Nothin's Brothel 0.03a = old version

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nothin's Brothel 0.03a = old version

Post by nothin on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:43 am

New release! Everything is implemented.

Download Link
This is an old version, please download 0.03c

Please post any bugs, so I can fix it up Smile. I need suggestions as to what to do next, otherwise I'll just work on improving the current interface, and setting up new achievements.

Thanks for all of your support Smile
~Nothin

Last edited by nothin on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothin's Brothel 0.03a = old version

Post by Astralys on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:46 pm

ok! now it work Very Happy

My Sailor Moon is rank 3 in the Big House but she can't gain more reputation. I have all the buildings so it's a little strange!

it would be much better if all your slide bars would slice like in the achievements. actually when you want the shippest girl you have to click one million time for have the end of the list.

it would be great to have infinite achievements : why don't generate them automatically? you don't have to create them all manually. and maybe a random one with a bigger reward but with a time issue?

it's pretty, it's working but it's missing a little bit of fun.
it may be great that some girls have random events? that way the player may be more interested by the results of the day and don't skip it without look the pictures.
or have actions betweens the days...
have sex with a girl, train a girl, talk to a girl => upgrade skills, personal quests,...
take a walk => random events, complete quests, ...

you have make a very good work, keep on that way Very Happy

Astralys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralys on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:02 pm

I have a bug:
http : // www . servimg . com / image_preview . php ? i=2&u=16950590
sorry for this ugly link but the forum don't want me to post external links Sad

actually I have only one girl lvl4 so I don't know if it is only a bad label or if the achievement is totally HS.

Astralys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:21 am

She probably didn't have enough charisma to rank up, you need charisma and rep.

I thought about doing achievements like that, but the problem is I don't know what to give out as rewards. It seems lame to just give out more and more money. It is REALLY easy to add new achievement levels... But I need more girls to give out.

I like the idea of personal skills, I may do that soon. My plan was to create girls with unique effects - like how some girls could have sex with more than 4 guys a day, or had randomly changing stats in the old version.

As for that bug with the achievement - that text was hard coded, should be fixed now Smile
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralys on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:04 am

yes, personal skills are a good idea Smile

for the achievements rewards, actually, it is not important if you give more and more gold or slaves. if the system is in place you could easily change it in a future release for a better reward.
actually you may reward the player with new slaves, gold, stats (like the obedience one. a charisma reward would be great), new brothel, ...
in the future you may reward one girl with a skill, give a special object, unlock more girls on the market, unlock new lessons in the school, ...

Astralys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:52 am

Just an update on the progress of the next release: there must be something wrong with my install of flash, the debugger for the program has been crashing for some strange reason, stating my C++ libraries aren't up to date (or at least thats what 'purely virtual function call' usually means).

At any rate, without the debugger I've had a hard time trying to solve one bug that happened when you had more than 26 girls, they were scattered among 3 brothels and you tried to change the location of one that was on the second page (and man it took me FOREVER to try and figure out what was even needed to reproduce that bug...). I just sorted that out earlier today, so I'm going to spend the next few days sorting out other minor bugs and adding girls, I should be able to send out a new release soon Smile
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantrum on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:30 am

Just popping in to lend some more armchair support and report a few bugs.
- First bug occurred while sending girls to school. I had 4 girls going to Dance Class, 3 going to Beauty School, and 4 going to Bondage Class. After using the "Girls attending class" to send them to school ,when I hit the next day it reported that all of them went to Bondage Class. I double checked using the "show all" and it said they were going where I sent them. I thought I might have misread so I next day'ed and again they all received obedience bonus. After making all the students rest for a day I used the "All Girls" function to send them to the right classes and everything worked fine.
- Second bug occurred after I had bought all buildings (I did buy the third building before I bought the second) and girls. I had 29 girls ranked up to level 5 and started getting the message, "You need to own more buildings to gain reputation." None of my workers at this point were level 6. I wasnt able to rank any up to level 6 until after day 225 (when I received DMG {dont know if DMG is supposed to be a secret or not lol}) Over the next 75 days I believe 5 of my other employees ranked up to level 6. All of the others are at 100% in all stats but wont level up past 5.
- Third bug is in the achievements rewards for the last possible achievement. The reward said I received one woman but instead it gave me DMG again. (Wish I could remember the womans name it said I was given Sad)
- Fourth bug seems to occur when you have more then 13 women working in one building, flash slowes way down and I get the "A script in this video is causing flash to run slowly would you like to disable this blah blah blah" pop up. Sometimes saving the game and restarting eliminates this error sometimes it doesnt :/.

Other then those 4 things pretty solid release farao no fatal errors that close the program or anything. One thing I feel thats kind of lacking is things to spend money on after it starts rolling in.
Again awesome work cheers king

Tantrum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top