Need help with game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with game

Post by Delor317 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:04 pm

I have played the game to day 197 and i still don't know how to rank up or buy items

Delor317

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help with game

Post by Umi on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:04 am

First of all i will assume that you are using the version that randomito made (http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/releases-f4/simbro-2010-05-24-001-t317.htm) .
To rank up a girl you need to click at the management button then select a house , at the bottom left of the screen you will see that you can choose a daily action for the selected house it should be " Aim for quantity" by default if you click were it says "Aim for quantity" you should get a few more chooses pick a choose that say " Try go get a rank up" that should make your girls to rank up.
To be able to actually rank up the girl also needs to have reputation , from rank 1 to 2 you need 20 reputation , also in the " Old Shack" building the girls have max reputation of 20 so you need to buy a new house to get past 20 reputation and get more ranks.
As for the items , there are none right now they are in the planing stage i think (there used to be some but in the very very early versions ) .
Umi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delor317 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:28 pm

thank you very much i didn't know since sim bro 1 had rank up right under their image lol

Delor317

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top