SIBR1x Version .90a RELEASE (FULL VERSION)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIBR1x Version .90a RELEASE (FULL VERSION)

Post by emcioran on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:59 am

Download: www.megaupload.com/?d=Q77SGB3L

Changes:
---------------
GM: Added ability to delete girls.
GM: Added picture sorter. You can move, copy and delete pictures.
GM: Fixed skills moving when saving girls.
GM: Will only allow you to add nine pics now. Before adding more would crash the game.

SB: Fixed joker giving you 3000 instead of 5000
SB: Save File version bumped to 5
SB: Added data stubs for Specials and Easter eggs.
SB: Added prompts for Save and Load functions.

Notes:
Unless someone finds a bug or wants a specific feature I am considering the Girl Maker tool complete. From here all focus will be on finishing the actual game.

Thanks!
emcioran

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIBR1x Version .90a RELEASE (FULL VERSION)

Post by kevmasterzoc on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:11 am

like the update to the girlmaker. personally would like a quicker way to rename girl than to go through the entire process to replace girl but it is not really necessary. Cant think of anything that needs to be added.

kevmasterzoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery7 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:48 am

I would like the ability to make a GPAC of the core 101 slots. As is, any custom characters you've added taking any of those positions - whether it's through deleting or replacing a default girl - cannot be saved in the GPAC menu.

I also think, for those of us who want to play with a lineup that follows a specific theme (mainstream anime only, celeb only, etc.), the ability to mass delete all the entries with one click would be ideal.

Mystery7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironvein on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:02 am

Seems to have a memory leak somewhere. I haven't got very far in the game (unable to get far enough to win the first joker quest). All I've really done is have the 1st girl work as a prostitute and walked around search places and then the game crashes.

You seem to have some interesting ideas. But all the menus make it look overly busy. Maybe a tutorial or tooltips to have an explanation of what the flow of the game is supposed to be.

General Question: What's the point of the simdate-ish aspect of some of the girls? Seems like too much work, when you are running a brothel.

Ironvein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by minilono on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:29 am

Cheers for save/load fix!

minilono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noik666 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:08 pm

hi i got a bit of a problem thing is im using hp mini which 10 inch notebook and it seems that i just cant see some options like when i goout fnd a girl and well actions are under my taskbar i cant reach them this goes for girl manage window as well so ive benn wondering if u could do something about it ive been sim brothel fan for quite a while and id realy wanna try this one thx for ur efforts have a great day Smile

noik666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery7 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Ironvein wrote:General Question: What's the point of the simdate-ish aspect of some of the girls? Seems like too much work, when you are running a brothel.

You're always looking for more quality talent, and with a large enough lineup, it can seem that perhaps not everyone can be buyable.

Bug:
I initially thought this may have been a problem caused when I added my own pictures, but after checking with a fresh download, it's in that as well.

If you go into the Girlmaker, you may notice in some of the entries there is a white line on the far right of the image. Here's an example with the section highlighted:
Spoiler:

The line is still there if you upload a fresh batch of pictures and if you use a slot that has this problem to "Save New", the new girl will have the problem as well. In game, this seems to translate to problem in resizing the pictures. For example, we can look at the Hire Girls section. If you click Audition, the sex image will not resize properly and parts of the previous image will remain as seen here:
Spoiler:

Mystery7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenki on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:43 am

@emcioran

The only issues that I am having with the GPAC, is that its difficult to create more than one girl with out having to shut down and restart the program every time. If you have a girl highlighted with 9 pictures, it won't let you add 9 new pics for a new girl. You may be able to do it by highlighting a girl with less than 9, but otherwise, trying to add pics just refreshes the 9 of the girl already selected.

Aside from that, I noticed that the GPAC searches for duplicates by parsing the strings, but it only seems to check the first part for matching characters. e.g. When I tried to create Laura Bodewig, it wouldn't let met save a new char because there was already a girl named Laura. Removing the space to LauraBodewig, still wouldn't let me save. I had to name as something else, LB, then change Laura to Laurie, and finally change LB to Laura Bodewig to get her to save. I can foresee this becoming an issue as more girls are created and shared.

Otherwise, it seems to be functioning well. Good Job! Can't wait to try out the new version. It would be nice if you didn't have to start a new game each time new girlpacks are loaded. But I am not sure how you would accomplish that in the game code. Anways looking forward to all the features you are planning.

Kenki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery7 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:23 am

Kenki wrote:The only issues that I am having with the GPAC, is that its difficult to create more than one girl with out having to shut down and restart the program every time. If you have a girl highlighted with 9 pictures, it won't let you add 9 new pics for a new girl. You may be able to do it by highlighting a girl with less than 9, but otherwise, trying to add pics just refreshes the 9 of the girl already selected.

Go to "Sort Images", delete a single pic, then press save, bringing her down to 8. This will let you drag a new set of 9 to replace all the old ones.

Kenki wrote:Aside from that, I noticed that the GPAC searches for duplicates by parsing the strings, but it only seems to check the first part for matching characters. e.g. When I tried to create Laura Bodewig, it wouldn't let met save a new char because there was already a girl named Laura. Removing the space to LauraBodewig, still wouldn't let me save. I had to name as something else, LB, then change Laura to Laurie, and finally change LB to Laura Bodewig to get her to save. I can foresee this becoming an issue as more girls are created and shared.

1. Click on (the first) Laura.
2. Without saving, or replacing, fill out the stat form and insert a random letter in front of her name, i.e. lLaura, bLaura, tLaura, etc.
3. Drag 4+ new pictures.
4. "Save New"
5. The original Laura should be preserved, while the new one (lLaura) can now be renamed to Laura via "Replace Girl".

Mystery7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:43 pm

I'll knock those GPAC issues out with this weekends release.

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenki on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:02 am

@emcioran

1 bug: Was given the 'Competition' Mission to have a girl with 'Stripping' lvl 2. I had 2 girls already with the skill at level 2 before the mission and acquired 1 additional girl with lvl 2 skill during the mission. Still failed at the end of the Mission time period. Only way to pass, was to raise an entirely unrelated girls skill 2 pts to lvl 2, at which pointed I passed the mission.

Kenki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chet101 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:36 am

I haven't been here in awhile. I just had the thought in my head to check it out again. I am very happy to see this forum being used again and progress being made here.
Down loading now and very curious to see what direction you went in
Very Happy

chet101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery7 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:59 am

Balance: Starting Prices
I think the starting price per Gen/Sex Skills should be upped. Right now, it's $25 per stat and $10 per skill, which can be seen as $10 per in game level. That means a girl who effectively starts out with 15 extra levels will only cost an extra $150. In game, the $150 is easy to get, while normally leveling a girl to LV15 can take a bit of time. I propose increasing skills to somewhere between $30-$50.

Bug: Sex Weariness
From the State of the Union
SEX WEARINESS - You cannot view this number as it works behind the scenes...
A girl's SW is currently visible in the Schedule tab. I don't know if it's visible on purpose so that we can see what effects it and what doesn't during this round of testing, but just in case it is a bug, I might as well point it out.

Mystery7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolf91 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Hey there, I came across something that i suppose is a bug. Every time i save a girl in the girlmaker all of the images that i added for the girl get cut off.

(I wanted to show you a screenshot of what I'm talking about but it said that i cant post links.)

I'm wondering if its just something I'm doing wrong or if it has something to do with my computer itself, because it seems to work perfectly for everyone else.

lonewolf91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmasterzoc on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:18 pm

lonewolf91 wrote:Hey there, I came across something that i suppose is a bug. Every time i save a girl in the girlmaker all of the images that i added for the girl get cut off.

(I wanted to show you a screenshot of what I'm talking about but it said that i cant post links.)

I'm wondering if its just something I'm doing wrong or if it has something to do with my computer itself, because it seems to work perfectly for everyone else.

I believe this may be the answer to you problem lonewolf
quoted from version 0.87a thread

Kenki wrote:
seraphim2000 wrote:
I'm having this same kind of problem. I wait for it to be done, but once it's all done, I still get only a sliver of the picture. Not sure what's causing it...

The only time I had that problem, I was running the program normally on Win7. If you have Win7 as your OS, you need to run the girlmaker.exe in compatibility mode (Vista SP2 works for me).

kevmasterzoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolf91 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Yes that fixed it thanks for the help.

lonewolf91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top