sibr 1x (emcioran)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: sibr 1x (emcioran)

Post by jackrabbit on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:37 pm

The Gift giving option buttons to not have any text to them. Purchased gifts do not appear to be useable.

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackrabbit on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Here's a significant bug. Missions do not seem to be completing.

I had the, "Get a girl to level 3" mission. Buy the time the due day arrived I had girls at level 7, 5 and 4. The mission failed.

I also picked up the, "Get a girl with gambling 2". Again I had a girl with gambling 2 trained within the time limit, but the mission failed.

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:58 am

jackrabbit wrote:Here's a significant bug. Missions do not seem to be completing.

I had the, "Get a girl to level 3" mission. Buy the time the due day arrived I had girls at level 7, 5 and 4. The mission failed.

I also picked up the, "Get a girl with gambling 2". Again I had a girl with gambling 2 trained within the time limit, but the mission failed.

The gifts aren't fully implemented yet. Embarassed I'll have that functioning correctly in the next release. In the same light the "Play a Game" function is not yet finished as I am trying to decide between a couple options.

The mission bugs I will hopefully squash in the next release as well. I tested them before I released and they all were working so I must have missed something.

Thanks for playing and reporting bugs!

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tybernexus on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:38 am

i also have the game crashing between 98 and 99. i still have my save. Do you still need a save file? I tried reducing advertising to see if it was a customer limit issue and no dice.
All adverstising is global. I got up to 5 different buildings and i had to chose one trait for all of them even with the smaller advertisements that should be building specific.

tybernexus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:02 pm

R
tybernexus wrote:i also have the game crashing between 98 and 99. i still have my save. Do you still need a save file? I tried reducing advertising to see if it was a customer limit issue and no dice.
All adverstising is global. I got up to 5 different buildings and i had to chose one trait for all of them even with the smaller advertisements that should be building specific.

Yes,please send me the file. Thanks!

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tybernexus on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:37 am

sent you a PM asking for a means to send you a file! Love the game btw i play this way more than is sane haha.

Also with 17 girls and the asylum *was testing stripping* i noticed that summary will crash the game or next house *when you get to asylum*. Work around is to click the far left button where you see each individual part to the day.

tybernexus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:12 am

I'm getting a repeatable crash after day 91. I am going through the results for the day, get to Elaine's result, then it freezes. I think it is happening b/c I got elaine by "go to town" and put her to work, but on day 91 I also see she is again available at a location in town to chat with.
I also got a crash while searching in a location, but I'd already searched over 80 times without a crash so I don't know what the problem is there.

This is a great game! At first it seemed very complicated, but after I got going it's been a blast.

Here's my savegame.dat. You will have to advance the day twice.
I can't post a link because I'm a new register, but the file is at mediafire. That goes after mediafire.

/?9zu80vv0fzugf43

Fallen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:24 am

tybernexus wrote:sent you a PM asking for a means to send you a file! Love the game btw i play this way more than is sane haha.

Also with 17 girls and the asylum *was testing stripping* i noticed that summary will crash the game or next house *when you get to asylum*. Work around is to click the far left button where you see each individual part to the day.

Please see PM. Thanks!

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:25 am

Fallen wrote:I'm getting a repeatable crash after day 91. I am going through the results for the day, get to Elaine's result, then it freezes. I think it is happening b/c I got elaine by "go to town" and put her to work, but on day 91 I also see she is again available at a location in town to chat with.
I also got a crash while searching in a location, but I'd already searched over 80 times without a crash so I don't know what the problem is there.

This is a great game! At first it seemed very complicated, but after I got going it's been a blast.

Here's my savegame.dat. You will have to advance the day twice.
I can't post a link because I'm a new register, but the file is at mediafire. That goes after mediafire.

/?9zu80vv0fzugf43

I'll look at these for next release. Thanks!

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doan on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Got issues with the girls maker, When I save my girl, the images aren't displayed, and only the bottom of the first one left. Is there any size and format requierement for the pictures ? didn't see any walkthrought or tutorial for that
ps: sorry if its the wrong topic , it's the only one i found for questions

doan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draeneitits on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Bugs:
-Cannot buy all girls from slave market(seems to crash if it gets to less than 2)
-Seems to crash no matter what after a period of time.(I stripped all girls from buildings, etc. Couldn't find the exact reason).
-There seems to be no reliable way to get tolerance up, really doesn't seem to be any consistency with this stat(which directly effects profits and alot of customers seem to leave pissed/grumbling even though your digs are maxed out and girls are pretty good.)
-Food/Alcohol/Dress up/Hair Dye don't seem to be being used/working.
-Girls don't actually say where they hang out(they do, followed by a 'blank' instead of the noun/place)

Suggestions:

-Less clicking: there's too much clicking as is, and you should probably implement some sort of 'cursor memory' where if I went to the park last time, the next day, it will take me there(but not automatically do the actions of yesterday, because that'll take up AP). Will cut down on clicking.
~Way to assign multiple girls to an activity easier
-Make Jokers more consistent: I'm not saying that jokers shouldn't 'suck' but there should maybe be different levels of jokers for different level of activities(They are rewards, after all for the most part, so they should appropriately 'reward' you.).
-If you advertise, you shouldn't get that many customers that are looking for what you don't have(logically), so advertisement should equal less grumbling/pissed off customers.
-Make it a little more user-friendly: You get used to it, but it's pretty unwieldy as is. I'd look at Nothin's version for improvements in that area.
-Have customers pay more consistently, a better girl should have a higher price tag, unless a customer is cheating you(which smart/strong girls or security could handle?)
-Unimplemented/don't work?: Not sure if this stuff is unimplemented or just doesn't work(Or maybe just doesn't have a visual/written effect?): -Bar, Dungeon, Stripping, Game Room, Lounge, Music Room, Kitchen, Garden, Talk to girl, Girl Wanted Ads, Financial, Demographics, Girls, giving gifts to girls, find something(the game)
-Prostitution seems to be the only reliable way to gain exp/tokens/levels. While this is humorous, in order to run a full-service brothel, exp on other stuff(especially security) will need to be buffed.
-Selling you girls
-Better itemization: things are either very expensive and useful, or inexpensive and not useful.
-A indicator when a girl is ready to 'work' for you - right now there's an indicator for when she wants to be friends/girlfriend/have sex but it's unclear when she's willing to "work" for you, possibly resulting in her rejecting your offer and your relationship to crash and burn.
-scroll the chat to the most current event(or reverse chat logs so that the most recent events are first)

I like:

-Dialogue, descriptions, very good stuff there
-Your choice in girls: as much as I love to see video game characters in these type of games, your choices(though not the highest of quality) are unique; I haven't seen alot of these before - it's a nice touch.

EDIT: Edited out a false bug, didn't see the 'loli' switch.

Draeneitits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum