Sibr 1x - Another game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sibr 1x - Another game

Post by emcioran on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:43 pm

I started working on a new version of Sim Brothel almost a year and a half ago and I am about 80% complete with the game engine. All it really needs now is content, bug fixing and someone to maintain and increase the girl collection. At this point it has about 60 girls and can support up to 1000. I do not want to release the game until it is more polished. If people are interested in helping out I have four positions for testing and development open. They would be responsible for bug testing as well as one or more of the following jobs:
+ Add girls by using a simple to use girl creator tool.
+ Writing story and scripts for in game dialogs.
+ Creating art for in game items and buildings.
+ Managing feature requests and game direction.
+ Someone to maintain a forum for updates and such.

I need people who are engaged in the process and have have moderate to strong English skills. Experience with game balancing would also be extremely useful. I don't like releasing half finished projects so I also expect you to not share the game until we are ready for open beta. This probably won't be until around Christmas if everything goes smoothly.
Please note that while the engine is mostly complete, the game itself is not polished yet. So don't expect a fully working game. Its close though.

If you are interested email me at:
sibr1x.game@gmail.com

Send me a paragraph of what you can bring to the table and how much time you have a available. If you wish to script
send me a couple lines of original dialog or something. Showcase your skills however you best see fit. I'll post again on this thread once I have selected four people so feel free to apply until I post again.

Thanks!
emcioran

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sibr 1x - Another game

Post by Terashi on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:12 pm

if you see we have restart the project talk with nothin and probably he will surprised and pleased of this thing and probably you two could work togheter
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum