Where has Nothin gone to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where has Nothin gone to?

Post by nothin on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:53 am

Hey guys,

Sorry I've disappeared for a while, my computer has been down and I'll be getting replacement parts (seems like this project is cursed, never had so many computer issues before) and I'm right in the middle of my exam week right now.

I want to continue to work on this project, but the compiler isn't working. Moreover I can't use the method giggles suggested to fix this, but there is no way to do this in actionscript 2. I have to recode over half the game in Actionscript 3 to be able to fix these problems, and unfortunately I know next to no actionscript 3.

Over the next month I'm going to try to learn it, and I'm going to try to rebuild the game so that it will compile, and so I don't have to worry about these types of problems in the future.

Sorry this is taking so long,
-Nothin
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where has Nothin gone to?

Post by hawk on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:17 am

Well hope it fixes mate. I with a few others have collected enough pics now I think really (well enough for a beta version unless others have things to add) I need to sort them a bit better though at some point

hawk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothin on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:48 pm

I have everything set up using AS2 to release a new beta, but I can't actually get it to compile because of how many pictures there are, so I am a ways away from adding any new pictures.
nothin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by donnic111 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:15 am

nothin wrote:I have everything set up using AS2 to release a new beta, but I can't actually get it to compile because of how many pictures there are, so I am a ways away from adding any new pictures.
its all good, take your time and get lots of pictures in we all look forward to the end result of your hard efforts
donnic111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:40 am

I'm sure most people don't mind since it'll probably mean a better finished product. And if they do... (9'_'9) Come at me bro~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum