nothin's brothel bugs (last version)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nothin's brothel bugs (last version)

Post by Terashi on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:11 pm

still missing mikuru asakina (and her BIG BOOBS) but it is not a problem (for the momet)

some girl continue to go to a school also if they are in a home... i saw it on sakura,yuffie and other 2...
other problem wasn't found for the moment
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: nothin's brothel bugs (last version)

Post by Draeneitits on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Bugs I've found:

-The central house and second house seem to "clone" and "trap" your girls. Now, cloned girls would normally be a good thing, but they can't do anything else BUT be in that brothel, which could be a big problem once you implement their stamina/health.

Things I don't like:

-You can't scroll, you have to manually go girl by girl.
-Can't sort by lowest price, only by highest(same for other search parameters)

Suggested improvements:

-Achievements are good, but jokers/timed missions would add some variety.
-Abilities, in other versions, some girls would be able to take more customers due to their natural energticness, or able to attract more customers through their attributes(Big Boobs!), or steal from their customers, giving you a little more gold per customer(thief!), or even not having to rest/recharge because they're actually robots/magical anime girls(which is kinda creepy, but it's nice having a girl that can work 24/7/365, lol)
-I think this could also benefit from 'building bonuses' where if you have more 'sluts', you can get a bonus for having that theme. Or more final fantasy characters, have a certain effect.
-Being able to assign multiple girls to do multiple things(not one by one, results in overall less clicking)
-Possibly some story/story moments where you make decisions, but I understand if you don't want to delve into this one.

Things I like:

-Nice simple interface
-You say where the girls are from(I don't really follow anime anymore, but it's just a 'nice to know' thing.)

Draeneitits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:05 pm

The only place where you can't scroll is on the manage brothel menu, I'll fix that up for the next version - you should be able to scroll in stores now without issue.

You can sort by price lowest-highest, click on the sort by price button twice Smile

As for the bugs, I'll look into those and fix them up when my compiler works again.

I thought I fixed up that bug of girls not leaving the school I think what happened was when I sent the program to my old 1.4ghz one to compile I sent an un-updated version of it one file.

TO FIX ANY BROTHEL-RELATED BUG: If you save the game, close out, and reload the game, the girls will be back in their proper locations, all duplicate girls will be removed.

EDIT I think you are actually playing the wrong version draeneitits, the newest version should have health implemented in it, as well the 'girls list' menu should allow you to put multiple girls to work. Check to make sure you are playing '0.03b' instead of '0.03a' when you load the game
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draeneitits on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Yes - that's for the old version. Unfortunately the 'clone girl' situation still exists. Seems to have been activated by one of these things: buying the small house, sorting by who's in school, assigning them something different.

The good news is the cloned girls can be made to rest, they will be 'stuck' at school if you take them off rest. Nice to know there's a workaround to it, though.

I will edit my previous post based on the new version when I get time/test the new version.

Draeneitits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:09 am

It was supposed to be fixed in the new version, but I compiled using the wrong file. This time it really should be fixed Smile
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greenleague on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:16 am

Typo: Sylvia Von Hossen is from Princess Lover not from Infinite Stratos.

greenleague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Youpiluth on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 am

-When you navigate between the girls with the arrows in the manage girls menu the windows says "Who would you like to purchase".
-When you select a girl, that would be great if there was a short cut to make them rest before they have their health below 50

Youpiluth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:26 am

Thanks for those bugs.

And I actually REALLY like that idea youpiluth, adding some kind of auto-manage checkbox that will make the girl rest below 50% and auto put them to work if there is a place available when they reach 100%... I basically have all of the code in place to do something like that
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Youpiluth on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:24 pm

That wasn't really my idea ^^'. I was asking for a button to make the girl rest when the health is above 50%, because that's a feature I use a lot and I'm bored of always go to choose a work, I would like choose which girls rest and which ones go to work, from the more detailed menu
I hope you will understand this time ^^

By the way, I agree with the auto-manage idea.

Youpiluth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praetor on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:19 pm

A heads up; Adobe Flash Player 10.2 r153 makes the game -really- unstable lags badly in hitting the next day button, lags when you set work, and warnings asking if you wanna stop the script pops up 50% of the time on the next day after it lags out. In regards to bugs I've noticed that twice now in the game every girl I own suddenly appears back in the Buy Girl area...the first time it fixed itself but now it seems stuck. Overall though love your release and look forward to more girls and releases. Only thing that would make this version better is the girlmaker from the other.

Praetor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Thanks for those bugs, I'll get right on fixing them!

Unfortunately a girl maker is impossible, it's just the nature of flash. If I want to be able to put this on websites such as newgrounds, the girls have to be hard coded into the game. If the girls have to be hard code into the game, I have to give out source code to allow more girls to be added Sad

EDIT: Praetor if you have the chance, can you post or send me a PM with your system specs, and can you tell me if it freezes up when you hit the 'sort by name' button at the store?
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:55 pm

If you enable loli girls there are a few bugs that show up, I'll release a fix for that soon, I still can't get this damned compiler to work, and I'd rather not have to transfer files to compile the game all the time...
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draeneitits on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:24 am

Copypasta from announcements thread:

bugs:

- the game becomes really slow when the girl number increases. I dont know flash coding, but this didnt happen in the previous version. (after turning off antivirus, became fast again);[/quote]

Same problem. It seems once you reach a certain size you cannot go to check who's in school or it crashes, slows down in general, and slows down going to the next day.

Strange thing is though, if you save/close the game, it speeds up again, but only for one 'next day'.

PS: Kasumi is NOT from Street Fighter. I'm about 80% sure that one's from Dead or Alive, but DEFINITELY not Street Figher. Also, I don't know if it's a bug or not, but Dark Magician Girl's stats don't seem to max.

Draeneitits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickele11 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:31 pm

hey there,
great game nothin.... still so far (maybe will become much better Surprised Cool )

here are some mistakes/bugs i found so far:

1. saving function
for me, the saving function doesn't work,
'cause saving works only while the pc is running,
but after shutting down and restarting (e.g., next day),
the file can't be found....( maybe it is only my fault??? i'm playing the exe-file you posted latest....)
as example, you could create an external save data, like in the last "original sim-brothel-version"???

2. Dark Magican girl
she can have stats above 100,
which seems to be a bug or maybe not,
but when she reaches constitution 111, she wouldn't loose health while working....

3. achievements
maybe it happens only when playing loli version (where earlyer bought girls are still on market),
but often i achieve a girl (e.g., misty), which i already own with high stats (from school)...
but the achievement-girl-misty becomes my new version (with starting skills) and my trained-misty is lost...

4. market
it seems to happen, that after a short time,
girls from the exotic market (like android 18) appear also on the normal market too (same price and stats)....
the fact that on loli-modus all bought girls are still on the market seems to bee known so far...

P.S. i would love to see my favourite nadia from the secret of blue water bounce cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Mickele11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix_LV on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:27 pm

My found bugs:
1. Malon (bonus girl) didn't have a picture on one the working nights. Don't know if it's only her, or it's just a random bug. Had it only once (that i noticed).

2. Houki Shionono (i guess bonus girl) - didn't have her business card picture once (when U open the girl manager)

3. In the market Skuld, Urd and Bellandy do not group by canon. Skuld and Urd seem to stick together, and Bellandy is somewhere in the beginning of the list.

4. Dark Magician girl - same as Mickele 11 she gets stats over 100.

5. Sometimes i don't get notification if the character reached cap of some skill. Happens mostly with constitution. I have a feeling that if a char hits precisely 100% without going over, it doesn't show notification. If during studies a girl could've learn more than she did, thus hitting a cap - it shows.

To Draeneitits: Kasumi Suzaku IS from street fighter... I should know - i have the game.. And since U tapped into street fighter - there much more sexy mamas Smile

To Nothin - support the idea of automating function of placing girls with low health for resting/full health or almost full - to . But then i would leave it up to the player at which point he wants the girl to rest/work. I, for example, would then make her work only if she's between 100 and 70, because that's when she gets 3 customers per turn as default (on max fitness). Consequently, if its below 70, i don't see a point of resting until it's 40 or less, cause then it's just a waste of a turn.
Also i would recommend to take back abilities (as was suggested by Draeneitits) and stat as joy. There is a lot of possibilities of using such stat to enhance the experience.
One more quick one - i would think that if U r using unique girls, who exist and are known to some/a lot of ppl, maybe they should have a unique trait or two.. Otherwise, after U trained all the girls on the same level, they are just clones of each other.

Phoenix_LV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenki on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:13 am

A few more are showing up with wrong cannon:

Houki Shinono s/b Infinite Stratos
Sakura Kimimoto s/b Card Captor Sakura

Regarding Kasumi Suzaku, Wikipedia is listing that as an attack of Ibuki from Street Fighter.

Kasumi (no last name given) is the main protagonist from Dead or Alive.

I am 99.9997% positive that the photos used for Kasumi in game are that of the Dead or Alive character.

Kenki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix_LV on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:59 am

Kenki wrote:Regarding Kasumi Suzaku, Wikipedia is listing that as an attack of Ibuki from Street Fighter.

Kasumi (no last name given) is the main protagonist from Dead or Alive.

I am 99.9997% positive that the photos used for Kasumi in game are that of the Dead or Alive character.

Seems like U have a point.. Smile hands up Smile

More bugs:
- Some charaters from Soul Calibur show up as from Soul CalibEr. Seems like a misprint.
- After all the houses are bought, and the girls maxed out their reputation, the sign "Buy more houses to gain additional reputation" (or smth like that) still shows up.

Phoenix_LV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:43 am

Thanks for all of the bug reports! So the game slowing down is caused by flash and is caused due to the way flash saves data (is uses cookies). Apparently it isn't overwriting data properly, I'll change that in the next version.

I'll fix up Kasumi, you are right, she is from DoA.

If the game isn't saving then that is caused by your flash settings, even if it is running as an exe it is still flash thats running.

I actually cannot create a save file. This behavior is impossible in flash - because flash is supposed to be put on websites it is not allowed to access the hard drive except in a few very specific forms (ie. sharedObjects, what I'm using to save).

Dark magician girl does have higher max stats - her stats can go up to 130. I'll look into what happens when she reaches a really high - she may gain health XD.

In the version thats out right now, ALL girls will appear in the market with loli on, it causes all kinds of problems.

All of the pictures missing will be on a per girl basis, thanks for reporting these, I'll get them fixed up.

Its actually checking the stats wrong, it happens all the time with constitution and a couple of other skills, I'll fix that up.

Accidentally had Belldandy listed as being from "Ah my goddess" and the other two from "Oh my goddess"... oops

@pheonix I think I will be introducing the whole "Big boob", "cat girl" type of themes, and traits will be based on that.

I will fix up all those typos Smile
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickele11 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:59 am

akane tendo has some ibiki tendo pics in here sample
even one of the stat-pics for girls
Mickele11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draeneitits on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:56 am

Bug: Girls, even ones who aren't sick that go below a certain HP, when they rest and gain full HP their status states they "recovered from sickness". You can still make the girls do things besides rest, so pretty minor bug, here. You especially notice this more as you gain more 'resistance to sickness' achieves.

Draeneitits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickele11 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm

not even a bug, but...

when you own BMG, the game will become too easy...
she earns too much money and with her high starting
and higher ending skills plus the "non-rest-term when constitution is above 110,
the game becomes really fast "automatically easy"...

my ideas:
1. put BMG only as an achivement-girl for something really difficult
2. don't give her such high starting skills (her price is okay for rare girls^^)
3. stop higher skills and "non-resting-term" and lower her "price for a twirl"

edit: got Miss Amane as an achievement...
with sex skill 660
price for a twirl on level 1: 396
Mickele11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

filter on purchase bug

Post by motai on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:49 am

if you click search by anything it doesn't filter out girls you already own from the list.

motai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:53 am

That bug will only happen if you have loli mode turned on, loli mode is really buggy in that release :p
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

pop up message when working all girls

Post by Antpvill on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:54 am

When working all girls i sometimes get a pop up message saying "Elsie too few pics. also I noticed that once I buy girls their still available in the market. Another one I've noticed is that even if I buy a girl that is a reward before gaining the achievement she still pops up as the bonus girl. Aside from all that when sending a lot of girls to school the game either slows way down or freezes. This is an awesome game and even though there are bugs it's still fun to play. sunny Thanks for putting the time and effort into creating it. sunny

Antpvill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironvein on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Bugs: Auto-assign in group mode does not reassign girls that are training, while individual auto-assign does.

Not so much bug as misassigned: Some pics of 'Akane Tendo' is actually her sister Nabiki. Silvia Van Hossen is from Princess Lover not Infinite Stratos.

What this game needs: Need to see the reputation level of the girl, also some indicators of what girls are lacking to level up would be nice.

This game is lacking any kind of urgency, which kinda makes this a no-challenge game and that gets boring quick. It would be better if there was a single (or just a couple of ) objective(s) at a time with a time limit.

Also, I like Ranma and all, but give us a choice of starter (pick 1 from a random 3 at least); it kills fun factor when you take away the first (and generally the most significant) choice and then give too many choices later.

If it were me, I'd randomly assign a few (like 5 girls for example) girls at a time to the markets (why are there two anyway?) and then refresh who is available once a week. Keeps the game from becoming static and linear; as well as making it a kind of hunt for those of you who are after specific girls (maybe add an objective of finding/leveling a specific girl or collecting X girls of the same show).

Ironvein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top