Nothin sim bro bugs

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nothin sim bro bugs

Post by nothin on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:13 pm

oh btw, ranma is the starting girl because.... because I said so! I'll change that some other time, its not that hard to do Smile

Who you you want as the starting girl? First person to answer gets their pick in my patch/release later today ;p
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:45 am

I know I just released it, but there is a bug with setting the price of brothels, it'll be fixed up in next version XD
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:35 am

nothin,remember i love the girls and the games....this is a game of girls....it is the perfection for me! XD XD
so i run fast and without control! XD XD
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:27 am

Sorry terashi I'm having troubles understanding your English, can you try saying that again in a different way?
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:42 am

sorry XD XD
btw i say that i am arrived so far in game because i love 2 things in my life:girls and games...and this gameis the perfect fusione of the 2 part...

ah new bugs...your achivement give me two times the dark magican girl....

i have again close the game,at 250th day...probably because without health the girl can work non-stop (or i'm a great manager) and i suggest to make grow slower the caratterist of the girl with the school (ie the bondage school can't give 6/7 of obbedience every time...it is more realistic a range 1/6)
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Youpiluth on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Two bugs to report :
-sometimes when talim is working, there's no pictures.
-I put Horo in dance school, and when I go to next day, she is at the bondage school. The game says her location is con school. To correct it, I had to reaffect her to another location than dance school, then it worked pefectly.

Youpiluth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SDragon on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:36 pm

That's a lot of work done in 0.3... looking good.

Bug: Manage Brothels -> Not Working with no girls still shows Choose Work button and it's still clickable.

Comment: Can the sort by price be by the lowest price? The other traits make sense to be higher, but most people want to buy the lower girl if price is their concern.

Comment: Do you think that Gold and Day should switch locations in the top? Day can only max out at 3 numbers but Gold can go quite high and might cut into Day text later on.

Comment: Click on Manage Brothels, and move the mouse between Choose Work and Back. All that empty space still shows the hand icon instead of the mouse icon which implies they should be clickable. I suspect some buttons are bleeding through and still being recognised by flash even though they're not visible or enabled.

Cheers

SDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Thanks for the bugs and suggestions.

-Congratulations, Terashi, on getting 5 girls to rank 6, yes its supposed to reward you with judith but instead did 2xDMG, that has been fixed

-I have slowed the growth of girls in schools, you can no longer get 11 constitution in a single day.

-Talim definitely had the wrong number of pictures set for her, I said there
were 8 but I only loaded 4 into the game.

-I have no idea why you had that problem with the bondage school/dance school... I have added some more error-checking code to some areas - if you get any popups saying "major error" with an error code let me know
You found a big bug, it was causing all kinds of problems... took me an hour and a half to figure out the problem; I had two lines of code executing in the wrong order...... Should be resolved now...

-Manage brothels - you can no longer set a non-existant girl to work somewhere, fortunately that glitch didn't cause too many problems as the code just told you the brothel was full.

-I just coded it so if you press 'sort by price' twice it will do a reverse sort, that will be out in the next release

-The version you have won't bug until you get 1 million gold, and even then it won't cut off the day text, I spaced out the two text boxes a but more to allow for 10 billion gold

-at some point I accidentally turned that entire side menu into a button XD that should be resolved now.

-text should no longer be cut off when an achievement is completed

I'm surprised at how few bugs are left to fix, the game is progressing smoothly Smile
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draeneitits on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Bugs I've found:

-The central house and second house seem to "clone" and "trap" your girls. Now, cloned girls would normally be a good thing, but they can't do anything else BUT be in that brothel, which could be a big problem once you implement their stamina/health.

Things I don't like:

-You can't scroll, you have to manually go girl by girl.
-Can't sort by lowest price, only by highest(same for other search parameters)

Suggested improvements:

-Achievements are good, but jokers/timed missions would add some variety.
-Abilities, in other versions, some girls would be able to take more customers due to their natural energticness, or able to attract more customers through their attributes(Big Boobs!), or steal from their customers, giving you a little more gold per customer(thief!), or even not having to rest/recharge because they're actually robots/magical anime girls(which is kinda creepy, but it's nice having a girl that can work 24/7/365, lol)
-I think this could also benefit from 'building bonuses' where if you have more 'sluts', you can get a bonus for having that theme. Or more final fantasy characters, have a certain effect.
-Being able to assign multiple girls to do multiple things(not one by one, results in overall less clicking)
-Possibly some story/story moments where you make decisions, but I understand if you don't want to delve into this one.

Things I like:

-Nice simple interface
-You say where the girls are from(I don't really follow anime anymore, but it's just a 'nice to know' thing.)

Draeneitits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top