Ah my godness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ah my godness

Post by opeterdamina on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:57 am

Wats up with this keichi guy?
wtf
is he gay?
if her older sister knows about sex , if her younger sister knows about sex , why the hell she was supposed to be truly clueless?
she wanna to be his play mate and the guy stuck at those -nahh , it was just coincidences- wathell ! she sayd she want it!

Keichi was gay im sure

she wants him to come take a bath!

who agree?
avatar
opeterdamina

Posts : 13
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : Brasil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ah my godness

Post by darkfrair on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:57 pm

opeterdamina wrote: Wats up with this keichi guy?
wtf
is he gay?
if her older sister knows about sex , if her younger sister knows about sex , why the hell she was supposed to be truly clueless?
she wanna to be his play mate and the guy stuck at those -nahh , it was just coincidences- wathell ! she sayd she want it!

Keichi was gay im sure

she wants him to come take a bath!

who agree?
Evil or Very Mad your an idiot. he is not gay. as I recall, it was Keichi's wish that caused Belldandy to stay on earth, WITH HIM. If he were gay, why the hell would he wish for that, HUH. He is just too kind-hearted to sleep with her. that, or he is too afraid of what God, or Skuld might do to him if he did. did you think of that. think of every possibility before you chat. don't just assume that the first thing that pops into your head is true, you insignificant piece of shit. THINK BEFORE YOU POST/ START A TOPIC! you also spelled the anime's name wrong. it's "Ah my Goddess!".


Last edited by darkfrair on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some stuff i just thought of)

darkfrair

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ah my godness

Post by supertaco on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:46 pm

i actually love this show i watch it on netflix all the time but i wish keichi would show belldandy how he feel he told her and it wasnt a fail but urd used a potion that sucks so it really wasnt the real effect wish there would more new epiodes on netflix
avatar
supertaco

Posts : 2
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 24
Location : united states

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ah my godness

Post by KaiSakurai on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:36 pm

darkfrair wrote:he is not gay. as I recall, it was Keichi's wish that caused Belldandy to stay on earth, WITH HIM. If he were gay, why the hell would he wish for that, HUH.
well... the original idea for him to wish that was that he didnt want to be lonely anymore
he just wanted to have someone around
the love part only evolved later on

darkfrair wrote:Evil or Very Mad your an idiot.
i agree on that though Wink
especially because of that:
darkfrair wrote:you also spelled the anime's name wrong. it's "Ah my Goddess!".
avatar
KaiSakurai

Posts : 130
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Hell (some call it Life...)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ah my godness

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum