Shadowfox's sugestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shadowfox's sugestions

Post by shadowfoxx5 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:18 am

My first suggestion is to have strap-on of justice as an equip item that raises the other girls obidience and sex stats by 1 each day as long as they are all in the same place. My next suggestion is add Mikoto a magical girl from Mai-hime haveing what ever styles the creator sees fit and Leena Toros a pilot from Zoids also with whatever styles the creator sees fit. My thrid suggestion is add classes to train girls like in the first sim brothel and make it so it is cheaper to repair the better buildings I bought the Secound House and it cost me 9000+ gold to repair and I couldn't break even. farao

Last edited by shadowfoxx5 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

shadowfoxx5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadowfox's sugestions

Post by shadowfoxx5 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:29 pm

I also suggest adding Dita Libety a pilot from Vandread, Katara a water bender from avatar the last airbender and toph an earth bender also from avatar the last airbender. king

shadowfoxx5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowfoxx5 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:54 pm

I think a whip would be a good equip item that boosts all the stats of the equiped girl and manager effects a little.

shadowfoxx5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowfoxx5 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:16 pm

also add a bondage room you can add to all the buildings that gives a 25% obidience bounus. and plz comment. Cool

shadowfoxx5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowfoxx5 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:12 am

how about this when you complete a difficulty and save you can load the file on another one and start with some more money than you normally would and a goddess like normal and another girl with 100% obidience so both the goddess and the other girl start with 100% obidience.

shadowfoxx5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowfoxx5 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:08 pm

I have a few more girl suggestions here. From pokemon Flannery a gym leader, Ash's Mom, Officer Jenny a cop, Nurse Joy, Prof. Ivy, Erika a gym leader, Sabrina a gym leader and Jasmine a gym leader. From DBZ Chi-chi Goku's wife, Videl Gohan's wife, Bulma Vegta's wife. From DBGT Pan Gohan and Videl's daughter. From Tsubasa Cronicles Sakura a princess. That's it for now.

shadowfoxx5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowfoxx5 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:27 am

Here is another suggestion, adding a building called the Exicution Grounds. The effect is only one girl can work there the girl that works there becomes the exicutoner and you cannot change girls or remove the exicutioner for any reason and her health is locked at 100%. It would also be moderetly expensive costing a little less than the big house dosen't need to be repaired and the girl makes money by killing girls that other brothels in Floating World pay her to. Example: Moka has 3 brothels pay her to exicute girls, she exicutes 6 girls and gains 3000 gold.
Also the girl you pick's rank changes to Lv 1 Low Class Exicutiner no matter what there rank before picking the girl was and ranks up to a max rank of Lv8 Legandary Exicutioner and gives you the opition to kill a girl as well as sell her and check invintory, exicutioners cannot be killed. When you kill a girl all other girls you have gain 50% obidience but you have to pay 1000 gold for the funeral of each girl you kill and any girl you kill you never get again. However since your girl may refuse to kill girls have add Giant Ax as an equip item you can buy for 5000 gold that makes the exicutioner always kill other girls and can only be equiped when she has 100% obidience. Of course the max rank for the Exicution Grounds is 8 and the rep gain would be the same for this building as using the other buildings. The constitution stat would allow her to kill more girls the higher it is but the other stats would no longer count except rep, health and obidience.

Last edited by shadowfoxx5 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

shadowfoxx5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowfoxx5 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:58 am

Here is another building suggestion: a Tourcher Chamber. a building that allows you to punish girls who disobey you. You can send girls to work there they are considered to have 100% obidience and make more money because people pay to do BDSM to your girls but they lose health faster and if a girl reaches 0% health while in this building they die and you lose 1000 gold for the funeral plus the girl. As far as punishing girls who disobey goes it allows you the option at the end of the day to tourcher a girl that disobeys whitch raises obidience but they lose health.

shadowfoxx5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowfoxx5 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Here are some more girl suggestions coming at you. From Digimon Gottomon, Kari a trainer, Mimi a trainer, Sora a trainer, Rika a trainer, Yolee a trainer and Zoe. Also Krystel from Star Fox.

shadowfoxx5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum