Slavery & work, obedience & pay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which of the below ideas do you like? Which do you dislike?

28% 28% 
[ 23 ]
22% 22% 
[ 18 ]
27% 27% 
[ 22 ]
2% 2% 
[ 2 ]
16% 16% 
[ 13 ]
5% 5% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 83

Slavery & work, obedience & pay

Post by nothin on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:42 am

So the poll I did unanimously decided that we need to have 2 markets, one market is for the 'cheap girls, the other is for the 'better' girls, that also have other effects to them (those effects won't be in my initial release, but they can be added later).

Dou asked why there are two markets though, if we are really buying 'slaves' either way. I have no answer to why one is a 'slave market' while we are just 'buying girls' in the other market.

A better question than that is why are we paying our slaves? Are we paying for their food and upkeep? Why do some cost more for upkeep than others? Why do slaves with higher stats cost more for upkeep than others?

I'm thinking about changing how this works in the remake, and I want to see what you guys think about this change before I go and eventually program it all in (making it difficult to reverse).

Idea 1: import and slave markets.
This is almost just a name change, but the slave market will contain the normal girls, while the import market will contain more exotic girls/better girls. There will be a fee to enter the import market.

Idea 2: pay
This idea comes from SirKaid's idea for a 'good guy mode'. If these girls are slaves, I should be able to pay them nothing right? They won't like being paid nothing so they will be less obedient. If they are paid more, they will be more willing to work, they will be happier, and they will be (to some extent) healthier. There will be buttons to estimate how much they should be paid then you can change it from there if you would like.
The amount you need to pay them to keep them happy will depend only on their rank, and will not change much from one rank to another.
If girls are under paid significantly for too long, they may run away (a feature that could be combined with 'go for a walk' to find a way to get them back)
Obedience would become in internal stat and you will only be told roughly how obedient she is (devoted, willing, resigned,reluctant, unruly,rebellious). Either over time, by putting them in bondage school, or by increasing their happiness they will become more obedient. In future I could also add the 'drug the girls' option which could lead to drug addiction problems.

What do you guys think? What would you do differently if you had control over it?
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slavery & work, obedience & pay

Post by Terashi on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:36 am

probably you understand that i will make relife the old project....so my answer to the poll follow this way...
btw the change of the idea1 are nice and i aprove (also Chuck Norris make the same)
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by masterblaster on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:02 am

Sounds great to me, you seem to have a lot of ideas and so far they are innovative and awesome!

masterblaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top