SIBR1x Version .81a RELEASE (Downloads in .82a thread now)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIBR1x Version .81a RELEASE (Downloads in .82a thread now)

Post by emcioran on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:23 am

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?d9n52lb518h27xw

Sibr1x .81a

This is a full download release. I am using a stronger compressor so downloads should be a bit faster and less bandwidth hungry.

Changes:
------------------------
+ Feature: Can find jokers when searching.
+ Game Balancing - More money & more restoration of hyg, hap, end when you rest or bathe.
+ Fixed apply item twice crash bug
+ Added 22 buildings for a total of 25 buildings available.
+ Tuned customer creation.
+ Fixed questionable content crash. You now need to start a new game when changing this setting.
+ Save file format is version 3. Old save files will not work.
+ Made traveling in town a bit less painful.
+ Building upgrades now impact customer satisfaction.

GIRLS NEEDED
Girls who would have the following characteristics:
NERD - Need 4
Exotic - Need 10
Slutty - Need 5
Athlete - Need 6
Nurse - Need 9
Tom Boy - Need 9
Mean - Need 5
Warrior - Need 7
Magicial - Need 12
White Hair - Need 13
Blue Hair - Need 8

These are important for game balancing. Bonus points if you find a girl that matches 2 or more. They need to have one image where they are clothed and at least 4 sex pictures. Post them in this thread or zip them together and put on file sharing site.

Thanks for all the bug reports and feedback.
emcioran

Last edited by emcioran on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIBR1x Version .81a RELEASE (Downloads in .82a thread now)

Post by jackrabbit on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Now I've had some time to play with this version it seems fairly well balanced.

A few things however stand out ot me:
Cash income still seems a bit shallow given the prices of most items.

It might be worth setting some of basic equipment items as always available at the market. (Plain Dresses, Cloth Chokers, Daggers etc.)

The cost for adding extra rooms is too high given that they are restricted in number and have to be upgraded aswell. 200ish might be a better pricing.

Bedrooms in buildings always seem to list 1 or 2 more rooms than there are actually available for use.

Consider separating sex and general skill tokens so they get one of each as they level up. This would allow the girls to be a little less one dimensional. At the moment it seems they can be poor at everything or good at one very specific thing.

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Okami on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Seems pretty decent so far but a few things to point out.
1. You might want to add a volume control or mute button as the sound files can be a bit loud at even the lowest volume settings on the computer
2. The girls schedules are a bit difficult to manage as you can't tell what day it is when altering their schedules. Though the setup would work if the game processed each week instead of each day, with the current design it would probably be better to reduce the schedule so that it refers to only a single pair of task. or as an alternate, have the day of the week highlighted on the scheduling window.
3. In regards to skills it would probably be overall better if they all had their own exp growth as well with base levels granting skill points to further improve or purchase new skills.

Overall a pretty good game so far but still needs a bit of work and polishing.
I can probably help out a little but my programming ability is pretty poor and limited to C# You might also want to pick up XML later on in future versions if you're able to as it can simplify the process of creating additional content and modifying them a ton.

Kuro Okami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Kuro Okami wrote:Seems pretty decent so far but a few things to point out.
1. You might want to add a volume control or mute button as the sound files can be a bit loud at even the lowest volume settings on the computer
2. The girls schedules are a bit difficult to manage as you can't tell what day it is when altering their schedules. Though the setup would work if the game processed each week instead of each day, with the current design it would probably be better to reduce the schedule so that it refers to only a single pair of task. or as an alternate, have the day of the week highlighted on the scheduling window.
3. In regards to skills it would probably be overall better if they all had their own exp growth as well with base levels granting skill points to further improve or purchase new skills.

Overall a pretty good game so far but still needs a bit of work and polishing.
I can probably help out a little but my programming ability is pretty poor and limited to C# You might also want to pick up XML later on in future versions if you're able to as it can simplify the process of creating additional content and modifying them a ton.

1. Fair enough, I'll add this into the next version.
2. You can move the Girls window and see which day is on the main window. I'll put an indicator in their just to simplify though.
3. Its mechanics, I wanted to make the game engaging for people who like to play for long periods of time. Currently girls can rank up to 110 and with Jokers should be able to max all sex & gen skills. It will just take a LONG time. As it is my plan is that girls should specialize and keeping a working ecosystem in each house is the goal.

I don't need any programming help atm but additional girls, bug testing, and balancing suggestions are always greatly appreciated!
Thanks for the feedback!
emcioran

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tybernexus on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:49 am

biggest issue i have found is with a rare joke that gives 3000 exp. The exp is applied over and over again so i had a level 20 whore in about 30 days or so ... which is nuts. Once the exp needed to level was higher than 3000 i noticed that my starting exp for the next level still started at 3000 instead of 0. Something to check out if you have time

tybernexus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tybernexus on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:50 am

btw your game has the most content. It isn't the prettiest but definately find myself playing this one most of the time

tybernexus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top