SIBR1x GirlMaker GPAC files for more girls and Guide for creating New Girls for the game

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SIBR1x GirlMaker GPAC files for more girls and Guide for creating New Girls for the game

Post by Avidos2325 on Tue May 29, 2012 8:58 pm

deleted, likely wrong section.

Put into bug section

Avidos2325

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIBR1x GirlMaker GPAC files for more girls and Guide for creating New Girls for the game

Post by Sky on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:38 pm

SKYPAC 5 IS READY! I was holding out for emcioran to return, and how he has I can start collecting images again.

SKYPAC 5: mediafire.com ?yszovwsvjdjf786

[alternative] rapidshare.com SKYPAC_5.zip

Same drill as before, SKYPAC 5 contains girls with their orginal character names (where known) and uses only good quality images from various sources. As always please feel free to edit names, stats, abilities and pictures to suit your particular tastes if you see fit.

SKYPAC 5

Format: [Name] : [Source]

Fey : [Symphony] Fortuna Rhapsody
Kiyo Harugasaki : [Symphony] Fortuna Rhapsody
Nako Iwagani : [Symphony] Fortuna Rhapsody
Chiharu Misono : [Silky's] Berochu! ~ Cosplay Maid O Ero Mero Shichau Mahou No Zetsugi ~
Louis Ao Shima : [Silky's] Berochu! ~ Cosplay Maid O Ero Mero Shichau Mahou No Zetsugi ~
Hiroshi Love Pear (Real name Yuria Hikami) : [Silky's] Berochu! ~ Cosplay Maid O Ero Mero Shichau Mahou No Zetsugi ~ --- (Thanks to kenmasterzoc)
Kumi Naruse : [Silky's] Berochu! ~ Cosplay Maid O Ero Mero Shichau Mahou No Zetsugi ~
Mariko sasuhara (name uncertain): [Atelier Sakura] Ai Suru Tsuma, Mariko ga Rinshitsu de Dakareru Made ~Anata ga Shiranai Koto, Kare ga Takusan Oshiete Kuremashita~ --- (Thanks to kenmasterzoc)
Shiina Mutsumi (Error: Real name Mutsumi Shiina) : [Fiancee] Wagahai wa Oyome-san de Aru ~Oku-sama wa Oshiego JK!~ --- (Thanks to kenmasterzoc)
Inaba : [Snack Factory] Maternity Monsters!
Mayuri Shima : [U.me Soft] Hakui nogo Houshi
Mai Ryoka : [U.me Soft] Hakui nogo Houshi
Keiko Gamo : [U.me Soft] Hakui nogo Houshi
Nana Dobashi : [ARTEMIS.] Shindan no Keleka, Score wo Koi no Yomai desu
Rikka Koarashi : [ARTEMIS.] Shindan no Keleka, Score wo Koi no Yomai desu
Miya Akino : [BISHOP] Oppai Heart ~ Kanojo wa Kedamono Hatsujouki!? ~
Natsuki Kugayama : [BISHOP] Oppai Heart ~ Kanojo wa Kedamono Hatsujouki!? ~
Umi Hinata : [BISHOP] Oppai Heart ~ Kanojo wa Kedamono Hatsujouki!? ~
Reiko Makihara : [BISHOP] Oppai Heart ~ Kanojo wa Kedamono Hatsujouki!? ~
Asaka (Last name unknown) : [MARINE] Dekakute Ecchi na Ore no Are
Tsukino (Last name unknown) : [MARINE] Dekakute Ecchi na Ore no Are
Yuki (Last name unknown) : [MARINE] Dekakute Ecchi na Ore no Are
Haruka Fujimino : [MARINE] Dekakute Ecchi na Ore no Are
Miki Nogizaka : [C] Raijuu Saimin ~ Real ga Juujitsu Suru Saimin Seikatsu Hajimemashita ~
Kotoha Aoyama : [C] Raijuu Saimin ~ Real ga Juujitsu Suru Saimin Seikatsu Hajimemashita ~
Hiro Shiodome : [C] Raijuu Saimin ~ Real ga Juujitsu Suru Saimin Seikatsu Hajimemashita ~
Airu Toyosu : [C] Raijuu Saimin ~ Real ga Juujitsu Suru Saimin Seikatsu Hajimemashita ~
Mahiru Akasaka : [C] Raijuu Saimin ~ Real ga Juujitsu Suru Saimin Seikatsu Hajimemashita ~
Karin (Last name unknown) : [BISHOP] Shirikon Magic ~ Umareru Mae kara Anata Senyou?! ~
Tomoe (Last name unknown) : [BISHOP] Shirikon Magic ~ Umareru Mae kara Anata Senyou?! ~
Mei (Last name unknown) : [BISHOP] Shirikon Magic ~ Umareru Mae kara Anata Senyou?! ~
Iruma (Last name unknown) : [BISHOP] Shirikon Magic ~ Umareru Mae kara Anata Senyou?! ~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPYPAC 1 - 4: (Download Link found on my post on first page)

Once again a BIG thank you to emcioran! The man is a legend.

If you want me to send you any of the images used in any of the SKYPAC's, or you have a particular request for girls you'd like to see in the next one, please feel free to drop me a message and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks to those who gave positive Rep. Please let me know if there are any problems with any PACs. Thanks.
- Sky
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkComy on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Thank you for the pack Sky (great pack)

Here is my first pack (hope you like it)

Etsuko - Hime to Boin
Anna - Future Nostalgia
Chisha - Midori no Umi
Chizuru Sagawa - Otomimi Infinity
Hilda - Nettoriko No Hime
Hinano Kudou - Future Nostalgia
Iori Kasuga - Future Nostalgia
Isuzu Kayama - Jailbreak
Izumi Chiaki - White album closing chapter
Kazaoka Mari - White album closing chapter
Mikage Tachibana - PP Pianissimo
Mirai - sex life g.j. teck
Misaki Haruhino - Hotchkiss
Nagi Saotome - Tropical KISS
Ogiso Setsuna - White album closing chapter
Princess Tetsuko - Hime to Boin g.j. teck
Sara Asao - Alea
Shion Ayase - Komorebi no Namikimichi
Shizuku Mikage - Hotchkiss
Souko Kirihara - Caucasus ~Nanatsuki no Nie~
Takami Saji - Reijou Sadistic Gekokujou Conspiracy
Yukino Ashikawa - Hotchkiss

GPAC should be fixed now. Sorry for the trouble created to those that downloaded the first version. You're probably going to have to delete the old girls because if you're not, you are going to end with clones (the old girls and the fixed ones)

mediafire.com ?hxi6538tvtxd3tx

Last edited by DarkComy on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

DarkComy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:51 pm

I just downloaded your pac DarkComy and I was unable to use several girls, some girls had some images but then some of the ending images were just white or 1/4 of the bottom picture. Most of the girls are unaffected however ( 1/4 girls affected).

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkComy on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Lkd99 wrote:I just downloaded your pac DarkComy and I was unable to use several girls, some girls had some images but then some of the ending images were just white or 1/4 of the bottom picture. Most of the girls are unaffected however ( 1/4 girls affected).

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll remove the link and post it back up as soon as i fix this. Shame on me for not texting properly.

DarkComy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkComy on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Lkd99 wrote:I just downloaded your pac DarkComy and I was unable to use several girls, some girls had some images but then some of the ending images were just white or 1/4 of the bottom picture. Most of the girls are unaffected however ( 1/4 girls affected).

Fixed (check previous post for link and note).

DarkComy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vince77 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:39 am

@ Tsubu or anyone else having the same problem with corrupted girls, I had the same problem and found an easy fix without having to reinstall or make a monstrous new GPAC.

First check the corrupted girl ID number, you just have to open girlmaker.exe and check the girl list.
Then check the number of the girl before and add 1 since selecting the corrupted one crashes everything.

Second, go in the sibr1x folder and the graphics folder. In there you have a lot of files named ''data_xx'' and the ''xx'' corresponds to the ID number of all the girls.

Select any file that works and copy it outside the folder.

Rename the file to ''data_xx'' where ''xx'' is the corrupted girl's ID number.

Put it back in the graphics folder to replace the corrupted file.

Then start girlmaker.exe and go to the girl that has the corrupted ID number, she will be replaced with a duplicate of another girl and you can just delete her.

There long explanation but simple trick.

Hope it helps Smile
vince77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Passerby on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:15 am

10 GPACs, 70 girls.

I know some of them have already been made. If I made them another time, it’s because either:
- I wasn’t satisfied with the existing ones. (Samus and Motoko, to name them.)
- Nobody had realeased them yet when I made my own version, but I’m only sharing those packs now. (All the other ones.)

Link to .rar with all 10 GPACs: http: // www . mediafire . com/?sj75ktxpc572h66
(copy/paste in your adress bar, remove the spaces)

Azumanga Daioh:
- Chiyo
- Kagura
- Minamo
- Osaka
- Sakaki
- Tomo
- Yomi
- Yukari
Note: Pics were a bit hard to find for some of them, so quality isn’t always that great.

Black Lagoon:
- Balalaika
- Eda
- Revy
- Roberta
Note: Very good pics overall. They all start with rather good stats, but have only 1 obedience point. Call it flavor. And use their first SPECIAL point on “passive” if you can’t bear it.

Conquering the Queen:
- Alfia
- Emely
- Matilda
- Rachel
- Remmy
- Sana
- Sarah
Note: From a not to bad, english-translated, hentai visual novel. Pics are quite good, but some of them involve several characters, so I would recommend trying to get all of them in the same building if you’re picky on realism.

Fate/Stay Night:
- Rider
- Saber
Note: Yeah, I know they were already made by someone else. See the beginning of my post. Nethertheless, I think I found rather good pics (not from the VN, personal choice here).

Fire Emblem 7:
- Farina
- Fiora
- Florina
- Isadora
- Karla
- Louise
- Lyndis
- Ninian
- Nino
- Priscilla
- Rebecca
- Serra
- Ursula
Note: Not much pics on that franchise, and I had to discard quite a few because of the presence of recognizable male characters on them (when I could not easily cut them off). A few of them don’t have 9 pics, but the art is quite correct overall. Tried to cover all the girls from the game, but some of them just didn’t have enough pics (that, or I couldn’t find them) For obvious reasons, most of them have either the “warrior” or “magical” traits.

Fire Emblem 9-10:
- Elincia
- Ilyana
- Jill
- Lethe
- Lucia
- Marcia
- Mia
- Micaiah
- Mist
- Nephenee
- Sanaki
- Sigrun
- Tanith
- Titania
Note: Take note from Fire Emblem 7, copy and paste.

Kangoku Senkan:
- Alicia Viewstream
- Lieri Bishop
- Maya Cordelia
- Naomi Evans
Note: From an H-game and its sequel. The first one was translated and can be found under the name “Prison Battleship”. Those games tend to be quite straightforward and a bit extreme at times, but I didn’t include the most “unusual” pics on this pack. That being said, the art is good.

Soul Calibur:
- Cassandra Alexandra
- Ivy Valentine
- Sophitia Alexandra
- Taki
- Talim
- Xianghua chai
Note: Not much to say here. Lots of pics on the net, selected the best I could find. I know some (most?) of them have been released by others between the time I created this gpac for myself and the moment I actualy decided to share it.

Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu:
- Haruhi Suzumiya
- Mikuru Asahina
- Ryoko Asakura
- Tsuruya
- Yuki Nagato
Note: Loads of pics on the net. Tried to select the best I could.

Various:
- Beatrix (FF9)
- Celes Chere (FF6)
- Kallen Stadtfeld (Code Geass)
- Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)
- Quistis Trepe (FF8)
- Samus Aran (Metroid)
- Terra Brandford (FF6)
Note: Girls out of their original franchises. Made them because I realy wanted to. Motoko and Samus are a bit overpowered… Mainly because they are exactly that in their original settings.

Total: 70

Passerby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarahustra on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:18 pm

Here's another title game, I do not own an of it. I just let other to enjoy or edit as you like:

Akatsugi no Goei v1.01
?5aewhfvi3cchscp

This is collection from three but is still incomplete yet but enjoy it until the next patch.

Last edited by Zarahustra on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Zarahustra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New GPAC

Post by CloudofAureolin on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:47 am

Hey folks. Long-time lurker and sim brothel fan here to contribute with a small GPAC of 15 girls from various sources. Haven't seen anyone sharing Valkyria Chronicles girls yet. If anyone can find enough good pics to make a decent Brigitte Stark(Rosie) I would really appreciate it, it's sad that I stumbled on more H-pics of Largo than her *shudder*.

Link 1: **https://rapidshare.com/files/2719823276/CloudPac1.rar**
Link 2: **https://rapidshare.com/files/1596447741/CloudPac1.zip**

Here's a list of the girls: NOTE: (!) denotes Lolita
PERSONA 3:
Yukari Takeba
Fuuka Yamagishi
Mitsuru Kirijo
Elizabeth
PERSONA 4:
Nanako Dojima (!)
VALKYRIA CHRONICLES:
Isara Gunther (!)
Selvaria Bles
Alicia Melchiott
Edy Nelson
FINAL FANTASY:
Paine
Serah Farron
KINGDOM HEARTS II:
Kairi
POKÉMON:
Nurse Joy
3RD BIRTHDAY:
Aya Brea
DEATHNOTE:
Misa Amane
Enjoy!
CloudofAureolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Various Actresses

Post by _Bridge_ on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:23 am

Long time Fan of the Game. Thought i'd add a Few extra Girls (Real Life Actress, obviosly the Pics Are Faked) to the thousand plus already available.They're mostly drawn from SciFi/Fantasy though some are just because they look good.

mediafire.com/?4wml6qzq8fdy2xn

Would Love any Comments/Feedback.

_Bridge_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rosario + Vampire girls

Post by TAFIV on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:27 am

this is my first attempt at making a gpac so i would appreciate any feedback you have, also if anyone has links to more pics for the girls i would appreciate it, it seems there aren't really all that many hentai images for this series for some reason, specifically need pics for Ageha Kurono and Tsurara Shirayuki so i can add them to gpac

Link www*mediafire*com/?1pskgcdpw18wblp replace * with .

current girls are
Kokoa Shuzen
Kurumu Kurono
Mizore Shirayuki
Moka Akashiya
Moka Akashiya Awakened
Ruby Tojo
Shuzuka Nekonome
Yukari Sendo
thx in advance for your imput

TAFIV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitico giorgio on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:52 am

how to install the gpac in the game?

mitico giorgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nergal49 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:12 am

mitico giorgio wrote:how to install the gpac in the game?

when you downloaded the game you also downloaded a girlmaker.exe application, you will want to open this application.

You will see a basic interface with a scroll list and several buttons here you can create and edit girls, to import from a GPAC, on the top right of the program there is a button labeled GPAC Manager, click that button and select the load GPAC option. From here simply navigate to the file containing the GPAC's you want to import. This will automatically include the girls in your game.

Edit:

I figured I would try making a GPAC as well

mediafire.com ?ncxkssr4m6rd7yp

Contains multiple Darkstalkers girls

Felicia
Hsien-Ko
B.B. Hood
Q-Bee
Lilith

Edit 2:

Got bored so I made more...

mediafire.com ?t4p2s2rt342ubwi

Contains Girls from the Mana series

Purim (Secret of Mana)
Angela (Seiken Densetsu 3)
Riesz (Seiken Densetsu 3)
Daena (Legend of Mana)
Sierra (Legend of Mana)
Heroine (Legend of Mana)

Contains Girls from assorted other series

Elly (Xenogears)
Kid (Chrono Cross)
Marina (Mischief Makers)
Nei (Phantasy Star)
Ridley (Radiata Stories)
Tron Bonne (Megaman Legends)

I noticed something also with the girl maker, the program can run much smoother if you disable some features in its properties compatability tab. Disabling visual themes, Desktop Composition, and scaling on high DPI settings can fix the white screen girl picture problem you have when making girls, it also allows for pretty quick creation of girls.
Nergal49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitico giorgio on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:23 pm

thanks very much it worked well Smile

mitico giorgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by _Bridge_ on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:19 am

Another Pac of "Girls" more specifically TGirls.

Hope You enjoy.

mediafire.com download.php?3u2c0y6bekuazxo

_Bridge_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiSakurai on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:49 pm

i made a GPAC too
the download-link is in my thread

CloudofAureolin wrote:
PERSONA 4:
Nanako Dojima (!)
*pulls gun out*
time to die CloudofAurelion.......
(notice my avatar and u know y)
KaiSakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teiko on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Don't touch his daughter or you'll end into a TV D: !
Teiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwal on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:37 am

does anyone have the zchar 1 and 2 gpacs that soulreaver put on page 2 of this topic as the mediafire link says it is no longer available or know of another link to it

jwal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greatwhite on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:42 am

so whats the best way for someone to post their gpacs

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greatwhite on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:18 am

i dont have a problem creating the gpac
i just want to know the best way to post them for people to download

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manu333 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:40 am

well mediafire.com seems the best way as everyone post the link from it

Manu333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nergal49 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:13 am

mediafire.com download.php?0ond5bnl558v1dl

Since we are trying outreach to Legend of Krystal forums I thought I would do a furry GPAC.

This GPAC contains 62 Girls including:

Babs Bunny (Tiny Toons)
Bagi (The Mighty Monster of Nature)
Berri (Conker's Bad Fur Day)
Blaziken (Pokemon)
Brittany Miller (Chipmunks)
Callie Briggs (Swat Kats)
Cheetara (Thunder Cats)
Cleo (The Catillac Cats)
Coco (Crash Bandicoot)
Colleen (Road Rovers)
Cynder (Spyro)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Eevee (Pokemon)
Eleanor Miller (Chipmunks)
Fifi La Fume (Tiny Toons)
Flaaffy (Pokemon)
Gadget Hackwrench (Rescue Rangers)
Gardevoir (Pokemon)
Jeanette Miller (Chipmunks)
Jenna (Balto)
Katt (Breath of Fire)
Kirla (Pokemon)
Lopunny (Pokemon)
Maid Marian (Robin Hood)
Meloetta (Pokemon)
Mew (Pokemon)
Mienshao (Pokemon)
Minerva Mink (Animaniacs)
Minnie Mouse (Disney)
Miss Bianca (The Rescuers)
Mrs. Brisby (Secret of Nihm)
Nala (Lion King)
Peg (Goof Troop)
Penelope Pussycat (Loony Toons)
Pikachu (Pokemon)
Polly Esther (Samurai Pizza Cats)
Rebecca Cunningham (Tailspin)
Rita (Animaniacs)
Roserade (Pokemon)
Sandy (Sponge Bob)
Sawyer (Cats don't dance)
Teresa Brisby (Secret of Nihm)
Tigress (Kung Fu Panda)
Vaporeon (Pokemon)
Vixey (Fox and the Hound)
Wily Kit (Thunder Cats)
Amy Rose (Sonic)
Blaze The Cat (Sonic)
Bunnie Rabbot (Sonic)
Cosmo The Seedrian (Sonic)
Cream The Rabbit (Sonic)
Fiona Fox (Sonic)
Julie-Su (Sonic)
Marine The Raccoon (Sonic)
Mina Mongoose (Sonic)
Nicole The Lynx (Sonic)
Rouge The Bat (Sonic)
Sally Acorn (Sonic)
Shade The Echidna (Sonic)
Sonia The Hedgehog (Sonic)
Tikal The Echidna (Sonic)

It is worth noting that these are Girls there should be no surprises.
I think I am going to take a break from making GPACs for a little while.

Edit:

I screwed up Julie-Su's stats on the pack so I am re-releasing her in the following GPAC, I am also including Lucca and Marle from Chrono Trigger in this GPAC

mediafire.com download.php?cgpzaggx5na4ahl
Nergal49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarahustra on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:10 am

I deleted most of the link in this thread and change to another thread due of searching every single page of the link that I have done until now and decide to place to the new post.
Zarahustra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top