sibr 1x (emcioran)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sibr 1x (emcioran)

Post by Terashi on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:11 am

ok the bugs founded from me til now are:
-crash if you try to take a jocker that you don't have (ex. when you start the game)
-crash if you put 2 girls in the same place where there is no space
-no autoreseting when you go to chat to a girl (also if you change day and also with other girl)

why have you create a schedule of work?they are whore all the time!they don't need to rest,they must make me rich!
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sibr 1x (emcioran)

Post by dewybmt on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:35 pm

one glitch i found after just starting, (if it is a glitch) is when i somehow hire a girl from one of the places you can travel to, it can't interact with any other girls. it's like it's saying i already recruited them so i can't talk to them. no matter where i go. i'll report if i find anything else.

dewybmt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:20 am

Thanks guys, I'll take a look at those for the next release.

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hawk on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:20 am

Seems if you get more then 10 customers on the next customer tab it breaks the game

hawk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:03 am

You can reach negative AP when talking to girls in town.
I aquired illid my talking to her a bunch, but I aquired cassie instead when I proposed that illid works for me. After that I couldn't talk to any other girls anymore.
After day 13 it said that there were no girls available at my brothels, even though there was a girl scheduled to work with full happiness at the brothel. This continued indefinitely.
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MyDadsAsian on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:42 am

When you hire a girl through the 'go to town' app, you can't do so again unless you save, close the game, open it again, then load. And even then, after repeated use, all hired girls in this method end up being Cassie.

The Girlmaker tool doesn't let you add more then 1 photo.

MyDadsAsian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:34 am

MyDadsAsian wrote:When you hire a girl through the 'go to town' app, you can't do so again unless you save, close the game, open it again, then load. And even then, after repeated use, all hired girls in this method end up being Cassie.

The Girlmaker tool doesn't let you add more then 1 photo.

You can add more then one photo, you just need to drag and drop them all at once. Highlight all the photos (make sure the first one is the dressed picture) and then drop them in the target zone all at once. You can cycle through them using the "next image" button at the top of the tapestry area. I'll fix those bugs with the Friday release as I know what the problem is. Thanks for the bug report!

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:34 am

nothin wrote:You can reach negative AP when talking to girls in town.
I aquired illid my talking to her a bunch, but I aquired cassie instead when I proposed that illid works for me. After that I couldn't talk to any other girls anymore.
After day 13 it said that there were no girls available at my brothels, even though there was a girl scheduled to work with full happiness at the brothel. This continued indefinitely.

I'll fix these bugs on the Friday release. Thanks!

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:39 am

hawk wrote:Seems if you get more then 10 customers on the next customer tab it breaks the game

Can you be a bit more specific? Does the game crash or start behaving weird? It will help me find the right piece of code to review.
Thanks Hawk!

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hawk on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:34 pm

Might have just been for my version. But when you are "reviewing" your girls work and you pass the 10th customer the game stops responding.

hawk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wumpus on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:32 pm

I have encountered a bug upon completion of a Special Project in which I am unable to start a new project after completing/selling the first project. It allows you to go into the management page (where you choose girls, name project, etc.) but it refuses to actually let you click the "Start Project" button. It also still charges you as leaving still counts as canceling the project. This happens every time I complete a project. If I save/load game before attempting to take on the second project the problem does not occur.

wumpus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Supersum1 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:14 am

hawk wrote:Might have just been for my version. But when you are "reviewing" your girls work and you pass the 10th customer the game stops responding.

I had the same problem. Only for me it was after viewing the 12th customer (5 at the shack, 7 at the gas station). Get a Microsoft error report. This has happened twice at exactly the same spot under the same circumstances.

Supersum1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zTick on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:51 pm

* When equipping items or using jokers they disappear, BUT they are still in some sort of buffer so you can use them over and over again.

* Talking to girls can make you go to negative AP and as soon as you recruit a girl it seems like you're not able to talk to any of the others.

* The game crashes after a day where you had 10 or more customers.

* After you finish a project you can open a new project but you can't start it and there's data from the previous project still there.

* Under Ameneties in the Girl Assignment-tab it says you have Hay in the house, but when you go to the upgrade screen it says you have "Cold Floor". And when you upgrade to Hay it says you have Cot under Ameneties. Some sort of array problem perhaps?

This is all I can remember right now, other than that this game is fucking great! I had plans making a game like this, but now it seems like all my ideas are already included in your game, so no need anymore. Razz

zTick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:09 pm

I'm going to try and squish all of these by Saturday morning and add a couple new features. Pretty soon I am going to pull the full release and only put out patches, its killing my bandwidth and I seem to have plenty of bug testers now. I still need someone to manage the girl collection though. They would be responsible for collecting all the girls and building them in the girl maker tool. Their repository would be the official girl list for release. Please post or email if you would like to take that position.
Thanks!
emcioran

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wumpus on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:38 am

I tried to equip an item to a girl that she already had equipped like a derp and found a bug!

Attempting to equip an item that is already equipped to a girl will cause the game to crash. Note: This is in reference to equipping the exact same item the girl already has. If its different everything works how it should.

wumpus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:24 am

newest version - a customer came in looking for a silver haired brown haired girl XD
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Youpiluth on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:27 pm

I have a problem with the girl maker. When I save my girl, the images aren't displayed, and only the bottom of the first one left.

Youpiluth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:00 pm

nothin wrote:newest version - a customer came in looking for a silver haired brown haired girl XD

Haha, yeah I know it looks silly but a customer can like both hair colors. I like blondes and brunettes. As for the customer, its a lot easier to meet at least one of his demands.

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wumpus on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:07 pm

I had a mission which I need at least 4 strip on a girl in order to pass. I assigned the points but I failed the mission. This happened to me once before but I thought I may have read the req. wrong.

wumpus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:09 pm

I'll check it. Remember it has to be a girl that didn't have 4 stripping before.

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:42 am

wumpus wrote:I tried to equip an item to a girl that she already had equipped like a derp and found a bug!

Attempting to equip an item that is already equipped to a girl will cause the game to crash. Note: This is in reference to equipping the exact same item the girl already has. If its different everything works how it should.

I just found and fixed this one for the next release. Thanks!

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zTick on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:08 am

In the latest version, after you've searched an area and you find gold: The "What part of town" pop ups for some reason, if you cancel it and search again it shows you "Search..." but with different places to go instead of Tree 1, etc.. After that the game crashes.

Sorry, quite a bad explanation, anyway, it seems something goes wrong if you continiue searching after you find some gold.

Edit: Also encountered a problem where the game crashes when it turns into day 99. It might also be that I have 11 girls.

Edit 2: It also crashes when I try to remove one of the girls assignments.

zTick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackrabbit on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:16 pm

One crash I've encountered a couple of times is caused by searching areas. It seems that occasionally the windows get confused and after searching something in an area it switches to the neighbourhood screen without closing the location window. If you then interact with either window the game crashes.

This has only happened twice so far and doesn't seen to be very consistent even when I try to replicate it after reloading the game.

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackrabbit on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:35 pm

The only supplies resource that seems to be getting consumed is Lube. Hair Dye, Costumes, Food and Beer do not seem to be consumed by the girls or their customers even if there are girls assigned to related tasks with appropriate skills.

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:48 pm

zTick wrote:In the latest version, after you've searched an area and you find gold: The "What part of town" pop ups for some reason, if you cancel it and search again it shows you "Search..." but with different places to go instead of Tree 1, etc.. After that the game crashes.

Sorry, quite a bad explanation, anyway, it seems something goes wrong if you continiue searching after you find some gold.

Edit: Also encountered a problem where the game crashes when it turns into day 99. It might also be that I have 11 girls.

Edit 2: It also crashes when I try to remove one of the girls assignments.

Weird, next time the 99 day thing happens please send me your savefile.

Thanks!

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum