Sim Brothel 2: Revival551

Sim Brothel 2: Revival

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Kezhael on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:25 am

Hello, I'm Kezhael and I've been working with Roninkai and Chilly Random on continuing the Sim Brothel 2 project. In the course of our concept work, the beginning of our development, and beginning to firm up the structure of this game, it has become clear to us that while we wish to remain tied to the Sim Brothel line, what we are developing is outside the mold established by Sim Brothel and current builds of Sim Brothel v2. Because there are some rather substantial differences, including diverging away from the belief that there is no room for certain fetishist subjects in Sim Brothel, we have decided to move our development away from this board.

If anyone would like to join us at the new development home of our project, I will provide a link at the end of this post. However, before you scamper over to join up, there are a few things that I would like everyone to know.

First of all, we are not currently releasing any major news and updates on the project. Nor are we currently releasing any playable versions at the moment. Secondly, we are not, right this second, taking on additional developers. We will be taking on more development staff in the future. But because we are diverging from the classic vein of Sim Brothel, we want to have a chance to clean the house before we invite company to come and stay. Third, any and all news updates that are ready for release will be done on our development forum, not here. If you are interested in seeing where this project is going, then you'll need to check out our site to find out. Fourth, if you're hoping for a chance to prove that you really want to help out with this project and be involved, even if it's not from a development standard, you're in luck. We will till have opportunities for people to help out with some of the detail work, with suggestions, with picture hunting and submission, etc.

All of that being said, I hope that you're interested in seeing what we're developing. We look forward to seeing, chatting with, and working with many of you on Sim Brothel 2: Revival.

Our development forum is being hosted at http://sb2revival.lefora.com/ Come and say hi. Smile

Kezhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aalona on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:39 am

Well this is a rather old post, but my name is Aalona on this forum and sadly Kez is no longer working on the game but myself and others have picked it up. As black-imperator is programming it now and I do alot of the sprite work. We have quest writers and story line and music people. We now have version .03 beta running for the game. Come and visit us its still the same as above and say hi and try our new version of the game. If any of you would like to help out to keep this game going for a long time.

aalona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sim Brothel 2: Revival

Post by Terashi on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:22 pm

aalona...if you don't post a link how can we come? XD XD XD

Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiSakurai on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:14 am

Kezhael wrote:
Our development forum is being hosted at http://sb2revival.lefora.com/ Come and say hi. Smile
there is the link........
look first then cry

KaiSakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:33 pm

KaiSakurai wrote:
Kezhael wrote:
look first then cry

i checked only the answer not the previous post Very Happy don't be so acid...

Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiSakurai on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Terashi wrote:
KaiSakurai wrote:
Kezhael wrote:
look first then cry

i checked only the answer not the previous post Very Happy don't be so acid...
sorry but "look first then cry" is one of my favorite mottos

KaiSakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aalona on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:40 am

Well recently updated the SVN Version, but on a side note we are looking for more people to help develop the game if interested. message me.

aalona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teiko on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:57 pm

What kind if help would you like to have ?
I don't know if I will be of any help though.

Teiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aalona on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:34 am

bug checkers, programmers, artist, sprites, map makers and others.

aalona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top