[ 4 ]
58% 58% 
[ 14 ]
25% 25% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 24

old guard or new vanguard?

Post by Terashi on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:00 pm

i made this topic for re-order a bit the idea in this forum....it is clear that now we are over 10 times the initial group and all we know that, when a group expand itself, many new ideas arrive...but it sometimes could make misunderstandings between the users,difficulty for the programmer ( i hope not XD XD) over their work or also make a product that go against the rules that all we accepted (i will hope that everyone knows them and approve them)...
so i ask you,what you want to do?
-continues (it is also what i suport with my tiny opinion) on the project only erase the bug,improve the structures and the marketing and add many (MANY MANY MANY) mangas/animes girls
-continues but make changes for have a product more flexible for the demands of the users but use the same concept of the game (i'm talking like a manager XD XD)
-build the game only on the base of the request of the internet-mob and the wishes of the users, anything they want (and the programmer can make)

imho the first will be the best but if i 'll be outvoted i'll accept the decision of the forum...
choose
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: old guard or new vanguard?

Post by Synbyn on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:31 pm

I took the third option. The old version is easier. The girls in the new version are confusing and it crashes.

Synbyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:36 am

but in that way we will create the same of the pink petals' "whore master"
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlebox1321 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:19 am

I like the second option, because we're meeting in the middle, testing out what works, sticking to main game structure, and creating fans in the process. If game creation is done this way I think it will create a few different versions as well, then everyone can vote on the best game in the end. Plus if anything goes wrong, we can always revert to the old was ways...

Last edited by riddlebox1321 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and grammar)
riddlebox1321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:11 pm

riddlebox you are always late XD XD XD XD XD XD
btw i appreciate a lot your interess for all post and your position on this poll
go along this way Wink
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlebox1321 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Well, I'm trying but it's hard to be on top of things when not everyone else is as psyched. Besides, it's better to take your time and do things right than to rush and mess things up. I'm glad to see that you and a few others still reply though, makes me not feel so alone cheers
riddlebox1321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:45 pm

3rd option does not generally work cause you cannot make a game that everybody likes.

2nd option is to broad, it is impossible to know what direction the game is taken but since it sounds like a call for a new game with new and interesting options. I like how that sounds.

1st option is also ok.

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:12 am

good someone has reappared XD XD,isn't is so,Xela? XD
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:32 am

I am checking in daily, nothing to post so I don't write anything Smile

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingofKings on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:10 am

Okay, now I'm going to introduce a small part of business into this conversation, It's not going to be to long or hard but enough to help everyone out who doesn't already know.

Products that stay as they originally are have to usually be either the last of the set and just need to have the last bugs knocked out or have such a massive following with a stable product base. The Final Fantasy Series is the best example because they haven't needed to change from an RPG Format for close to 30 years.

Blending old with new is industry standard to keep up with modern times and keep old ideas fresh. I vote for this as it may be harder to work with but makes everyone involved happy because all points are considered and those with the most promise AT THE MOMENT are implemented while the rest are neatly put away for future inclusion.

Scrapping and Going with the trend... INSTANT FAIL!
Fads die to fast, you need to make a masterpiece to survive this trial by inferno, the ideas may be good or possibly sound but without the classic base to work off it's very likely to either be scrapped, shutdown, or die before it become popular.

So we should improve while keeping the base and go from there.
KingofKings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top