SIBR1x Version .89a RELEASE (PATCH)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIBR1x Version .89a RELEASE (PATCH)

Post by emcioran on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Download: www.megaupload.com/?d=4UT5HL9A

Changes:
-----------------
+ Gambling Dens now work. (May need balancing)
+ School activity available. (Earns XP based on INT, small chance of stat gain.)
+ Fixed: Advertising prices fixed.
+ Fixed: Sex images bleeding over from one town girl to next.
+ General Aesthetics and typo fixes.

Thanks,
emcioran

Last edited by emcioran on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIBR1x Version .89a RELEASE (PATCH)

Post by kevmasterzoc on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:23 pm

thanks for the update. though the title of the topic should be (patch) instead of (full version) since the file is only a patch

kevmasterzoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenki on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:56 am

grr...

Emcioran, got a question for you. I have one girl that I have been visiting in town for the past two weeks. I've got her interest up, filled the bar completely. Yet, every time I ask her to work for me, she shoots me down. My bar is so full, that even after the rejection, its still full. What am I doing wrong?

Kenki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:53 am

Is she loli? Turn on questionable content in settings.

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenki on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:02 am

You mean turn off the "Disable Questionable Content" option. Yeah, its off, and I already hired 1 Loli

*EDIT*
Would it matter if the Lolita hired was also Slutty? Also, for some reason, if I try to turn on the "Disable Objectionable Content" and start a new game, the box remains unchecked. I wonder if it is working as intended.

**EDIT**

Supposedly it is unchecked, and I still can't proposition to hire.

A few things to note:

After disabling both the 'auto-save' and 'disable obj content', I can't re-enable the 'disable obj content' by starting a new game. Not without re-enabling 'auto-save' as well.

If the Objectionable Content is being blocked, why am I still able to do the following:
-Proposition and hire a Lolita, Slutty girl
-Audition Lolita Girls
-Buy Lolita girls at Slave Market or Hire Tab
-On the Lolita that won't accept the proposition, I can still 'Grab Breast' and Proposition for Sex.

It would seem to me that all of those should be disabled.

Just thought I would throw this out. I wonder if I am the only one who is having this issue. Maybe my install is corrupted?

Last edited by Kenki on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added new information)

Kenki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:25 am

Kenki wrote:You mean turn off the "Disable Questionable Content" option. Yeah, its off, and I already hired 1 Loli

*EDIT*
Would it matter if the Lolita hired was also Slutty? Also, for some reason, if I try to turn on the "Disable Objectionable Content" and start a new game, the box remains unchecked. I wonder if it is working as intended.

**EDIT**

Supposedly it is unchecked, and I still can't proposition to hire.

A few things to note:

After disabling both the 'auto-save' and 'disable obj content', I can't re-enable the 'disable obj content' by starting a new game. Not without re-enabling 'auto-save' as well.

If the Objectionable Content is being blocked, why am I still able to do the following:
-Proposition and hire a Lolita, Slutty girl
-Audition Lolita Girls
-Buy Lolita girls at Slave Market or Hire Tab
-On the Lolita that won't accept the proposition, I can still 'Grab Breast' and Proposition for Sex.

It would seem to me that all of those should be disabled.

Just thought I would throw this out. I wonder if I am the only one who is having this issue. Maybe my install is corrupted?

I'll take a look at the settings issues. As for the hiring, there is a random chance she says no even with full. You might have been extremely unlucky.

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackrabbit on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:39 am

I've been thinking this over for a while now and reached the conclusion that girls dressing up with costumes and hair dye does not seem to have a practical effect on the game beyond improving the mentioned mood of the customers. At present a girl can actually make a material loss from using a costume. This tends to happen with alarming frequence, I've noticed some of my most experienced girls dressing up to meet the needs of a customer only to make less money than the cost of the outfit she just used up.

Suggestion: Remove consumable hair dye and costumes and replace with a bedroom "Wardrobe" upgrade for dress up checks to work off of.
possible tiers:
Makeup kit - replaces hair dying
Costume Chest - replaces costumes
Dressing Cabinet - replaces hair dye and costumes
Walk-in Wardrobe - replaces hair dye and costumes, bonus to checks.

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zTick on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:54 pm

The Moon-card says it gives you 5000 cash, but when used you only get 3000.

zTick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selifur on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:26 pm

great work!

Selifur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenki on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:43 am

@Jackrabbit

Release .89a purchase of (costumes, hairy dye, & lubricant) are made in groups of 5, as opposed to single units in previous versions. I find I do not have trouble making a profit while using these items. There are various reasons why a girl may not make much money, but in the aggregate I find mine make lots of money.

@Emcioran,

I believe I have had the same issue with the 5000 cash Joker only giving 3000 before.

I agree with those about the search suggestions. Right now, that option feels a little to 'clicky-clicky'.

I wish I could give you more information about my bug, but seeing as how no one else is reporting a similar issue, I am assuming my game build was corrupted somehow.

I managed to get the girl hired, when I hacked the save file and changed her Lolita trait to something else. After failing 25+ times on repeated loads with the Lolita trait, I managed to get instant hire 3 times in a row removing the trait. Because I was able to hire other girls with the Lolita trait, I am not sure why this particular girl would not work. I guess when I start a new game I'll see if I have the same difficulty.

Question regarding some of the upgrades, if an upgrade does not list any stat bonuses, does that imply the upgrade has no effect at the moment? e.g. Chains. I had my first customer rent out the dungeon, so I was wondering if the upgrades for that had an effect.

I feel like an idiot, since up till recently I had all my girls 'working' at night. It wasn't until I had some 'work' during the day that I saw the number of customers getting served go from about half to nearly all. It might be nice, though unnecessary, to mention when a customer doesn't get service, which shift he visited on.

Overall, it looks like it is developing quite well, good job!

Kenki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackrabbit on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Hmm, hadn't noticed that. Time for a new pair of glasses, I think. Embarassed

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by minilono on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Please, please, please can you tweak the Game menu a bit. I've just saved instead of loaded for about the 20th time.

The options are too close together if there's only one save slot, and no pop up to confirm overwriting.

Other than that, looking forward to the next release.

minilono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaxikayima on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:41 pm

can anybody, please, post link for the full version... please!!!

kaxikayima

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:27 am

kaxikayima wrote:can anybody, please, post link for the full version... please!!!

www.megaupload.com/?d=Q77SGB3L

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top