SIBR1x GirlMaker GPAC files for more girls and Guide for creating New Girls for the game54.619

SIBR1x GirlMaker GPAC files for more girls and Guide for creating New Girls for the game

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIBR1x GirlMaker GPAC files for more girls and Guide for creating New Girls for the game

Post by kevmasterzoc on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:00 am

With the introduction of the GPAC files for girlmaker to add fan-made girls for the game, I figured it would be a good idea to create a topic just for GPAC files.

Girls from Kenichi. the pack has 6 girls in it.
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?sosgmecg1s2mdil
rapidshare.comrapidshare.com Kenichi_Girls.GPAC
depositfiles.comdepositfiles.com/files/n0kym13ag

By Banshee:
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?jitimwqpbxbd689

-Update:2/2/12---------------------------------------------------------
Heres a collection of girls from 3 visual novels: Kikenbi Neratte!? Haramase Oukoku , Eroge! , and Mashiro Iro Symphony -Love is pure white-
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?7mnbt7o28lwsz28
rapidshare.comrapidshare.com VN_Girls_pack.GPAC
depositfiles.comdepositfiles.com/files/uqvn3w7u2

And for loli fans, heres girls from Kodomo no Jikan
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?a7ndtl42be5478k
rapidshare.comrapidshare.com Kodomo_no_Jikan.GPAC
depositfiles.comdepositfiles.com/files/w571ojsqv
------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for all the new people trying to make new girls for themselves or to make GPACs for the public, a couple things should be noted:
1. only girls with ID# greater than 101 (102 for versions 0.95a and above) can be used to build GPACs
2. If you are currently using Windows 7, you need to set the compatibility of Girl Maker to Vista sp2 to avoid image errors.

And for the new people trying to create girls for the game, here's a simple tutorial on how to make new girls
1. Click "Clear Girl Info" to clear all displayed data to minimize complications
2. Highlight ALL the pictures you are using, click and hold on the picture that is the profile pic (IE the non-hentai one) and drag all the pictures into the "Drop images here to add" box (minimum 4 pics, maximum 9 pics). Clicking on the profile pic and dragging it will set that image as the first picture in the image sorter so that you will not have to adjust the images in the image sorter which can occasionally crash girlmaker. You also cannot add images one at a time since it will only overwrite the image in slot 1.
3. Enter all the relevant information (name, characteristics, stats, skills) For characteristics, you cannot have two of the same characteristics (including "none")
4. Click "Save New" to save the girl.

Common Bugs/glitches with GirlMaker
-Occasionally the image sorter can freeze or crash Girlmaker when sorting, rearranging, or saving the pictures
-Images do not save properly on Windows 7 (and possibly newer OS) where large white spaces appear in the images. To fix this, set the compatibly mode of Girlmaker to Vista sp2

Last edited by kevmasterzoc on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:08 am; edited 9 times in total

kevmasterzoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIBR1x GirlMaker GPAC files for more girls and Guide for creating New Girls for the game

Post by MrMouse on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:45 am

Ok, you beat me to it, I would have done the same thing in a few days as well.^^
And for the beginning, the whole to love ru girls selection (except the ones, without enouhg H-Pics....yet)

mediafire.com mediafire.com/?fn9z4lxbrridllt

Well, as promised, here the next serial: The girls from Pokemon.

mediafire.com mediafire.com/?4fap8wdfgm9uvcd

Here the One Piece File

mediafire.com mediafire.com/?3mjojal36ce3wg4

The letters in parentheses mean:
R - not that many pics, I copy pasted at least one pic to get the needed amount
RR - One sex pic only; done, just to add the girl
M - Male character (you could recognice) is showing in at least one Pic
N - At least one Pic shows the girl without an sex scene
G - At least one pic shows multiple 'customers'
L - at least one pic is low quality
S - Speakbubbles or pics in the bagground...(you'l see, what I mean)

PS: I search for pics of every girl(I have borders I won't cross though), so don't sue me, if you find an loli, or two. If you don't like them don't add them.

Oh, and, have a nice day Smile

Last edited by MrMouse on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:37 am; edited 6 times in total

MrMouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIBR1x GirlMaker GPAC files for more girls and Guide for creating New Girls for the game

Post by kevmasterzoc on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:03 am

@MrMouse
took a look at the girls in your pack. theres a lala in the game already and yours differ only by one pic and the main stats. not sure if this was on purpose or not. Also one bug mentioned by Kenki:
Kenki wrote:... Also, do not use 10 or more pictures, the girl will cause the game to crash on 'Next Day'
Noticed that several of your girls (Mikan, Haruna, Momo, Nana, Yui, and Yami) have 10 pic that could crash the game.

kevmasterzoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenki on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:40 am

New Pack

Contains 5 new girls from Rance (Alicesoft), +1 repeat (Suzume)

mediafire.com mediafire.com/?9eihf1r00w0dumw

Unfortunately, There is no easy way to remove a girl. Technically it is possible, but the process is way to easy to screw your files.

If you don't want a second Suzume, after installing the pack, I would suggest getting 4 images of any girl you would like, drag them over to the Editor while 1 copy of Suzume is up, change the name and click "Replace Girl". Easiest way to get rid of a girl with out re-extracting the game.

***EDIT 2/17/2012***

Misc Pack v4
Contains 12 Girls (Added Ako & Riko Suminoe, Mizuho Kazami, Airi Akizuki, Dorothy, and Snow)
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?8wtqrmqwzkt5xx6

Bokuha Tomodachi ga Sukunai v1 (4 Girls)
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?naeoxr1am329t8f

Gundam Seed v1 (6 Girls)
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?mhsw9e4hxjcshqm

Gundam Seed Destiny v1 (5 Girls)
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?wp49ky8s1f96hwz

Gundam 00 v1 (8 Girls)
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?fbnhs0k8v8ihuk8

Idolmaster Pack v2 (14 Girls)
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?ctvbg3ac9aroie2

Infinite Stratos Pack v1 (7 Girls)
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?gbrac5lug4gpoob

Kenichi Pack v1 (3 Girls)
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?ruiv9mv49cchls2

Ore no Imouto Pack v1 (6 Girls)
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?9qrx7xoadhbw7x0

Rance Pack v1 (6 Girls)
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?9eihf1r00w0dumw

Sekirei v2 (6 Girls)
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?6hh270myeaf5lrl

Zero no Louise v1 (12 Girls)
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?4fn6ol0ocfvaho3

Last edited by Kenki on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:04 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Using this post to keep a listing of my Girl Packs)

Kenki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMouse on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:29 pm

@kevmasterzoc:
Realiced the problem with the amount of pics myself, but couldnt upload the new one due to work, but now it should be the correct file, so for the ones, that had alreaddy downloaded the first file try the new link in my first post.

And the same pics are bacause I send this girl package to emicron, before the gpac manager was released, but I wanted to post the whole seriel here as well.

... Sorry, if my english isn't that good, just ignore the little mistakes Wink

MrMouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Hi guys, nice to see GPACs popping up. I am going to add the ability to delete girls in the next girlmaker update. I have some architectural issues I have to figure out first. I am also planning on allowing you to install individual girls out of a GPAC rather then forcing you to do all at once. All that will be a bit of work though. Probably over the next 2-3 updates.
Thanks!
emcioran

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMouse on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:50 am

Sounds nice, and if it won't make to much work, you could add the option to delete one pic of a girl only.
And, for the rest of the game, I think it's eveloping rather nice, so please keep up the good work!

PS: I added the new serial in my first post, so feel free to download it Smile

MrMouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chee42 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:39 am

Hey guys, I was trying to make a couple girl packs and found my images getting the tops chopped off of them only showing about the bottom 2/5 with the rest white. Anyone have this happen? Is there a specific image type/resolution/size required?

Chee42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chee42 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:12 am

Ah thanks a ton.

Chee42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenki on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:45 am

Kenki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMouse on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:48 am

So, just finished the One Piece Girls and upped them in my first post. I wish, I could have found more girls, but even pics of famouse ones (e.g. Conis) coldn't be found sometimes...
Well, dosn't matter there still are enough I think Smile
And for the next seriel I thought I'll go for Naruto, but are not sure yet, so I may take a few advices over the next two days Wink

Greetings: MrMouse

MrMouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:33 am

Sky's quality GPACs ~ 154 girls and counting. Hand picked images and girls from various H-games, ensuring a consitant level of quality H for your brothel.

[I do not own any of the images contained in any of the SKYPACS, all characters and artwork belong to their respective owners]

SKYPAC 1: (44 girls) mediafire.com mediafire.com/?4ggbj3mn4kq9jl1

[alternative] rapidshare.comrapidshare.com SKYPAC_1.zip

Details on Next Page
----------------------------
[Edit]

SKYPAC 2: (30 girls) mediafire.com mediafire.com/?o9ocapc77v48vko

[alternative] rapidshare.comrapidshare.com SKYPAC_2.zip

Details on Next Page

[Edit]

SKYPAC 3: (16 girls) mediafire.com mediafire.com/?64tbak9izxo4b60

[alternative] rapidshare.comrapidshare.com SKYPAC_3.zip

Details on Page 3

[Edit]

SKYPAC 4: (31 girls) mediafire.com mediafire.com/?msu8x5cyly06uuy

[alternative] rapidshare.comrapidshare.com SKYPAC_4.zip

Details on Page 4

[Edit]

SKYPAC 5: (33 girls) mediafire.com mediafire.com/?yszovwsvjdjf786

[alternative] rapidshare.comrapidshare.com SKYPAC_5.zip

Details on Page 7

SKYPAC 1 contains all the girls from my previous tester GPAC (some of which have been updated with extra images) so please make sure you go back and delete all the girls from my original GPAC before installing this one.

Contains a fair few more 'famous' named girls, including a few old favourites from the original SimBro game. The images used were carefully selected to try and maintain a steady level of quality throughout (especially for the named girls). Later SKYPACS will be released after I scramble together 15-20 extra girls, so there won't be any more this size from me.

If there are any particular images from the GPAC you would like me to send to you, or any girls you'd like me to try to include in my next GPAC please drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do (no promises).

Last edited by Sky on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 7 times in total

Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmasterzoc on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:54 am

Ok, tried making a GPAC of my own using the girls from Kenichi. the pack has 6 girls in it.

(links moved to opening post)

Last edited by kevmasterzoc on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

kevmasterzoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by verybigpotato on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:16 pm

none of the links are working for me. theyre all sending me to ad.fly, anyone else got the same prob or am i just missing something?

verybigpotato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum