SIBR1x Version .92a RELEASE (PATCH)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIBR1x Version .92a RELEASE (PATCH)

Post by emcioran on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Download: megaupload.com ZXD8S5AV

Note: If you can't use megaupload then PM me.

Version .92a
-------------------
+ GM: Removed Core Girls limit - This will be back for next version so move your sub-101 girls into GPACs now.

+ SB: Fixed hire/sex proposal crashes, for real this time. Smile
+ SB: Fixed yet another search bug.
+ SB: Made Stat specials at level 1 auto raise the stat to 5 if it is below it.
+ SB: You can purchase the level 5 stat specials more then once now. Reduced their price and modifier to +1
+ SB: Tweaked Special Project profits.
+ SB: Finished the remaining Specials. They should all work now.
+ SB: Save game version bumped.
+ SB: Adjusted girl prices.
+ SB: You can now sell girls for profit at the slave market. (Girl Wanted section). However, girls sold in this fashion will be taken out of play!
+ SB: If building condition gets too low a fire can start in the building. You will lose a random room if this occurs.

Please report new bugs in the bug section.
Thanks!
emcioran

Thanks,

Last edited by emcioran on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added note)

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIBR1x Version .92a RELEASE (PATCH)

Post by tsuna x chrome on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:18 pm

plz help me i need to download this game so badly when i click it the site say you been block for this site Sad fuck that stupid internet i hate my world Evil or Very Mad
tsuna x chrome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Disregard.

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpringfieldSteven on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:09 am

Lol
Thanks for the update, Emcioran.

SpringfieldSteven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hawk on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:10 am

Hey I dont know if this is just mine but it seems that whenever i complete the mission for hiring girls it crashes my game

hawk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:21 pm

hawk wrote:Hey I dont know if this is just mine but it seems that whenever i complete the mission for hiring girls it crashes my game

Yeah, that is my bad. I totally forgot to look at this one. I'll get it in the next release.

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hawk on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:48 pm

Hmm it was also crashing on quite a few of the girls. I think Dendra (pretty sure that was the name) was one of them

hawk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbillyjohn on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:26 am

When one of the girls finds an item from the seeker special I fail to receive the item.

bigbillyjohn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aetheric on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi, first of all: Good work! I really like that game.

But I discovered some bugs:

- My game crashes at about day 208 or so. When I sell the two Castles (I only owned them) I can continue. I experimented a bit and could get to another day when I bought another building and further distributed the girls and scaling down advertising, but then the game also crashed after another day. I guess that somehow I have to many customers or my girls are "too good".

- When one talks to a girl in town and for examples proposes friends, there is a bug that one can hit the space bar and repeat the last clicked action regardless of actionpoints (they actually become negative) and other constraints.

- Again the same problem as above: A girl finds something but I don't get it. This also sometimes happens when I find some item (I jusrt don't get it, no crash).

Besides that the new version runs much more stable than those before, so again: Good work! Keep it up!

aetheric

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kieder on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:48 am

My game crashes at day 240-250 when i use "next day" . I don't know what really cause it but i guess either game or GPAC that I downloaded have problems (my OS is window 7)

Anyway , this game is awesome!

kieder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rna327 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:22 am

Also getting the "next day" crash around day 145, hit the next day button and the game just stops responding and hangs.

During the turn I'd purchased the downtown office, moved some girls up to it, added tv advertising, and put some other girls in the older buildings for school.

I've tried selling buildings, turning off advertising, changing the new / moved girls jobs, etc. but no matter what I've tried the next day crash always happens so I don't have any idea what might've been the specific crash trigger. There isn't any active mission.

rna327

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:46 am

When one of my girls talks a customer into buying an "OH-OH-OOOOH Ring" for $20 it causes a crash during the transition from customers to customer summary.

Otherwise the game has been much more stable. Great job fixing the item search crashes!

Edit: it also crashes when the girls sell other items to customers.

Last edited by Fallen on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Fallen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JulySilverbird on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:50 pm

I too am getting game crash at around day 100 or so. Initially, if I clicked Summary it skipped whatever was making it crash. A few days later, though, even Summary caused the game to crash.

Also, would like to say, again, that Search function is click-overkill. A button to Seach quickly would be very nice, skipping around 10 or so very tedious and dull button clicks every passing day.

Still on clicking overkill, would it be possible to assign hotkeys to the game?

Another bug I found is that, when I find Items while searching, I actually do not receive the item. It is something to this version, previous versions didnt have this bug.

Btw, the Specials system is very nice, IMO.

JulySilverbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuna x chrome on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:09 pm

wow what a great game but sadly to many crash to me but when i play over and over again there is a little crash to me well maybe i hack a game to many lol! anyway thanks for this game emcioran Smile

------------------------
sry for my bad english i still a kid lol!
tsuna x chrome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenki on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 am

@emcioran

Regarding the jokers we receive on completing missions and purchase at the camp, are they removed permanently from the available pool for future rewards?

Is it possible to get duplicates of the same Joker?

If I use a Joker, is it returned to the pool of available jokers to be drawn next time?

I ask this, because after collecting about a dozen jokers, I have yet to see a repeat joker of one I have already received (I do alot of save-scumming).

To be honest, over half the jokers feel completely useless to me. Perhaps that is because not all of the mechanics are in game, but getting a 100-400 gold for 1 Joker? I get that much by just having one girl work for 3 days.

50 food? Food is cheap, less 100 gold for that.

75 Reputation? Rep is easy to come by, Refill Endurance/Hygiene? Easy to manage so its never needed. Repair Buildings? Cheap to hire maid/carpenter. Plus you have stats you can pump up.

I like the joker concept, your twist is original. But I really do feel that most jokers are horribly under-powered and am not sure if it is your intent for them to be that way. If it turns out that each joker is a 1 time deal, than there is no reason to save scum to get a useful joker, but best to try and acquire them all as fast as possible.

Kenki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by turkeyflavouredmonkey on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:40 am

Kenki wrote:@emcioran

Regarding the jokers we receive on completing missions and purchase at the camp, are they removed permanently from the available pool for future rewards?

If I use a Joker, is it returned to the pool of available jokers to be drawn next time?

I ask this, because after collecting about a dozen jokers, I have yet to see a repeat joker of one I have already received (I do alot of save-scumming).

To be honest, over half the jokers feel completely useless to me. Perhaps that is because not all of the mechanics are in game, but getting a 100-400 gold for 1 Joker? I get that much by just having one girl work for 3 days.

75 Reputation? Rep is easy to come by, Refill Endurance/Hygiene? Easy to manage so its never needed. Repair Buildings? Cheap to hire maid/carpenter. Plus you have stats you can pump up.

I like the joker concept, your twist is original. But I really do feel that most jokers are horribly under-powered and am not sure if it is your intent for them to be that way. If it turns out that each joker is a 1 time deal, than there is no reason to save scum to get a useful joker, but best to try and acquire them all as fast as possible.

it is possible to get more then one of each joker at a time

turkeyflavouredmonkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rna327 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:19 pm

I can confirm the "customer buys sex toy" crash. Doesn't happen as long as nobody buys them but there's no other way to get rid of them so you're kind of out luck if you do.

rna327

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenLock on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Everytime i date a girl to max and then ask for Sex or Hire the game crashes
GenLock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:03 am

Kenki wrote:@emcioran

Yes, the jokers need to be balanced. I plan on revisiting them once I complete the main game programming. The game is still in alpha and thereby not even close to 100% complete.

Also, yes Jokers are one timers. However, once you collect them all the deck is restored and reshuffled. This lends the availability of both balance and randomness. I do need to implement something to prevent save-scumming though, thanks for alerting me to that. Very Happy

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:05 am

rna327 wrote:I can confirm the "customer buys sex toy" crash. Doesn't happen as long as nobody buys them but there's no other way to get rid of them so you're kind of out luck if you do.

If anyone gets this crash can you send me your savegame file? It will help a lot in finding the bug.

Thanks!
emcioran

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenki on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:32 am

emcioran wrote:
Yes, the jokers need to be balanced. I plan on revisiting them once I complete the main game programming. The game is still in alpha and thereby not even close to 100% complete.

Also, yes Jokers are one timers. However, once you collect them all the deck is restored and reshuffled. This lends the availability of both balance and randomness. I do need to implement something to prevent save-scumming though, thanks for alerting me to that. Very Happy

Honestly, the set-up right now is a pretty good deterrent against save-scumming. Even if you do utilize the tactic, as the good cards are removed, probability of good cards goes down, and soon, spending 30 minutes to get one joker is not worth it. With your answers, my conclusion is to strive to get all the jokers quickly, to get the good ones reshuffled again. The main reason to save-scum is essentially, why settle for '50 Food' when you could get '+3 Intelligence'. But when the jokers are balance, save-scumming won't be worth it, I think.

And re balancing later is understandable, as not all the game mechanics are there yet. My point that I was trying to get across, was that if they aren't balanced, then the Joker Mechanic becomes a negative, rather than a source of entertainment. It worked in the Original Sim Brothel, since jokers granted you access to girls you couldn't normally get. This created a sense of achievement with the missions. In SB2 Revival, they are doing away with the Jokers all together, which is fine. As they are now in Sibr1x, they give no sense of achievement. Most aren't worth spending 1000 gold(which some not being worth it is a fine risk) but alot are really just not worth paying attention.

I guess what I am saying, is that Jokers aren't really worth paying attention to right now in the alpha (which is fine), and there is no reason to save-scum (when jokers are balanced). The only incentive currently present, is to complete missions as fast as possible (also fine), and to buy up the remaining jokers as fast as possible to reshuffle the 'deck'.

Kenki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan123 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 am

The special projects are not working... it progressing only with my part of job, bot not more... What to do with it?

Dan123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by minilono on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:29 am

sent you my savegame file contents (sorry, couldn't find a way to send as attachment). It's an autosave, so before any actions, but I'm hoping that doesn't matter. Let me know if you need anything else.

minilono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rna327 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:37 pm

The special projects are not working... it progressing only with my part of job, bot not more... What to do with it?

Any girls associated with a project also need to be assigned to working on the project in their schedules in order to make progress with it.

rna327

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top