Girl maker problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Girl maker problem

Post by Blaze52 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Love the game but when I try to use the girl maker, none of the pictures will go in. Can you please do a tutorial on how to use the girl maker. It's really frustrating.

Blaze52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Girl maker problem

Post by audioman on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:31 am

I'm having the same problem. I have windows 7 and set compatibility mode for vista service pack 2 as recomended in forums, didn't work. Even when it has worked it never worked properly. It always crashed when trying to sort images of new girls and went to save.

audioman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmasterzoc on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am

Added a tutorial to the GPAC thread in the release section

Blaze52 wrote:Love the game but when I try to use the girl maker, none of the pictures will go in. Can you please do a tutorial on how to use the girl maker. It's really frustrating.
I'm gonna guess that you were trying to put pictures in one at a time. You have to move all the pictures in at the same time. Also, if you want to add pictures to existing girls, you have to have copies of the original pictures since adding new pictures overwrites the current images of the girl.

audioman wrote:I'm having the same problem. I have windows 7 and set compatibility mode for vista service pack 2 as recomended in forums, didn't work. Even when it has worked it never worked properly. It always crashed when trying to sort images of new girls and went to save.
The image sorter does occasionally have issues when saving. However, there is an easy way to avoid having to use the image sorter. When you drag the images to girlmaker, make sure you click on the image you want to use as the profile pic (ie the non-h picture) and use that image to drag the rest of the pictures into girlmaker. Girlmaker uses whatever image you used to drag the images in as the first picture. this way, you do not need to go into image sorter to rearrange the images to move the profile pic to the first spot.

kevmasterzoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasti man LH on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:14 am

Is there a limit to the amount of girls you can have loaded up on Girlmaker? Because I've got 354 loaded up, and my game won't even load up....

tasti man LH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alianuakusu on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:26 pm

tasti man LH wrote:Is there a limit to the amount of girls you can have loaded up on Girlmaker? Because I've got 354 loaded up, and my game won't even load up....

The images of all the girls are precached into the memory.

100 girls = ~350mb memory usage
200 girls = ~700mb memory usage
350 girls = ~1200mb memory usage

Can't keep up eh? ^^
Alianuakusu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze52 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm using a mac and running the game using wine. Could that explain why it's not working?

Blaze52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top