SIBR1x GirlMaker GPAC files for more girls and Guide for creating New Girls for the game

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SIBR1x GirlMaker GPAC files for more girls and Guide for creating New Girls for the game

Post by TheInfinityWEAPON on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:42 am

nikostratos wrote:Not sure who I should ask for help, so I'll just post it here:

I tried making a GPAC and got what hachidots got, so I changed the compatibility to Vista sp2. Simple. Unfortunately, now when I try to drag and drop the pictures on the little "drag images here" spot, it doesn't work. I tried to return the compatibility mode to normal so that I could even get the cropped images, but now the pictures won't transfer at all. What's happening? How do I fix it? I'm running Windows 7.

I'm having this exact problem, but still there is no answer?
Anyone know what might be causing this?

TheInfinityWEAPON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIBR1x GirlMaker GPAC files for more girls and Guide for creating New Girls for the game

Post by Xela on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:12 pm

It has been answered to many times already... search on this forum works really poorly Sad

http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/t591-problem-with-compatibility#4878

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheInfinityWEAPON on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Ah, thank you.

TheInfinityWEAPON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yinlotus on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:18 am

Can't get girlmaker to work on windows 8. I try to select a girl and it displays an error. "Fatal run-time error: bad file number (-1)

yinlotus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlebox1321 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:31 am

try changing compatibility modes. You can do this by right clicking on the exe for girlmaker and left clicking on properties. After that left click on the compatibility tab and change it to a different compatibility mode. I don't own a system that runs windows 8 so you might have to do trial and error. If none of the compatibility modes work then a new sibr1x release will most likely have windows 8 support.
riddlebox1321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yinlotus on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:11 pm

The game seems to work fine, but even when trying all compatibility modes girlmaker still has the same error. Must be a windows 8 problem. I also notice the girlmaker window seems squished. Some of the letters are blocked partially by other parts of the interface.

yinlotus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by _Bridge_ on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:51 am

Another Celebrity Fakes Pac for people to enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?22sjfsh7z562fv4

_Bridge_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of the Obvious on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:30 pm

KoolStuff wrote:First time posting here but here is a link to the GPACK I made
mediafire.com/?bv6dsa3r66cc40q
Contains girls From FAte/stay night, Zero No Tsukaima, Bleach (THe ones not included in other gpacks only some), Tengen Toppa Gurren LAggan, toradora, and Rosario + Vampire
Gotta add http cause the form dont let me post ):
There isn't any ZnT girl in this Gpac, but Shakugan no Shana and Code Geass ones instead.
Master of the Obvious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by artiste-flo on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Hello master of the obivious one of my Gpac contain the girl of shakugan no shana
artiste-flo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kz12 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:22 am

Would anyone happen to have chocoman150's GPACs laying around? I have reinstalled sim brothel but am missing these and remember how great they were. I would appreciate if someone could re-upload them

chocoman150 wrote:Here are a couple of GPAC's I made myself

Hope you like it Wink

http://www.mediafire.com/?w9i2ie5jknncajb

http://www.mediafire.com/?pts1lbdx3z14ou1

kz12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Queen's Blade GPAC WIP

Post by kz12 on Wed May 15, 2013 2:39 am

I came across some high quality QB Hentai and am almost finished throwing them into the game and making a GPAC, let me know if anyone's interested.

girls included:
  • airi
  • alleyne
  • cattleya
  • echidna
  • leina
  • menace
  • nanael
  • tomoe

unfortunately not all girls had enough pics and even a few of these are short in my opinion.

kz12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lunchbox85 on Wed May 29, 2013 11:06 am

Ok, so this might be quite an undertaking but I figured I would go ahead and say that it would be awesome if someone could take all the gpacs in this forum and put them into one post, because at the moment, every time I come into the site I have to come to this forum and try to remember which ones I already have. It would just be nice to have one or two posts where they could all be collected in like a 'gpac directory'. lol

lunchbox85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Wed May 29, 2013 5:41 pm

lunchbox85 wrote:Ok, so this might be quite an undertaking but I figured I would go ahead and say that it would be awesome if someone could take all the gpacs in this forum and put them into one post, because at the moment, every time I come into the site I have to come to this forum and try to remember which ones I already have. It would just be nice to have one or two posts where they could all be collected in like a 'gpac directory'. lol

Nice idea, problem is... all of the people who have created GPAC's in the past are no longer here I believe. Some links are dead with invalid files. I have downloaded all the avaiable GPAC's on this forum including making a list of them in text files and organising them into folders regarding which post they came from. I could easily create a list of the current GPAC's available. The problem is do you want new links to the GPACs? or just a link to the page containing the original link of the GPAC?. I can link to the original GPAC links but if you want new links to the GPACs I can't do that.

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lunchbox85 on Thu May 30, 2013 10:28 am

I would personally be ok with simply having you link to the page with the original link, jut as long as there was an easier way to find them and recognize which ones you have. If someone does this it would be cool to do it on a google docs or something and then post the link to the doc in a new forum or something, that way everyone could access it and anyone could update it with new gpacs that are posted in the forums, rather than just relying on one person to do all the work. Also that way if the creator of the page stopped, then it could still be updated by other members.

lunchbox85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Thu May 30, 2013 5:12 pm

lunchbox85 wrote:I would personally be ok with simply having you link to the page with the original link, jut as long as there was an easier way to find them and recognize which ones you have. If someone does this it would be cool to do it on a google docs or something and then post the link to the doc in a new forum or something, that way everyone could access it and anyone could update it with new gpacs that are posted in the forums, rather than just relying on one person to do all the work. Also that way if the creator of the page stopped, then it could still be updated by other members.

I'm ok with this but you lost me at google docs... As i've said I have multiple text files organised into folders named as the original post where the GPAC links are. I could find the links and add these links to the text files. If you explain how I can use these google docs I might be able to set one up like your saying. I have nothing better to do as I have a week off college Very Happy!

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How do I use my girls?

Post by RationalPerv on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:27 am

I made a few characters...but I haven't been able to use them in my game...How does that work? When can I find them usually and anything else that I should know to help me use my new girls.

Note...they aren't made by other people..I made them for myself...Yet I can't seem to get them. Please...help me so I can do this.

RationalPerv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrWeird on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:25 am

You have to start a new game to be able to get any added girls.

MrWeird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by caid on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:31 pm

NEw Kenichi Gpac
I got 8girl from Kenichi, i try to find some more to add (is't hard to find good quality of sexual intercourse of kenichi's Girl.)

i will maybe make my own draw for those other girl a want to add. at least 4girl could be add.

caid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by caid on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:02 pm

New Bleach Gpac

17Girls in there. no copy, all different. i try to take the highest quality for pics and avoid censurship but still some in there.
this Gpac have a lot of Loli character and also a lot of Big boobs. this is the way i know japan, Little girl and over big boobs.

caid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top