SIBR1x GirlMaker GPAC files for more girls and Guide for creating New Girls for the game

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SIBR1x GirlMaker GPAC files for more girls and Guide for creating New Girls for the game

Post by KoolStuff on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:41 am

First time posting here but here is a link to the GPACK I made
mediafire.com/?bv6dsa3r66cc40q
Contains girls From FAte/stay night, Zero No Tsukaima, Bleach (THe ones not included in other gpacks only some), Tengen Toppa Gurren LAggan, toradora, and Rosario + Vampire
Gotta add http cause the form dont let me post ):
KoolStuff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIBR1x GirlMaker GPAC files for more girls and Guide for creating New Girls for the game

Post by Zarahustra on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:25 am

*Warning* none of these are my work I just use to increase the number of girl.
If you like to have girl for security purpose, here's for you:
Koikishi Purely Kiss
Elicia Havens
Yuu Fujimori
Akari Kazama
Shidou Mana

?zc7s0vniy37nuwq

If you need of athlete and warrior, also there's other type inlcude. Here's a pac:
Bloody Rondo
Rinko Nikadou
Luna Freed (full name Queen Luna Freed)
Alice (Las name unknown) "Bloody Rondo"
Linette Vance
Sayaka Kamizu

?fgrhjs2hhwaocha

Next I just edit a little and rename some girl for other file to reveal their true name since it was changed:
Sucre ~sweet and charming time for you~
Vallerie rename to "Meika Ayatsuki"
Cinda rename to "Ai Ibaragi"
??? rename to "Sayoko Isuzu"
Miharu Kusakabe
Chizuru Amakawa

?s21zckcl45cmzgz

Mecha-con!
Kaede Kamishima
Saki Sawatari
Moe Sakurajima
Tsubaki Yatake

?25a6luq7g183r46

Hoshizora e kakaru Hashi
Ui Nakatsugawa
Ibuki Hinata
Tsumugi Toudou
koyori Toudou
Hina Sakai
Madoka koumoto

?i1ish8cekz3cnzb

Last edited by Zarahustra on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:00 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : change of the ddl link to a new thread)
Zarahustra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by caid on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:07 am

one more Naruto girls. 30 different girl. they have 2version of Sakura and Hinata (Genin and Chunin). so 32girl. no more than 8pics per girl (my girl maker can't make 9pics).

https://hotfile.com/dl/152054883/071f899/Narutos_gilr_8pack_32.GPAC.html
caid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Add more girl

Post by Zarahustra on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:58 pm

I have adjust and edit most of the girl include lolita if you're not interest in that content you can disable or enable it.
Here's the link of:

Canvas 4 Update 4/14/2012
Kotono Aogiri
Satsuki Hitose
Ran Hadoka
Saginomiya Tsumugi
Mitsuba Hitose
Azura Shinonome
Kei Tachibana
download.php?6qbbz0kpdcnwcy8

Relation Sister x Sister
Glenna [True name: Akagi Kaori]
Akagi Chisato
Misa Yamashiro
Haruka Ise
Shizuka Kirishima
download.php?gg95wz30g2q9hrl

Fortune Arterial
Erika Sendou
Kuze Kiriha
Shirou Tougi
Kanade and Haruna Yuki
download.php?wxjzb29287s8lv8

Last edited by Zarahustra on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Zarahustra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sysreq on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:45 am

First time posting here. I randomly decided to play Sim Brothel again and was pleasantly surprised to see that the 2nd one was still being worked on and improved. I also decided to try my hand at the girl maker thing and made a pack of 9 girls from the game League of Legends with all of their stats relatively adjusted. I actually found the process kinda fun and might make a pack for some Guilty Gear and BlazBlue girls if anyone would be interested.

Anyway, here's the LoL GPAC: mediafire.com/?zwummrbmwt9cdsi (you'll have to insert the www yourself sorry)
Girls List: Ahri, Lux, Akali, Miss Fortune, Caitlyn, Nidalee, Sona, Annie (loli), Riven
Sysreq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sysreq on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:57 am

I made another small pack with some BlazBlue girls, 9 in total.

The girls are: Noel, Litchi, Kokonoe, Tsubaki, Taokaka, Makoto, Rachel, Platinum, and v-13, the last three being lolis (I felt so dirty making this).

Also, Taokaka is named Taokaka (BB) because I edited Kurohime to be Taokaka so I could start with her and the GPAC manager doesn't let you choose that one to put into a pack or something. So if you want you can just change her name back to Taokaka yourself. Anyway here's the pack.

mediafire.com/?fdcz6katzs7kc6s
Sysreq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sysreq on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:35 am

lol Hi again. So I made another small pack, this one with girls from DarkStalkers and Guilty Gear.

There are 12 in total, the DS girls being: Felicia, Hsien-Ko, Q-Bee, B.B. Hood, and Lilith. I didn't include Morrigan since she's already in vince77's pack.

The GG girls are: Millia, May, Jam, Baiken, Dizzy, A.B.A, and I-No.

Here's the pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?96jh94qv8c16tk7
Sysreq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perkele on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Sysreq wrote:lol Hi again. So I made another small pack, this one with girls from DarkStalkers and Guilty Gear.

There are 12 in total, the DS girls being: Felicia, Hsien-Ko, Q-Bee, B.B. Hood, and Lilith. I didn't include Morrigan since she's already in vince77's pack.

The GG girls are: Millia, May, Jam, Baiken, Dizzy, A.B.A, and I-No.

Here's the pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?96jh94qv8c16tk7

Excellent quality pack ! Smile

Perkele

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sysreq on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:28 am

Thanks Perkele!

lol I made another pack (someone stop me) this one Panty and Stocking w/ Garterbelt and Rance girls. I know someone else did a Rance girl pack, but idk I love Rance and wanted to do one too.

This pack has 15 girls and contains: Panty, Stocking, Scanty, Kneesocks for PSG and Sill, Maria, Shizuka, Isoroku, Kenshin, Noir, Kiku, Teru, Chinu, Suzume, and Rizna for Rance girls.

Anyone have any requests? My next pack might be Mirai Nikki so toss any ideas out if you'd like.

The pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?70g254m2bovuco3
Sysreq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathteddy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:07 am

Hello im new to the whole girl making thing ( dont worry i succesfully installed the girls Smile ), the reason im saying this is because i installed new girls yet they dont appear in my game the one i was playing before i installed them. however when i start a new game i see the girls. does this mean i have to start a new game to see my lovely girls Crying or Very sad

deathteddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarahustra on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:16 am

if you have install the girl from one of the pac and you happen to have a save file it won't work unless you make a new file by restarting to the beginning.
Zarahustra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathteddy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:43 am

@ zarahustra
if by pac you mean the girl files from people in this thread then no the girls i installed were created ( Through google and e-hentai (all credits goes to those who truly created them)) by me. i did not use premade gpac files made by others. so does this mean no matter what i must restart to play with new girls?
ps. thanks for the fast reply

deathteddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sysreq on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:56 am

deathteddy wrote:@ zarahustra
if by pac you mean the girl files from people in this thread then no the girls i installed were created ( Through google and e-hentai (all credits goes to those who truly created them)) by me. i did not use premade gpac files made by others. so does this mean no matter what i must restart to play with new girls?
ps. thanks for the fast reply

Yeah, even if you make new girls you have to start a new file if you want to play with them Sad It made me sad too.
Sysreq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubu on Thu May 03, 2012 3:21 am

Hi Guys! I'm new here, but a long time lurker. I want to thank you for your guide and for the gpacs you make! Though I also come with a question: I have tried to add some girls on my own and now I can't start the game. Everytime I try, I get prompted to the command console and a message saying "Fatal run-time error: bad file number <-1>". I have tracked the problem to a duplicate girl in the girlmanager, but I can't delete her. As soon as I click her tag I get the same error as when I try to start the game. Is there a way to delete girls outside the girlmanager? Any other thoughts about it? I would greatly appreciate your help, as I spent many hours implementing these girls. (:

Tsubu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hani8 on Thu May 03, 2012 4:04 am

@tsubu hi first post, since i know exactly how to fix your game, i did the same thing, you need to delete the girl from the file, not using girlmaker, and unless someone can tell you have to do it, the only way i know is to reinstall the whole thing, I backed all my other girls up first though so i could put them back on easily

hani8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubu on Thu May 03, 2012 4:29 am

hani8 wrote:@tsubu hi first post, since i know exactly how to fix your game, i did the same thing, you need to delete the girl from the file, not using girlmaker, and unless someone can tell you have to do it, the only way i know is to reinstall the whole thing, I backed all my other girls up first though so i could put them back on easily

Thankss Hani! I apreciate your input! How do I back up the girls I want to keep? Make a GPAC? I'm fine with reinstalling, if that is what it takes, I was about to start a new game anyways.

Tsubu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Troll in a Hat on Thu May 03, 2012 7:05 am

Oh ho ho ho, it's been a while. Anybody miss me?
In any case, I see that the pacs have increased... But surprisingly there isn't a Touhou one. Is anybody working on that?
Troll in a Hat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sysreq on Thu May 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Troll in a Hat wrote:Oh ho ho ho, it's been a while. Anybody miss me?
In any case, I see that the pacs have increased... But surprisingly there isn't a Touhou one. Is anybody working on that?

I noticed that myself and was also surprised. I thought about making one, but I don't really know enough about their personalities to assign the traits accurately. I'm familiar with some of the characters, but not a lot of them. I might try my hand, but I haven't been feeling like making girls recently.
Sysreq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cybersaber on Fri May 04, 2012 12:15 am

i have a question has any one made GPAC files for fate stay night, elfen lied, or Digimon?

cybersaber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Troll in a Hat on Fri May 04, 2012 4:01 am

cybersaber wrote:i have a question has any one made GPAC files for fate stay night, elfen lied, or Digimon?

Yes, no, and no.
Troll in a Hat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarahustra on Fri May 04, 2012 12:37 pm

cybersaber wrote:
i have a question has any one made GPAC files for fate stay night, elfen lied, or Digimon?

If I remember correctly, there's a couple of girl from fate stay night but I don't remember which link it was or if they are still available.
As for Elfen Lief or Digimon I don't think anyone have done this for. And No , I don't plan on making these two last subject.
I have few reason which is a secret yet study .

Zarahustra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hani8 on Fri May 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Tsubu wrote:Thankss Hani! I apreciate your input! How do I back up the girls I want to keep? Make a GPAC? I'm fine with reinstalling, if that is what it takes, I was about to start a new game anyways.

create a GPAC with all the girls u want to keep and bare in mind, that having a pack over 50 girls may break the file

hani8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarahustra on Sun May 06, 2012 1:49 pm

If you like girl with Big Embarassed , here's one for you but it is low potential girl in this:

Mkko Sisters
Shiho Yumekawa
Tamaki Yumekawa
download.php?nmd501bieblry5b

Last edited by Zarahustra on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Zarahustra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wertyz on Tue May 15, 2012 6:27 am

Where is "girlmaker" I can't find the file that contains the program so I can add new girls.

wertyz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Djur on Tue May 15, 2012 7:10 am

It should be in your sibr1x folder. If it's not then I would recommend re-installing.
Djur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top