Sim Brothel Remake54.25

Sim Brothel Remake

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sim Brothel Remake

Post by Terashi on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:13 am

ok ....
remember i start always with the idea to collect the girl but after the first week i say "WTF i want more many the girl will made me rich!!!"
good idea the list!

Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboom on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 am

Love the idea and how you are reviving the project. Something I would like to see is the ability to go onto the streets and recruit/kidnap girls. Another thing that would be great to see is to have the option to pimp your girls out on the street, doing this could add an array of random events and situations that would make an intresting game.

Rainboom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joman394 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:35 am

1. I like seeing all the girls that I have, just seeing one isn't really fun
2.The weekly jokers are helpful at times so I like them but that's me
3.I like the way it is in V2, V1 was sorta annoying going in and changing it every time
4.I don't really care on the rank ups, as long as I get them LOL
5.The styles are really good, I like how they affect the game for the better good.
6.I don't really like the building health, it just took money, but like Terashi said You're the programmer you decide
7.Girls' health doesn't matter to me, and again like Terashi said, have you ever heard of someone not getting sick?
8. Something I would add, would be an Unlimited days mode, like you had a choice between like 100 days, 200 days, 300 days, and unlimited. It just never ends, That is something I wanted since the first game

joman394

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:04 am

Unlimited days mode can definitely be done (honestly, having a limit to the number of days never made sense to me).

I'm going to start out with the game being almost featureless, then I'll add in features as we go along.

nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:43 am

Rainboom wrote:Love the idea and how you are reviving the project. Something I would like to see is the ability to go onto the streets and recruit/kidnap girls. Another thing that would be great to see is to have the option to pimp your girls out on the street, doing this could add an array of random events and situations that would make an intresting game.
there is stil a BIG project of this type (kidnapping and similar) it is made from the pink petal...but I personaly don't like too much this...it is a work so the only way to obtain the girl is boughht them or if they want start to work...
another thing:you must manage a brothel you work in a house not street
someone think like me?

Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred U. Derf on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:18 am

Have you had a chance to look at the haXe (flash) version of SimBrothel v2?

Fred U. Derf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:20 am

Yeah I've seen the HaXe version, I thought it had too many buttons... didn't seem to flow quite right compared to the V2 on this site. I also don't know any HaXe programming so I won't be able to make anything that looks like that game.

just downloaded and tried out that pink petal game and confused the hell out of me. seems like a similar game, had quite a few bugs (like all games do).

nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:53 am

nothin wrote:Yeah I've seen the HaXe version, I thought it had too many buttons... didn't seem to flow quite right compared to the V2 on this site. I also don't know any HaXe programming so I won't be able to make anything that looks like that game.

just downloaded and tried out that pink petal game and confused the hell out of me. seems like a similar game, had quite a few bugs (like all games do).

the pink petal as also the problem that there are the standard girl...so boring and always the same and there are too many caratteristic...
for the bug ahahahahahahhahahahaah they are everywhere!

Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewybmt on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:32 am

here's my two cents on the matter. hopefully it matters.
1. i liked in the first game i could see each girls results, how many customers she met, how much money she made, and other events, right below a sexy picture. yet i didn't like how you HAD to go through every picture. it wasted time sometimes. and not being able to go BACK to a girls results and picture. in v2, i could select specific girls pictures, and exit if i didn't care, but i didn't like having to search through EVERY girls results. make it a mix, choose which girls picture to look at and see her results specifically, yet let us skip them or be specific with the girls.
2. i really liked the jokers in the first game, they usually had helpful and variable effects, i didn't care for the health only jokers in v2. keep the v1 jokers.
3. keep the automatic effect, yet still give it the interface of v1. i really liked that interface and style of the borders. that dark yellowish color.
4. i like ranks, but i wasn't fond of either rank up thing. like in v1 you could oly rank up 1 girl a day which was annoying and tedious. how about making it like v1 where you pay, but you can rank up multiple girls a day. cause in v2 it was boring and felt really mindless just keep continuing days. so try v1 with less limited rank ups.
5.i didn't like em much. they were cool with the effects they give, though some were broken or really really cheap, it was very tedious. especially in the special challenge jokers. (the ones that gave you girls or special effects, which i personally loved using them to get girls, something about just getting a slave basically like that felt so great. maybe make jokers to give you multiple girls or something, or keep it as it is to be safe. add some better effects to the jokers maybe.) where i couldn't get the right style and miss a challenge.
6. definately do the take a walk function. definately do that. i like the idea of knocking a girl out and enslaving her (i'm a terrible person) or something or buying/recruiting girls or getting some cool effects and stories. (nothing TOO big though, only minor side stories to get girls or money or stuff like that.)
7. building health pissed me the hell off. spending half my money to repair a good building or have it break was horrid. reaslistic i suppose, but please don't do it again if you don't care for it.
8. girl health was okay, i didn't like them taking breaks half way through a challenge and taking forever to get better. you can definately add that to the game, just make them more healthy, like let the girls take longer to tire out completely or give girls health upgrades sometimes. add more ways to restore health too, other than sending them off. but yea feel free to keep that in.
9. more time, more girls, more special events, preferably good for you, (i kind of want this to become more of a fun game for pleasure and enjoyment rather than challenge, still with some challenge but still fairly easy.) and what else, uhhh... more ways to GET girls, i like the take a walk thing since it could let you capture, enslave, recruit or otherwise collect girls. also, i dare say, a fetish feature. like add different kinds of fetishes in for people somehow. (i, though it sounds sick, prefer fetishes like ryona, sometimes bloody, if you've heard of it, it's kind of a guilty pleasure, but at the same time i like it all around so i don't really feel bad about liking it, yes i trust this place enough to just say that, so things like that, like make some abuse scenes in the take a walk function or something, though these features can be completely optional, i doubt giantess can get involved. though that would be awesome if you could add that into the gameplay somehow.) wow i'm so sorry, i'm asking for so much in this comment. you can ignore this last answer you want. maybe i'm just kind of messed up. i just wanted to give my advice. i'm sorry if i creeped anyone out. this is long i know so i'll end it here. thanks once again and at least consider my actual answers. well, here goes nothing, send!

dewybmt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:15 am

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I appreciate your input Smile

The way I have it set up right now is that you can go back and forwards between girls at the end-of-day screen (where are the girls stats are updated you find out how much money you get etc). Ignore the bottom textbox, that contains info for me for debugging. I think I'm going to turn the sidemenu on the right into a scrolling menu so you can choose a girl to get the info on, that way you can click through all of them, exit immediately or choose a girl so everyone is happy Smile

I've been spending too much time getting images for all the characters in the game and not enough time programming. But finding and editing the images is just so addicting Smile I'll work on it a big more this weekend, that way I can get a beta version out asap Smile

nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:29 pm

U R near to be a god!

Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewybmt on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:08 pm

perfect. that's exactly how i was hoping it would be. Smile also uh, yea feel free to ignore the last bit of my last comment once again. finding sexy pictures is addicting. why would people do it if it wasn't? also, thank you for working so hard on this project.

dewybmt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Its no problem Smile I enjoy programming and this makes for great practice.

What girls would you guys like to see available? I might as well get characters you guys like if you are going to be beta-testing.

nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewybmt on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:30 am

that's a tough one considering all the girls already there, and all the girls you might've already added. (truth be told i'm having trouble thinking of girls i'd like to see.) personally, it'd be cool if you could add touhou girls, (a popular top down bullet hell game). other than that it might just be better to search around online. i'd almost say maybe a make your own girl function sometime, or look around popular picture sites for pictures and ideas. i'd try danbooru, lot's of pictures, mostly sexual pictures that would fit this game perfectly, especially touhou related ones. that is to say, if you haven't seen that site already. maybe the other viewers of this site have ideas or preferences. (by the way, did you actually consider that fetish thing i talked about? i wouldn't blame you if not.

dewybmt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:33 am

why don't make a post with name,anime/manga/game?a new (not which is still there)

Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top