: Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and anything else that makes your pants fit tight can be considered. No female Naruto! *shudder*

Gundam: From any of the series as long as it follows the above points but prefered some Seed, SeedD, 00

Nadesco: Plenty of the captain looking for the rest of the crew

Evangelion: Just haven't had time on this one. Specifically looking for Asuka and Hikari.

Ok well I have work now but if we can get most of those on top of what I already have I'd say we will have a nice collection to choose from.
RoninKai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blackimp on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:56 pm

do you have a mail where i can send you my archives? i have enough to cover Naruto and Evangelion without a problem

Edit: some might need to be uncensored though, but it seems there are enough photoshop users to do it. do you need anything else, so that i send all in one package ?

blackimp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by linak on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:32 am

Ah a chance to prove my worth. Once I lay hands on pics how should I go about sending them along?Zip and email?

linak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoninKai on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:11 am

wel you can try to send it to savagewolf420@gmail.com dunno if it'll accept it. If not you can make a quick upload to rapidshare or mediafire and PM me the link, please and thanks!

And yes zipped is the preferred method unless you only have a handful. Anything more than maybe 5 or 6 should be zipped, thanks!
RoninKai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roem on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:13 am

I'm a pretty good author but I would like to help in any way I can.

I'v been looking around the site for a few mins and came to the conclusion that for a replacement(no offense) Dev Team you all are doing really well. I hoping this game will finally be finished.

Roem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoninKai on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:12 am

Well thank you for the author and we'll defiantly keep every offer of help in mind and thank you for the compliment we're doing the best we can with what we have.
RoninKai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperecchi on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:04 am

Best thing I can contribute is back story and creative writing ideas, Maybe some front end designs. As Karel knows what i'm good at... I'll make the buttons and someone makes them work! I have an idea about histories of all the girls, and how they get in the "situation" they are in.
Hyperecchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by opeterdamina on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:12 am

I got friends who study game desing and digital entretainment at university
Im trying to force them to help here , but they arent giving a chance to my appeal these days

while in newgrounds i always found some good guys and im sure some will wanna help the project

ann... I didnt send to your mail the pictures I found but had made a sugestion with the links to alot of pictures from these two
http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/suggestions-f6/here-more-pics-to-haruhi-and-mikuru-t342.htm
some may pass , actualy SB2 got only 3 pics from mikuru and its short from haruhi too , even the SB1 ones had been deleted xP

Im just adivicing xP
weak grammar + no programming equal to only will and faith

..by the way go on boys! =D
see how many plp visit this forum , we love the project
you will have at least me comming evry weekned =D
opeterdamina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkmgic on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Eh. I've been writing for years, and i can throw my lot in. I've also been beta and alpha testing for years, so send me crap, and i'll nitpick it till you're sick of me.

Blkmgic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin900123 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:12 am

you know im really interested in this, if i wasn't helping out with a VN project now i would jump at this (i would call myself a master at photoshop and years of C++)

if this project is still around when the VN im working on is done expect my help =D

Justin900123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thelittledeadgirl on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:35 am

I'm willing to help with graphic editing. I tend to unblur censored hentai on my own time anyways so I may as well contribute to the project. I'm also willing and able to research for new girls, new pictures or whatever.
Sadly, I have next to no experience programing anything beyond hex based games and have never used c+ or any of the others. I'd like to make myself useful where I can though so let me know what I can do to help.
thelittledeadgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barrett627 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:30 pm

hello I'm new to the site and really think that what your doing would be great im not really talented in programming, photoshoping, or making stories but i can google anything for extremely long periods of time to find as many pics/online info you need
also i found an online game very similar to this one and i thought it might help if you played through it its called slave maker its a hentai parody of the flash game princess maker and the game system id similar to sim bro just pm me if you need anything ^^http://www.otakubell.com/smw/index.php/Main_Page

you will occasionally be able to reach me by email paytonbhill@gmail.com

barrett627

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WilsonChick on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:32 am

I have experience in programming in .NET and have heard that it and the C's are similar. I would like to help program and I also have experience in writing shorts. Though I prefer.to help .with the programming more then anything.

WilsonChick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harkos on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:14 am

I can't program, but I do have a little writing experience, and can find pictures. Let me know if I can help.

Harkos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neroaelous on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:31 am

I want to help out.

I can try to do research or I can help with story, but other than that I can't do much. I loved the first game and really would like to see the second one get finished.

neroaelous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solardragox on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Shit i thought this whole place was dead, i did all i could back before this fancy place. I don't have any coding skill but i might be able to help in some other things.
Solardragox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bhuddiver on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:44 pm

I have some knowledge of photoshop and basic music making. I can also do research. I hope that I can help!
bhuddiver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kios on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:04 am

I have some experience writing stories and such, if that can help with this project. I've been following the project for a long time, but never joined since I had no way of helping.

Incidentally, please tell me the board didn't die AGAIN.

Kios

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I want to help with the proyect

Post by angelus00 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:45 am

hello I know how to use phtoshop and flash, so maybe we can add animations to, and I have some ideas and y have a very large collection of picures of anime an game girls that we can use, just how can I join to the proyect?

angelus00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by navaeh on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:59 pm

I am best with designing concept ideas for stats and abilities and different story ideas of things that can happen or random events and all of those types of things. I can also do alot of story development as to what people may say etc.

navaeh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lolla1337 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Hellooooo,

I know how to programm in C++,C,C#, Java , I am not a proffesional still studying computer science, and I am willing to help programming for this game. Because this game has a really good idea and I really want to see it become better and better.

So if you still need programmers you can PM me here, or even faster email me on Lolla1337@gmail.com no spam pls =P

lolla1337

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Umi on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:52 am

Hello people i have been following this project for a while and if i can help it then i will.
I don't have any programming skills but i can help with image hunting if you need it.
Umi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top