Slave Market (Poll)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is the slave market useful? Or should it just be combined with the main girl market?

80% 80% 
[ 41 ]
16% 16% 
[ 8 ]
4% 4% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 51

Slave Market (Poll)

Post by nothin on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:32 am

Trying to decide whether I want to add in a slave market as well as the regular one. Its not hard to program it, but I don't really know if it serves a purpose in the game. What do you guys think?
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slave Market (Poll)

Post by Terashi on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:35 am

it is necessary to have 2 store,one regular with weaker girl and one for the main pieces of the game...
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewybmt on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:48 am

more like 1 for the average girls, lower stats, cheaper prices, good girls, the slave market is for ones with higher stats, special effects, some bad, like a price to pay for a really good girl, besides the usually higher money price. keep the two stores as they are. Smile

dewybmt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:33 am

dewybmt wrote:more like 1 for the average girls, lower stats, cheaper prices, good girls, the slave market is for ones with higher stats, special effects, some bad, like a price to pay for a really good girl, besides the usually higher money price. keep the two stores as they are. Smile

FUCK YEAH!
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dou on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Why should there be a 'regular' market for buying girls?.. I don't get it. Is the reg market for buying stuff like clothes? If for buying people, both would be slave markets right? Or are slaves prisoners of war etc, that work for free/low pay and 'reg' is for 'working' girls/girls that just wanna have fun?'
Are the 'reg' markets "for hire" centers? The markets are just a way to get new girls no other factors involved right? I think thats how it was, but

Whats the story behind the markets. -:O- is there a description of the markets in-game? What do you think the description should be anyway oO

I don't think the game was that detailed about it in the past lolz

Dou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top