SIBR1x Version .86a RELEASE (PATCH)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SIBR1x Version .86a RELEASE (PATCH)

Post by Banshee on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:48 am

I've been a long time follower if this game. Downloaded this one about a year ago, but never downloaded any of the patches.

Could please explain to use patches? I've already installed this one, but how do I proceed from here?

I don't mind, patch or no, because this is an awesome game, even when littered with bugs.

Thanks.

Banshee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Good game so far. I had a go at using the girl maker and it all works fine - made sure I had a fairly wide selection of images loaded for each girl. However I noticed while playing the game that the protitution images only seemed to choose from the first couple of images in each girls image stack - 2/x and 3/x. Images 3+/x were never displayed, and it appeared to be the same for all girls.

Is anyone else getting the same?
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:38 pm

Sky wrote:Good game so far. I had a go at using the girl maker and it all works fine - made sure I had a fairly wide selection of images loaded for each girl. However I noticed while playing the game that the protitution images only seemed to choose from the first couple of images in each girls image stack - 2/x and 3/x. Images 3+/x were never displayed, and it appeared to be the same for all girls.

Is anyone else getting the same?

Will be fixed in today's release.

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top