changes that need to be implemented in Sibr 1x

View previous topic View next topic Go down

changes that need to be implemented in Sibr 1x

Post by balla on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:01 am

I downloaded and tried the newest version and found that the game is pretty fun however several gameplay elements need to be relooked at.

gameplay changes that should be considered
- building dilapidation should probably be removed and merged with cleaning. a simple solution is just to adjust add the cost of daily fixing the building right to the base upkeep cost. reason being is that it clutters up the management UI with a mindless task. remove the repair building option fromt he schedule
-increase the cost of hiring maids significantly and increase the effectiveness of the girls at cleaning, reason is in most circumstances having your prostitutes as maids isnt cost effective
-decrease the number of advertising girls needed to run the largest establishments at max customers.
- give us one token for sexual stats and one token for general stats.
-i found that at least on hard its way more efficient to woo girls to your service for the first like 20 girls than to buy them, this may not be a problem but it makes the day very repetitive. id like a separate button for the market instead of having to click on the place.
-i feel that there are too many housing options in the mid range price point.
- girls should gain exp for all activities that are not resting.

UI changes
-give us a list of all expenditures and all incomes itemized each day by house
example
Old abandoned Gas station
expenses
upkeeep:XXXX
Girl:wages: XXXX
Maid service: XXXX
Advertising: XXXX
Value of inventory consumed:XXXXX

Income
Prostitution: XXXXX
Drinks sold: XXXXX
Food served:XXXX

Total income: XXX
total expenses: XXXX
Total revenue: XXXX

-display money earned from tips, stripping, alcohol, food, and the class of the customer on the per customer list you click through each day.
-the girl management page needs to be looked at id like to be able to at least sort them or filter them by house or select girls to filter out of the list temporarily, it would also be nice to compare schedules side by side

Bugs:
at the decent house sometimes customers utilize a non existent dungeon. may be just that place or may happen elsewhere.

balla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: changes that need to be implemented in Sibr 1x

Post by balla on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:22 pm

decrease the frequency of dungeon rentals and increase the price. Girls routinely get raped in there twice in one day in the larger houses leaving them lost, sad, smelly, and almost dead. this is especially true of girls with higher reputation overall i think the dungeon as it is is a net loss

balla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Synbyn on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:13 am

Houses need more rooms to provide full time builing maintance, cleaning services and security. I need at least five for the forest house.

What about having empty property with a sale value and construction type (wood , brick, stone, steel ...). So we can build our homes cheaper, but wait longer to move in.

Synbyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenki on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:52 am

I don't mind the shortage of rooms early buildings. Most are located in the slums, where space is not available.

You wouldn't get enough business to justify lots of girls who are working for profit. Cleaning/Maintenance/Security is a luxury, that is hard to afford in the beginning. Also, you can use the Specials/Clothing to take care of at least 2 of the 3 issues. Get enough items and stat boosts, and any girl can easily defend herself without the need for security.

Lastly, I don't intend to stay in those buildings very long, I try to move out within the first 90 days. Close down the smaller buildings for larger ones.

Kenki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Synbyn on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:21 am

Sorry, I failed to express myselt clearly earlier. It would be alot easier to add rooms, than to change the current setup.

I wanted the full time luxury job girls to have their own place to live. One girl could clean/repair 3 or 4 house a week and have 2 or 3 security people per household. We run a brothel, why not the services to keep them running. Don't forget the laundry.

Synbyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Synbyn on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:21 am

These should be my last suggestions for a long time.
UI Changes.
Goto Town: Combine the location window with the select location window to a 6 row by 5 column window. 1st row labels, rows 2-6 buttons. The buttons goto window 10.

If that is possible:
Buildings: Add a new window between the building button and the building window. This would be 8 rows by 5 coulumns. 1st row labels. rows 2-8 buttons. These button take you to the existing building window.
Click,Click, etc,..., oops, back clickl

Manage Girls Window.
This suggestion would add alot more windows to the game. The first would be a report type window with the location, the girls at that location, health status and what schedule their on. This would mean adding a window to do multiple schedules seperate from the manage girls window. An equipment window would also be seperate from the manage girl window. Tne manage girl window now becomes a character window with buttons to the scheduler and equip window. An assignment button would be nice too., but it's another window. Finally, the new manage girl window is a report widonw. Multiple girl listing, their location, schedule, and their total income at that location.

Too much info time.
The scheduler window.
It has buttons with customized schedules. Schedule 1 might have the day shift. Schedule 2 the night shift. Schedule 3 work til you drop shift. Takes the existing scheduler and programs label buttons. Removes copy and paste. Apply schedule to labeled buttons.
The equipment window.
A window removed from the current manage girl window. No changes or additions.
The assignment window.
No benefit for being in it own window. Unless assignments uses/lists type of house. Hair, meek, etc.
The new manage girl window.
It would have a listing of girls from the current window. It could contain more of a reporting theme to it.
The old manage girl window.
It becomes a character sheet window.

If I continue, I might step on Ballas' toes.

Last edited by Synbyn on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Synbyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HUGE game size / Buildings in general

Post by Alianuakusu on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:38 pm

I haven't tried it yet; but can the BMP files changed to JPEG ? Like this its a big waste of ressources :X

BTW it keeps 730.000.K memory busy at the moment x)

Oh yeah, I got another thing. ^^ It's about the buildings. When not occupied they loose the same amount of Losing Durability / getting dusty.
And can they be a list of the houses at the right side of the Buildings screen? So you don't have to click through ~10 Houses to get to the desired building.
In addition, how about a "clean all / fix all" button!?

Cheers ^ o^/

*Update 1 -- Is it possible to add arrows in the :girls: window that allow the player to arrange the girls !? [Usefull for projects and house arrangements]

-- I've been thinking about the various traits each girl posseses. My major concern is the variety and the way it affects the girls inside the game itself.
Alas what exactly should be changed!?
-> As system that allows to change the girls disposition and or her stats with it.
- Different Hair Styles --> avaible once girls reach a certain style and charisma [unlockable stuff that makes a girl more desireable]
Havent thought it all the way through yet, comments much appreciated, but I think you guys get the basic idea ^^
Maybe create a way to increase in-depth strategies and different ways in regard of the characters build.

-- The Happiness is fairly useless at the moment [ Ignoring the salary is quite the option because you can easily gain it back with :Take day off: function:
I'd suggest a lesser amount by taking the day off or an extra function that only increased Endurance and one that only increases Happiness (Talk to girl implementation!?)

Alianuakusu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perkele on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Some things I have found that it would be nice to have addressed:

Micromanagement of girls working in houses with a dungeon.
Especially in the late game when you have a castle or other big house, I find that I must go through all the girls every day and transfer girls that have gotten whipped to other houses of face ever decreasing disposition values and scan the other houses for girls with "In heaven" to transfer to that dungeon house.

Also noticed that if a girl gets beaten by a customer it doesn't drop demeanor, just causes injured status while getting whipped in a dungeon causes two level drop. I would find it more sensible for it to be more about preventing the real violence and / or micromanaging those girls than the ones who are "legally" beaten.

The monetary rewards for the dungeon are substantial but is that grounds enough for this level of micromanagement?

Either this needs to be balanced or some management automatization helpers would be appreciated.

Saveable individual schedule "templates" would be great and make it faster to take new girls in or giving old ones e.g. a bigger rest type of schedule.

this could be also incorporated with the helpers mentioned before, for example with a set of adjustable triggers that monitor the END, HAP, HYG, disposition or sex weariness values and automatically swap the girl's schedule to what you have set up.

Marketplace is mostly ok but things that you have to buy in bulk means you'll be clicking that buy button possibly hundreds of times (sex toys being the worst, 2 per click and those things sell like hotcakes when you have 40+ girls with lots of bargaining)

Skills that generate income might need a tuning, bargaining seems to be by far the best and it doesn't need a building upgrade to use. Stripping, gambling, bar, cooking all require substantial investment in upgrades and the monetary rewards aren't so great so if you made a business plan type of calculation for the amount of time it needs for those skills to generate back the initial investment it wouldn't look good. Not to mention that these others require a girl to do just that thing for half a day while they could be better employed prostituting moneywise.

Buildings screen could be reworked to maybe only show the buildings you own with a different one for buying new property. Also the "Fix / clean all" button that someone mentioned would be great since again it doesn't pay businesswise to have a girl do clean / repair instead of prostituting. Tidy and Handy perks work but they take a while to get and then you wouldn't be in the buildings that need most repair/clean anymore.

Training girls is repetitive clicking of two buttons, especially in late game when you have a lot of APs, maybe the GUI needs a change or the whole training mechanics. Maybe make it like special project so that you can allocate a number of APs to be used everyday for training of a certain girl and a separate screen for the training so that you can easily see the status of the training and relevant info like sex weariness.

End of day summary is a wall of text, the format could be more refined into something where you can with a single click get the info you want, e.g. injured, low happiness etc critical type things, level ups, building states, used items and the remaining stock. At the moment I find that I just scroll all the way to the end to see who got special points because otherwise I have to click open the specials screen for every girl because you can't see the free special point on the basic girls display.

Anyways thanks for the great game and effort you've already put into it Smile

Perkele

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Empi3 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Perkele wrote:
Also the "Fix / clean all" button that someone mentioned would be great since again it doesn't pay businesswise to have a girl do clean / repair instead of prostituting.

this^

plus a minor bug in the latest version: At the market buying booze gives you 10 units of it while the description says 5.

Empi3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tresson on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:17 am

Any Chance of a removal all girls for the Assign Building window? Some time its just easier to strip all girls from the buildings and then reassign then doing it everyone assigned already.

tresson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zemorlan on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Just like to start by saying I've really enjoyed the game so far, but after a certain number of girls I've found the assignment window really cumbersome. I was thinking a two box system would be more efficient. The top box could be the brothels and their current advertising type (big boob/playful/whatever), and under each house would be the assigned girls names, their selected traits, injured status and happiness. The bottom bar could be for girls not assigned to a brothel, and again their current mood and traits. It would make it easier to see you've got your brothels correctly assigned.

The other idea I had was to be able to hire separate bouncers. As in they wouldn't require a bedroom. They'd be more expensive I expect but it might be neat to give some other characters a job. I'm sure Alucard and Gutts will do an admirable job keeping people from hurting the girls.

As for the dungeons, I'd like the ability to close them. As it stands when I think things are going too far I just move everyone out/assign everyone there to a special project. I've seen people posting ideas for more locations (gogo bars/hot springs/strip clubs) where the bartending, cooking and stripping skills would get more use, and I agree wholeheartedly.

Ah, last thing, I'd like to be able to send unassigned girls to school. Get them up to speed before throwing them into the fray.

Once again I enjoy what you've done and keep up the good work.

zemorlan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iateacrayon on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Create a sublist for the schedule list so that all the girls who are not in any house show up in the "none" house. Essentially create a default house to make a section for girls who are not in a house so you can change their schedule using the schedule button, and allow you to see the other girls who are not at any house at the same time.

So use the thing for the schedule button that puts characters into the same schedule list on "none" girls.

Some way to order the girls in the Girls section that allows you to switch places for easier sorting. Maybe try sorting the list based on location, but could otherwise put a button to switch 2 specific girls if too complicated.

iateacrayon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by orden on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:41 am

Non-prostituion jobs are completely faded-out. To fix this.

First, for the room number issue: Only prostitution is worth occupying a room. The other jobs are too low on income. To change this we can say that rooms are only needed for prostitution. The other jobs do not count.

Second, you can create girls that do not want to prostitutes themselves and are only working as maids, bar-tenders. It will be logically the case with the girl-friend you just hired. With the time you can lure them into paid sex but it can be a goal of the game. If you have a house with no rooms and 2 bar tenders, it's a normal bar with low income and that's all.

If you think it's a too radical change: we can put theses changes as options that can be activated so we can test them. I have no access to the sources so I can't help myself.

orden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1 simple suggestio

Post by VangrantZ on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:40 am

Please a simple thing to add to sibrx would be no other than hotkeys...
Which allows more easy access is annoyng always go to main menu to check stuff !

VangrantZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nergal49 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:47 am

to the girl maker perhaps you could add a way to download pictures to your computer as image files from the girl maker program.
Nergal49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxasfan300 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:27 am

Here are my suggestions

1. There should different types of girls straight, lesbian, and futanari. They have different sex options.

2. The option to play as a girl or a futanari but you can only do sex lessons to girls and futanari

3. More cheats there are only 2. There should be a joker cheat a level cheat and a specials cheat

Roxasfan300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaizerdragon on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:22 pm

more pics per girl would be nice aswell, instead of just 9

Kaizerdragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maxxe25 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:53 pm

something that i believe should be added is certain girls have specific stats that make them special that isn't implemented in the game. i only know chii well enough to say but she is a robot in her anime and shouldn't get tired so why not at least an END boost like she last longer or no END reduction at all. i know this is advanced since the makers of the girls have to do research but to at least have the option for that in the girl maker would make it more realistic (irony) in the girls terms. also the dungeon bein so harsh i think a new room or bath be made to recover girls from that faster or even buy a gell from store that's a muscle relaxer or something.

maxxe25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maxxe25 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Roxasfan300 wrote:Here are my suggestions

1. There should different types of girls straight, lesbian, and futanari. They have different sex options.

2. The option to play as a girl or a futanari but you can only do sex lessons to girls and futanari

3. More cheats there are only 2. There should be a joker cheat a level cheat and a specials cheat

there is actually.

SB2 :
+ Cheat 1 - JOKERME - Get 5 random jokers! - 1 Use.
+ Cheat 2 - DEBTDOWN - Reduce your debt by 250000! - 1 Use.
+ Cheat 3 - YUMMYSPECIALS - All your girls automatically gain 1 Special pt! - 1 Use.
+ Cheat 4 - WISEONE - All girls gain 1000XP! - 1 Use.
+ Cheat 5 - FREEMONEY - You get $50000! - 1 Use.
+ Cheat 6 - CASH - You get $5000
+ Cheat 7 - ACTIONS - You get 15 AP

unless you mean for multiple use then i understand what you mean. and the joker thing isn't that useful to me. i stuck with king of sword card that gives 1 free girl at the cost of my next click crashing the game xD

maxxe25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlebox1321 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:29 pm

I think it would be a good idea for the Endurance, Happiness, and Hygiene bars to be included to the talk to girl window so that you don't have to click between windows or waste action points.
Also an idea, maybe it could be possible to turn girlmaker into a multipurpose editing tool, like for items, buildings, the main background of windows, icons, etc... not just girls.
riddlebox1321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top