SIBR1x Version .84a RELEASE (PATCH)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SIBR1x Version .84a RELEASE (PATCH)

Post by conorwf on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Kaneage wrote:I had the same issue with partial pics being uploaded and i eventually figured out why. When u hit the "Replace Girl" button do not click anything. Dont click another button to move on to next girl and dont even click on a different folder on your desktop. if you do the partial pics happen. just sit patiently and wait for the pics to load up and it should be fine. I noticed this while i was trying to multitask while creating new girls.

On a side note is there a designated spot for uploading custom girl rosters on this game? if so please point me to it, if not id like to create one

How long did you have to wait (just so I know what to expect)
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:18 pm

conorwf wrote:
Kaneage wrote:I had the same issue with partial pics being uploaded and i eventually figured out why. When u hit the "Replace Girl" button do not click anything. Dont click another button to move on to next girl and dont even click on a different folder on your desktop. if you do the partial pics happen. just sit patiently and wait for the pics to load up and it should be fine. I noticed this while i was trying to multitask while creating new girls.

On a side note is there a designated spot for uploading custom girl rosters on this game? if so please point me to it, if not id like to create one

How long did you have to wait (just so I know what to expect)

Depends on how many pictures you are trying to build. I have ran yours on mine and it works fine. I have modified the GM so maybe I inadvertently fixed a bug. Either way you need to wait until it has cycled through all the pictures. Try the new GM when I release this weekend.

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by conorwf on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:24 pm

Fair "nough.

For what it's worth, I did notice when I hit save or replace, in both occurances it says that the program is not responding, and than returns to a functioning state.
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaneage on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:19 am

after u hit the replace girl button it runs thru the pics u used 1 at a time. so it will last as long as it take to go thru them. I use 9 pics and it take ~6 secs. id imagine more pics would be longer. just dont mess with it until it stops cycling thru them

Well i have made ~ 20 custom girls so far and would be willing to upload them once i get a good number more in, i just would like to know where on the forum would be a good place? im guessing in this section? there doesnt seem to be a general game section for mods or addons

Another question regarding girl pics: the last pic added is the profile pic, ie the pic that will first be shown when u click on the girl. Are the other pics randomly chosen sex pics or is there an order they should be in? Ex: profile last pic, then anal next to last, stripper after that...ect

Kaneage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samu on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:29 am

That doesn't work for me, waiting idly gives me the same result.

Samu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by conorwf on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:34 pm

I'm similar as Samu. It's improving; about half of the pictures load, but for unknown reasons, it still goes to Not Responding and stops.

edit: I don't know why this makes a difference, but I changed my background theme from Windows 7 to Windows Classic, and it starts to work fine. If anyone else has trouble making it work and is using 7 or Vista, try changing to windows classic background style.
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodarian on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:59 pm

conorwf wrote:I'm similar as Samu. It's improving; about half of the pictures load, but for unknown reasons, it still goes to Not Responding and stops.

edit: I don't know why this makes a difference, but I changed my background theme from Windows 7 to Windows Classic, and it starts to work fine. If anyone else has trouble making it work and is using 7 or Vista, try changing to windows classic background style.

This worked for me. I made things easier on myself by right clicking the girlmaker, clicking properties, going to compatibility, then checking the "disable visual themes" and "disable desktop composition" boxes and applying them. Makes it so that you don't have to switch your desktop theme every time you want to use the thing. This'll make it so it does it for you, and switches back when you close the program.

Bodarian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mountainman on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:47 am

Do you take suggestions?

mountainman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:48 pm

mountainman wrote:Do you take suggestions?

Of course, feel free to make suggestions. I have implemented several suggestions other people have asked for.

emcioran

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samu on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:14 am

Bodarian wrote:
conorwf wrote:I'm similar as Samu. It's improving; about half of the pictures load, but for unknown reasons, it still goes to Not Responding and stops.

This worked for me. I made things easier on myself by right clicking the girlmaker, clicking properties, going to compatibility, then checking the "disable visual themes" and "disable desktop composition" boxes and applying them. Makes it so that you don't have to switch your desktop theme every time you want to use the thing. This'll make it so it does it for you, and switches back when you close the program.

This works! Huzzah! cheers

I never suspected aero was the culprit...

Samu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyozanryu on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:50 pm

I have one the second download link in this Thread let me downlaod a translating tool.

Can you tell me where the file is that I can download the full version.
Hyozanryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenny53207 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:58 pm

The mediafire links posted here are broken. I would like to download the full version.

Lenny53207

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaxikayima on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:48 pm

is there any other link for the full version?

kaxikayima

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top