Fixes:
+ End of Day crash
+ Mission Bugs (see below)
+ Some girlmaker bugs.

Adds:
+ Copy/Paste Schedule
+ Volume slider in Preferences.

Note on Mission Bugs:
If you fail a mission you think you should have passed then immediately after being notified that your mission failed find the following files in your game directory: "mission_dump1.txt" & "mission_dump2.txt". Please zip and send me these files. I am having a hard time finding the mission failure bug that is being reported and this will assist me greatly.

Also, please post all bugs for this version in the new bug thread. Thanks!

Last edited by emcioran on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIBR1x Version .83a RELEASE (PATCH)

Post by jackrabbit on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:15 am

Looks like the mission fail bug has been fixed. Smile

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:47 am

jackrabbit wrote:Looks like the mission fail bug has been fixed. Smile

Good to hear!

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by asurmen32 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:23 am

1st: THANKS emcioran for making this game!!

and 2nd could i get the FULL verison link for the game so i can play it ?? =) as from what ive read it seems pretty cool =) but i think playing it might be better lol

Last edited by asurmen32 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

asurmen32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentajus on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:54 am

Great stuff! I love your game! Though i did find some pretty major bugs:
1. When you "go to town" and talk to a girl (for ex. chat>interests) you can't use that chat topic EVER again on ANY girl. In other words chat conversations are like items that get used-up.
2.When you click "get joker" in the main menu (even on the highest difficulty) You can just pick a joker anytime, so you can just gather like billion jokers for free (idk if that's how it's supposed to be or not? I imagine not?)
3.When you open up the girl management window - no girl is automatically selected and if you accidentally click to assign to a building while no girl is selected the game crashes. It's a minor bug but maybe you could add some sort of warning pop-up or make the first girl selected automatically or something? Cause now the game just doesn't know what to do and crashes all together.

Once again, thank you for this great game and i hope to see another patch in the future Smile

EDIT:
seem to have found another one:
you can't give girls gifts that you bought. They don't appear when you click "give gift". And i think the "infinite joker" should be there right next to the "cast 2x"? those are cheats i guess? my bad <_<
hentajus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackrabbit on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:26 pm

hentajus wrote:Great stuff! I love your game! Though i did find some pretty major bugs:
1. When you "go to town" and talk to a girl (for ex. chat>interests) you can't use that chat topic EVER again on ANY girl. In other words chat conversations are like items that get used-up.
2.When you click "get joker" in the main menu (even on the highest difficulty) You can just pick a joker anytime, so you can just gather like billion jokers for free (idk if that's how it's supposed to be or not? I imagine not?)
3.When you open up the girl management window - no girl is automatically selected and if you accidentally click to assign to a building while no girl is selected the game crashes. It's a minor bug but maybe you could add some sort of warning pop-up or make the first girl selected automatically or something? Cause now the game just doesn't know what to do and crashes all together.

Once again, thank you for this great game and i hope to see another patch in the future Smile

EDIT:
seem to have found another one:
you can't give girls gifts that you bought. They don't appear when you click "give gift". And i think the "infinite joker" should be there right next to the "cast 2x"? those are cheats i guess? my bad <_<

I haven't encountered bug 1 on your list. I did find that if you leave the girl and then go back to her the options all refresh.

Number 2 on your list (along with the cash button) are testing tools, or so I understand from the way they work.

I'll see if I can verify bug 3.

The gift giving feature hasn't actually been implemented yet, along with a few other features, such as specials and talking to girls in your employ.

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackrabbit on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Ok bug 3 confirmed. And posted in the bugs thread.

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentajus on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:02 pm

jackrabbit wrote:

I haven't encountered bug 1 on your list. I did find that if you leave the girl and then go back to her the options all refresh.

Right. Tried it out. If you actually press "leave" the the options will refresh, but if you exit by closing the window - they wont.
Thanks.
hentajus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackrabbit on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:40 pm

That kind of makes some sense (at least to me) closing the window would not actually tell the program that you have "left" her.

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glukodav on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:29 am

How can I try this game? It's only patch here and other threads don't have any links. Can somebody give a link to 0.82 version or to a patched 0.83?

Glukodav

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackrabbit on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:14 am

Download the original release of SIBR1x then copy the content of the patch zip file into the SIBR1x folder.

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mungo on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:15 am

Glukodav wrote:How can I try this game? It's only patch here and other threads don't have any links. Can somebody give a link to 0.82 version or to a patched 0.83?

Yep, I've run into the same problem as Glukodav here. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Smile

Mungo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mungo on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:17 am

jackrabbit wrote:Download the original release of SIBR1x then copy the content of the patch zip file into the SIBR1x folder.

Sorry to double post, but could you give us a link of the original version, jackrabbit? I can't find any other links in the previous threads, and one of them does not work. Thanks!

Mungo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralys on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Did you remove the full version links in the previous post?
I can't find it anymore, nowhere in the forum.

Astralys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackrabbit on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Curious, now I can't find the link to the full version either. I'd have sworn it was there before the weekend. confused

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:20 pm

Hey guys, yeah I pulled the full version for the time being. I was getting a ton of dls and I wanted to fix some bugs before it got released heavily. I'll do another release this weekend.
emcioran

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackrabbit on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Bordello Security?

I've been trying out assigning girls as security but there is no real feedback on whether they are actually doing anything. Some sort of note to show how they are doing would be helpful.

It's rather tricky to follow how well the girls are protected. Even with 10+ strength, 10+ defence skill and a high defence girl patrolling the building, the working girls seem to get slapped about at an alarming rate.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, unimplemented system or me doing something wrong. scratch

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hugoduke on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:53 pm

where I can download the full version?

hugoduke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackrabbit on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:13 pm

hugoduke wrote:where I can download the full version?
See the post two places above yours. Wink
emcioran wrote:Hey guys, yeah I pulled the full version for the time being. I was getting a ton of dls and I wanted to fix some bugs before it got released heavily. I'll do another release this weekend.
emcioran

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 am

jackrabbit wrote:Bordello Security?

I've been trying out assigning girls as security but there is no real feedback on whether they are actually doing anything. Some sort of note to show how they are doing would be helpful.

It's rather tricky to follow how well the girls are protected. Even with 10+ strength, 10+ defence skill and a high defence girl patrolling the building, the working girls seem to get slapped about at an alarming rate.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, unimplemented system or me doing something wrong. scratch

+ Not implemented yet. Will be in this weekend's release. Smile

emcioran

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackrabbit on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Ah cool! Smile

Entara and Felicia will be able to do their jobs and stop Sally and co. from getting slapped silly. Cool

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top