Nothin's Brothel - first beta

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nothin's Brothel - first beta

Post by donnic111 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:20 am

well no actually! but i was just pointing out that the first game had ALOT of young characters that look as i pointed out like they were 13 maybe younger which was a down part of the first game (not sure if you will get in trouble for posting them or not but best be safe) + if i may make a request could you add some bleach for example: Orihime inoue, rangiku matsumoto etc. and urd, bellbandy, Peorth from ah my goddess

Last edited by donnic111 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
donnic111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:23 am

Orihime is coded into the version I'm getting ready to release, I have pictures for rukia, I just need to resize them, and I will get pics for matsumoto before I release the next version =D
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:25 am

Actually orihime should be in the current release in the regular store
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by donnic111 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:26 am

sweet! bleach is easy to fine too. well take one more look at ehentai on some of those bleach characters there are some very good ones if you would like i can send you the link to save your self from looking
and just check there are no bleach girls in the "buy girls" menu
donnic111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:28 am

I sent you a PM with our dropbox information, if you save pics in the images folder on that it downloads right to my computer, saves me a lot of trouble ;p
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:05 am

A new version has been released in the releases pages, check it out
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix_LV on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:56 pm

nothin wrote:What are achievements you ask? Instead of jokers I'm putting in goals which don't have any time limits on them, and have set bonuses. The requirements to get them are similar to jokers, but the effects are permanent and are more related to what you've actually done. For example; if you get 5 girls up to max obedience then all of your girls will become more obedient. If you get far enough into achievements you will unlock special girls (similar to the get a girl joker option).

I may add weekly jokers later, but the achievement system will allow you to get through the game at your own pace, instead of forcing you into saving gold or ranking up girls.

With the first point - on achievement completion didn't get any visible bonus (besides free money and girls). At least the bonuses were not visible. For example, i achieved sexuality bonus for girls, but their stats remained the same. If U r making such bonus in addition to main stats, then a) quantify them (5% or 10points, or whatever), b) set ground 0 (to current stats or to max.stats) and c) define the group (current girls or all the girls).

For the second point - i actually find that it hinders the game. The 1st part used very balenced and strick deadlines, that forced the player to think, try, innovate, deviate the strategy. Sometimes U needed to sell the girl, or a joker, or use a mission joker to get a girl and then sell her to fast cash and so on. That provided a drive, a pressure. What U r risking here, is that a player, who came not only because of pictures, but to challenge the game, will get bored, since he has no objectives and no purpose. In contrast, a player who came just for pictures and doesn't care about challenges, will go at his own pace anyway.
And this point comes back to - what U want to make? A game with a story and purpose? Or a sandbox, where you can never do smth wrong?

sorry, if there is too many words and letters.. seems like i like to talk Smile

Phoenix_LV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Thanks for the comments, I will be adding jokers to the game soon. The bonuses are in the game, but its hard to actually put a number on the effect because it actually changes internal calculations.

For example, a girl with max constitution will usually get sick when she reaches 30hp, if you've ranked up the max constitution joker twice she can go all the way down to 2hp without getting sick usually. That's hard to put a number on since it isn't a pure stats bonus.
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hawk on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:18 am

Perhaps rather then a pure stat bonus you should look into reducing the effect of each increase by so much when she goes beyond a certain point.

e.g.

if above 70 constitution she recieves only half as much constitution from a bonus then normal

if above 80 a quater

if above 90 an 8th

and so with something like this it will encourage you spread out the bonuses more while also helping to remove the factor that you can go down to 2 hp at max con by making it virtually impossible.

You could also however make it so that the higher a stat is the more likely they are to suffer some sort of stat debuff like the being beaten up scenario or something like that although you would have to justify it to make sense story wise somehow

hawk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draeneitits on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:57 am

This is a great base game, but you should add timed objectives(Jokers?) or difficulties to add a little challenge/incentive.

Draeneitits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Bad news, the main file for the game has become corrupt and is unrecoverable. Fortunately I do have a backup file, but it is from a while ago, and I am not too sure what has and hasn't been implemented. I will hopefully be able to get things sorted out and have a new release soon...
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:17 pm

i disappeard for a cup of day and what happend?
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jlsily on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:59 pm

nice work so far
if u want a site for some good images try imagefap.com,
theres some nice pics on there especialy some of the one piece girls,
theres some ones of one piece girls u dont have like boa hancock, marguerite, vivi and for some good pics of nami and robin check out "One piece hentai ( nami robin vivi and other)"

jlsily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top